-Chapter 29-

Shadows of Infinity

-Chapter 29-

Miyoung's eyes opened slowly and had no clue where she was. The last thing she remembered was Sunggyu's bloody, lifeless body. She sat up quickly and was about to get out of bed when she felt someone's hand on her shoulder.

Miyoung looked over and noticed Sunggyu was staring at her. He eyes went wide and she could not believe what she was seeing.  Was he really alive or was she dead.  Miyoung looked away from Sunggyu and looked back at him to see his worried face. "Am I dead?"

"You're not dead? Why would you think that you were dead?" Sunggyu looked at her raising an eyebrow, "Why would you do such a silly thing?"

"Do what silly thing?" Miyoung looked at Sunggyu holding his side.  She could tell that he was in pain.  She knew that he should not be walking around. "You are still hurt aren't you?"

"It's nothing..." Sunggyu looked at her with a serious expression on his face. "Why would you let anyone manipulated you into doing something that you did not want to? Miyoung you are smarter than that. I know you must have..."

"It was to save you...I..." Miyoung had no clue how to explain herself to Sunggyu. She did not know how to tell him that she was in love with him.  Miyoung did what she did out of love. If Sunggyu was gone she felt like that she would never love again.

"Miyoung it takes more than being stabbed to kill me. I was poisoned and I survived that. I injured my shoulder and did not die." Sunggyu said. "I will not fall easily. You should know that already Miyounggie."

"Sunggyu..." Miyoung bit her lip. "I'm sorry for what I did but my heart hurt...I could not sit around and not do anything. I felt so useless. I could not fight him off. I screamed your name because I knew you would come running to me no matter what. I was so selfish."

"Miyoung you are far from selfish.  You are the kindest person I have met and you do not look at people's status, you judge them by their character.  Miyoung you are a strong person, but you should have waited till I was done with surgery." Sunggyu looked at her.

"What if you died during surgery Sunggyu? The thought of you dying haunts me every day. You have always been there for me and I could not be there for you. I do not want to have any thoughts without you Sunggyu."

Miyoung took a deep breath, "I'm in love with you Kim Sunggyu. I have been fighting those feelings for a long time.  I cannot contain them anymore. I knew my father would not approve of it, but I do not care anymore. When you confessed to me before you fainted I..."

Miyoung suddenly felt Sunggyu's lips against hers and she felt her back fall against the bed. Sunggyu pulled away for a moment and hovered over her, "You do not need to say another word Miyounggie.  You do not need to bear yourself up over this. All that matters is that we are together now." 

Sunggyu pressed his lips against Miyoung's again. His side hurt, but he did not care anymore. He deepened the kiss and wanted to stay like this forever, but he knew that the demon who wanted then dead. He was still out there, and Sunggyu knew that they needed to fight him together. As much as he did not want Miyoung involved in such bloodshed, he did not really have a choice.

---

"You know listening in on their conversation is an invasion of privacy." Myungsoo crossed his arms as he looked at Sungyeol. He thought Sungyeol would stop doing stuff like this when Sunggyu threw a knife at him.

"Do you think I care, Myunggie? Besides they are done talking anyways." Sungyeol smirked. "I bet they are..." 

Myungsoo slapped Sungyeol on the back of his head. He could not believe what he was about to say.  Myungsoo was starting to get annoyed with his choding personality. 

"Why did you hit me Myunggie?" Sungyeol asked. He was annoyed, but also enjoyed it when Myungsoo hit him.  He liked getting attention from Myungsoo and hated being ignored by the younger man. "You are mean." 

"Because you are an idiot." Myungsoo mumbled back.

"Will you two stop it?" Hoya said as he walked up to the two with his arms crossed.  Sungjong was right next to the older man and tilted his head.  Sungjong knew that it was part of Myungsoo and Sungyeol's relationship to fight with each other but enough was enough."

"He started it?" Myungsoo said childishly with his arms crossed. 

"You are the one who hit me you brat." Sungyeol raised a hand, but Hoya caught it.  He did not want his brothers to resort to violence.

"Enough..." Hoya said in an annoyed voice. "Just let them be, Yeol. Please, they are the two people that you should not spy on."

Sungyeol found and knew that Hoya was right. He was just curious he was always curious about everything.

---

"What are we going to do now that they are together?" Henry asked as he looked at the man he worked for.  He knew that this man wanted to get this job done soon.

"We need to come up with a new plan.  The concubine was unable to kill her, and the guard was not able to poison Sunggyu.  I thought they would both die, but their love for each other is to strong.  We need to break them."

"How do we do that?" Henry asked. 

"Leave that to me."

an - hello everyone I hope you like this chapter. Kekeke. I decided to make this stroy 32 chapters instead of 30. I hope you like what i have to come.

Also please check out my newest fic. Elixir