-Chapter 26-

Shadows of Infinity

-Chapter 26-

Miyoung was practicing her sword skills when she heard footsteps behind her.  She quickly turned around and held the sword to the man's neck.  She sighed and wondered what Joon wanted from her now, "WHAT?"

"Do you really think you can give up on love that easily?"  Joon asked. "Locking away your feelings for someone is dangerous."

"It has to be done to keep him alive." Miyoung said with no emotion. 

Joon grabbed onto her arm and started to pull her along.  He has had enough of this.  Joon did not know how much longer he could go on listening to her.  Miyoung was heartbroken and thought the worse has happened.  He needed to tell her the truth even if it meant costing him his life.  Joon could not like to her anymore.  He wanted to sparkle that was once in her eyes to return.

"What are you doing? Let Go!"  Miyoung said.

"I cannot tell you what I want to tell you if we are here." Joon said as he pushed her against the wall. "You are going to need to trust me."

"You are the one who brought me here. How the hell can I trust you?" Miyoung asked.

"It has to do with the man you are in love with." Joon whispered.  "Come..." He grabbed onto her wrist and started to pull her into the forest.  He walked deeper and deeper until they were far enough away from the facility.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Miyoung asked.

"You gave yourself up for nothing.  The boss is not god...you are a gift from the heavens, Princess." Joon said with a smile.

"I know that. Henry told me."  Miyoung answered.

"It seems like we have a common enemy." Joon said with his arms crossed. He looked at me, "Was he the one who..."

"He was the one who nearly killed Sunggyu before you're..."

"My boss did not save him.  Sunggyu survived on his own will." Joon sighed, "I do not want you to make the decisions I made. Giving up the person you love will change you and I think my boss is being selfish to use you as bait."

"Use me as bait for what?"

---

Dongwoo was running through the forest hoping that there would be some trace of where she is.  Dongwoo came to a stop when he heard a noise.

He quickly turned around and clashed swords with Hoya. Dongwoo's eyes went wide when he saw the younger man.  He did not expect to run into him, but Dongwoo always knew that you should expect the unexpected.

"Dongwoo hyung..." Hoya said as he put his sword away. He was happy to see the older man, but wondered what he was doing out in the woods alone.  At that moment Hoya knew something was wrong.  "Jonggie it's alight it is only Dongwoo hyung."

"It took you awhile to come to back. Did something happen?" Dongwoo asked as he looked at the younger man.  He was really concerned.   He knew something bad has happened since they have been away.

"Hyung..." Sungjong looked at Dongwoo, "We have a problem.  The king is not happy about what happened. When we told him he wanted us to stay.  Something seemed off about him and it worries me."

"What do you mean something is off?"  Dongwoo asked.  He wanted to know what Sungjong meant.  Was something wrong with the king?

"He told us that Miyoung noona was given to him by the God's to raise as his own daughter." Hoya said with his arms crossed. "Miyoung knew that she was adopted."

"So the stories are true, and she is not technically adopted.  She was placed in that family for a reason." Dongwoo said as he looked down at the ground.

"What are you talking about Hyung?" Sungjong asked.

---

Another week as passed and Sunggyu was walking around the kingdom, holding onto his stomach.  It stil hurt him, but not as much as when it first happened.  He was searching for one of the boys to give him the answers he wanted.

"Hyung..."

"Myungsoo ahh." Sunggyu smiled at him as he held onto his stomach. Sunggyu knew that he should not be walking around, but he wanted answers and he was not going to get them by being in bed all day.  Sunggyu would not sit around not knowing anything.  He was still the leader of Infinite even though he was a prince.  He would never give that up.

"You know that you should not be walking around." Myungsoo said with his arms crossed, "Hyung you should sit down."

"I'm fine."

"Stop being stubborn." Sungyeol said with his arms crossed. "I can see it in your face that you are in pain."

"I just want answers." Sunggyu said as he grabbed onto Myungsoo's arm and let the younger man lead him to a chair.

"What do you want to know hyung?" Myungsoo asked.

"What happened to Miyoung? Where is she?" Sunggyu asked.

"Well..." Sungyeol bit his lip. "We think someone manipulated her to leave.  They told her that the only way that you were going to live was if she came with them."

"Why the hell would she agree to something like that?" Sunggyu asked.

"Because she loves you hyung." Myungsoo said.

---

Joon looked at her, "I cannot tell you, but you need to get far away from this place.  You need to return to Infinite and Sunggyu.  You will be stronger if you are with them."

"Why..." Miyoung said. "I need to know why."

"You are from heaven and you are pure.  They want to get their hands on what is inside you." Joon said as he looked around.  He knew that they were going to be followed. "GO NOW!"

"What do you think you are doing?"

an - I hope you like this chapter.  It is more like a filler to what is going to happen next. ENJOY