-Chapter 21-

Shadows of Infinity

-Chapter 21-

Sunggyu looked into the advisors eyes and tried to come up with a plan of escape, but he has nothing. 

The advisor pulled Sunggyu up by the hair and pushed him towards the bed. He grabbed the drink that was brought in by the nurse. Sunggyu sat up and looked at the man, but the man grabbed him by the neck.

"This will be easier since you do not remember." The advisor smirked as he looked at Sunggyu.

"You think I am easy?" Sunggyu asked.

"No, but in the state you are right now you can do nothing to me Sunggyu goon." The advisor smirked as he took another hand full of Sunggyu's hair. "You grew up well, but your life will end here.  I should have killed you 18 years ago."

"I have never met you before until today." Sunggyu said as he tried to get out of the man's grip, but was having difficulty.  Sunggyu reached into his sleeve and pulled out a small knife, but the advisor twisted Sunggyu's wrist and put the knife against Sunggyu's neck.

"Do you really think you can outsmart me Kim Sunggyu?" The advisor leaned closer to Sunggyu.  "If I was able to get rid of you 18 years ago, I can get rid of you for good."

Sunggyu just looked at the man.  He could not figure out what he was talking about.  What happened to him 18 years ago? Everything before he was five was a blur. Sunggyu's head was starting to hurt as he tried to remember.

"Having difficulty remembering?" The advisor smirked as he pushed Sunggyu back, causing his head to hit the wall.  Sunggyu watched as the advisor reached for the drink the nurse brought in for him.  Sunggyu knew nothing good will come out of that drink.

Sunggyu struggled a bit more to escape. He closed his eyes hopping that it would be all over soon.  Sunggyu was probably going to die here without having the chance to tell the Infinite boys how they are like brothers to him.  He was never going to see Miyoung's smiling face again.  He was never going to be able to tell her how he feels.

Sunggyu heard a shattering sound and slowly opened his eyes.  He noticed that the advisor who tried to kill him was on the floor unconscious.  Sunggyu slowly looked up and his eyes widened when he saw the person who helped him.

---

Myungsoo glared at Henry, "There is a reason why you wanted to meet the princess isn't there?" Myungsoo needed to get Miyoung out of here, but he needed to figure out what Henry did to her first. 

"If you are wondering what is wrong with her.  I put a sleeping potion in her drink.  The truth is that we were the ones who requested for Princess Miyoung to come here.  She is a very special person.  Let's say that something lives inside of her that needs to be released." Henry smirked.

"What are you talking about?" Myungsoo said as guards appeared and started to pull him away from Miyoung's body.

"That is for me to know." Henry smirked as he walked over to sleeping Miyoung.

"YAHHH you are not going to lay your dirty hands on noona." Myungsoo broke free from the guards. He was ready to kill this man if he had to, but he was too late.  Henry already picked up Miyoung and vanished. "MIYOUNG NOONA!" Myungsoo screamed out.

Myungsoo was grabbed by the guards again and they started to drag him off somewhere.  He did not know where they were taking him.

"YAAA YOU BASTARDS LET GO OF ME." Myungsoo said in an annoyed voice.

---

"If you use explosions it is going to cause attention and it is a really bad idea to use explosives.  We do not need Dongwoo hyung to go into crazy mode." Woohyun said in an irradiated voice. "We need to be sneaky about it. Where is L when you need him?"

The door to the room suddenly opened and Myungsoo was tossed into the room. Myungsoo stood up immediately and banged on the door. "WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON HIM HE IS GOING TO WISH HE WAS NEVER BORN."

"L hyung." Sungjong spoke.

"L what happened?" Dongwoo asked.

"Noona was giving a sleeping potion and they took me away from her.  Henry has her and he he he looks like Gyu hyung." Myungsoo stuttered.  "I think he is going to try and hurt noona."

"Myungsoo hyung we are trying to come up with a plan of escape." Sungjong said.

"No explosives." Hoya said as he looked at Sungyeol and Dongwoo.

"I do not think explosives are a bad idea." Myungsoo smirked, "Dongwoo hyung go as crazy as you want. I think if Sunggyu hyung was here he would approve of the use of explosives."

Dongwoo grinning, "Perfect..."

"This is a bad idea." Woohyun said as he ran his hand through his hair.

"We are going to need to split up in teams of two." Hoya said as he looked over at Dongwoo who was sitting in front of his backpack, pulling out the various explosives he had in there.  L, you are going to be with..."

Myungsoo looked around and quickly put an arm around Sungjong, "I will go with Jonggie."

"Yahh Myunggie ahhh!" Sungyeol whined.

"Come one Yeol, you're with me." Woohyun smirked.

"Don't make me be with this bastard.  I rather stay here with Dongwoo hyung." Sungyeol looked at Hoya with begging eyes.

"I will go with Woohyun." Hoya said.

"One distractions coming up. KyaKyaKyaKya." Dongwoo laughed like a mad man. 

---

"You need to find your friends and get out of here Sunggyu." The doctor who fixed his arm said. "This place isn't safe."

"Why?" Sunggyu asked as he stood up.

"The less you know the better." The doctor said as he looked at Sunggyu.

"I need to know the truth!" Sunggyu said in a serious tone. "Was the marriage interview for Princess Miyoung just a set up to get us here?"

an - hey everyone I hope you like this chapter and I'm sorry if it is a little on the shorter side.  I wanted too have a cliff hanger. I like keeping you lovely subbies guessing.  I hope you like this chapter and what I have to come.