-Chapter 12-

Shadows of Infinity

-Chapter 12-

Miyoung picked her cloak up off the ground and let out a sigh.  She could not believe that she had to do this.  Miyoung did not want to meet this prince.  Miyoung heard a knock on her door.  She put her cloak on and walked over to the door and opened it.  She saw Sunggyu and was going to close it, but Sunggyu caught the door before she could.

"Are you angry with me?" Sunggyu asked as he walked into her room, and closed the door behind him.  He wanted to talk to Miyoung before they went.  He wanted to make her understand.  "Miyoung you have to understand that I have to take orders from your father.  I cannot go against you're father.  He just wants what's best for you."

"Do you think I care Sunggyu, and since when do you play by the damn rules?" Miyoung said in a cold tone.  "I do not want to meet this damn prince.  I don't want to be forced to love someone."

"I'm sorry Miyoung, but you have to. Now come. We need to leave not to get there in three days." Sunggyu held out an arm for Miyoung, but she did not take it.  She walked out of her room and Sunggyu followed. 

He wanted to make her angry at him.  He needed to let go of his emotional attachment to her. Sunggyu watched as Miyoung entered the carriage that was going to carry her.  She looked away from Sunggyu and crossed her arms. 

Sunggyu cursed under his breath.  He was frustrated with himself that he had to do . He walked over to Sungjong and sighed, "Make sure she is ok."

"Hyung why is she angry with you?" Sungjong asked as he looked at the older man.  "Did you do something on purpose?"

"Stop asking so many questions." Sunggyu said with his arms crossed.  "I am sure Dongwoo told you that you are going to be spending time with her in the carriage.  Protect her with your life." Sunggyu walked over to his horse mounted it.  "Let's go! We need to stay on schedual if we want to get there in three days."

---

Sungjong looked at Miyoung who seemed like she was betrayed.  "Noona...you know Sunggyu hyung is just looking out for you right?"

"I know that he is looking out for me, but I hate that he is agreeing with my father on everything.  He used to not to that.  I know something must be wrong with him for him to act that way.  I hope my father did not threaten him."

"I am sure your father did not do anything to harm him.  I think it might be the words that Woohyun keeps saying to him, but I am not sure about that." Sungjong tapped his chin.  "Gyu hyung is a complicated person.  Who knows what goes on in hyungs head?"

"What has Woohyun been saying to him to make him act like this?" Miyoung asked.

"It is not my place to say noona." Sungjong sighed, "You are going to make up with Gyu hyung in no time."

"I am not sure if that will happen this time Sungjong." Miyoung sighed and leaned back.  All she wanted to be was normal.  She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Noona do you want to play a game with me?" Sungjong asked.  "It will pass the time faster than just sitting here and doing nothing."

"Sure why not..." Miyoung smiled.  She always liked playing games with Sungjong.  He was still a kid in her eyes and she wished he did not have this life.  Sungjong's ninja life took away his childhood.  "What type of game do you have in mind?"

"How about gawi - bawi -bo" Sungjong smiled cutely.

"Sounds like fun Sungjonggie." Miyoung smiled.  This was the first time she has smiled since she left home.

---

"Gyuzizi what did you say to the princess to get her to be mad at you?" Dongwoo asked as he rode his horse next to Sunggyu.  He knew Sunggyu must have done something by the way he was talking last night.  He knew that Sunggyu was trying to get rid of his emotional attachment to her.  He took a deep breath. "Hyung."

"I do not want to talk about it Dongwoo. If I wanted to talk about it I would come to you." Sunggyu said with a sigh. "Myungsoo in an hour you are going to switch with Sungjong. That kid is probably having too much fun playing gawi-bawi-bo with Miyoung."

"Nehh hyung." Myunsoo said as he looked around.  He had a bad feeling about something, but had no clue what was bothering him.

"Hyung..." Dongwoo looked at Sunggyu he was worried.  He knew that this was all Woohyun's fault, but he could not blame the kid for acting how he is acting.  His father's dying wish was for Woohyun to be a ninja.  Dongwoo was going to tell Sunggyu about it, but it was not his place.  "Never mind."

"Don't ask me anymore questions we just have to get there." Sunggyu said in a serious tone, but Dongwoo could tell that he was sad.  "I am going to scout ahead." Sunggyu rode off.

"Something is bothering him." Hoya said as he rode up next to Dongwoo. "I do not like seeing Sunggyu hyung like this." 

"I do not like it either, but there has to be a reason behind it.  He mentions something about hiding his emotions.  He thinks that they are a distraction." Dongwoo said.

"Sunggyu hyung never used to think that way." Hoya said as his eyes darted to Woohyun.  He knew that Woohyun must have pushed Sunggyu to the edge. 

"Why are you looking at me like I did something wrong you punk." Woohyun said harshly.  He could not stand that look.  His father used to give him that look when he disapproved what he has done.  Staying out all night and having a good time.

---

"So how are we going to attack them? I want to destroy Infinite for good." Joon asked his boss with his arms crossed.  "I want to see what they are capable of."

"The second or third day of their journey would be the best option." The boss said with a smirk on his face.  "I also want to use this to test the princess.  She is more than she thinks she is." The boss stood up and looked out of his window.

"She isn't the princess is she?" Joon asked. "Sir..."

"That is what we want her to think or do we? I just want to make her confused so she comes to us to find answers." The boss smirked and turned to Joon, "Try to make it believable.  She is a tough person to lie to."

"The only problem is Kim Sunggyu.  He is a good fighter, but he cannot find out the truth either.  Sunggyu is an important part of my plan."

---

"Noona can I ask you something?" Sungjong looked at the princess.  They have gotten bored of playing gawi-bawi-bo.  

"You can ask me anything Sungjonggie." Miyoung smiled at the youngest member of Infinite.  Miyoung wanted to spoil the kid.  He was too cute. Sungjong was like a little brother to her.

"Noona do you have roma..." Sungjong noticed that the carriage stopped and there was a knock on the door.  "L hyung is it time to switch already?"

"..." Myungsoo nodded and Sungjong stood up and made his out of the carriage.  Myungsoo entered the carriage and looked at Miyoung, "What is bothering hyung?"

an - I hope you like this update hehehe.  Sungjong tried to get something out of Miyoung will Myungsoo be able to get something out of her. ENJOY

I posted 2 new fics

Wings - Guardian angels Dongwoo as the main

and

Magic Mirror my twist on snow white Myungsoo as the main