Chapter 9

Will you love me?

 

Eunji POV. 
 
Next morning, I woke up with a pounding headache and puffy eyes on my study table. I must have fell a sleep crying yesterday.
 
I look down at my letter to Taemin... What should I do... Maybe I should really give it to Taemin like what Key said. But what if Taemin reacts like what Unnie said? I'm not ready for that... I can't loose him. Sigh.... I guess I'm not ready for this. I opened my study drawer and place the letter in there. I stared at it and tears were forming at my eyes again....
 
I decided to write another letter to Taemin. I took out my letter pad and started writing....
 
Dear Taemin, 
 
I found out you have be reading my letter!!!! I'm really really thankful! This feels like a dream. So I guess you did drink my banana milk right? Hehe^^ I'm so happy:)) 
 
So how is your dance show case going along?? I can't wait for the showcase to come:) I can't wait to see you dance^^ Anyway, I bought Banana milk for you again:) seems like my banana milk does cheer you up.... I hope hehe...
 
Thats all for now:)
 
The person who loves you forever and always 
EJ
 
Then I looked at my watch and found out I was to engrossed in writing the letter and I am late school!
 
I rushed to school and quickly dropped by Taemin's locker to put in the letter and rushed to class.
 
I opened the classroom door panting heavily, Mr Kim glared at me and ask " Why are you so late?" "I'm sorry I took the wrong bus and lost my way" I lied "Fine, since it's your first time I'll forgive you, hurry go back to your seat now" Mr Kim said sternly. I bowed apologetically and took the seat next to Taemin.
 
"Hey buddy, why are you so late? Why are your eyes so puffy? Are you okay?" Taemin asked.
 
"Don't worry oppa, I'm fine." I smiled.
 
After school. Taemin's POV
 
I was drinking my banana milk that  EJ gave me this morning. She is so nice, always caring about me.
 
"When will you stop drinking that disgusting thing?" Minho sighed.
 
"It's not disgusting!"Me and Eunji argued.
 
"Haha. Taemin must have passed Eunji the banana milk disease!" Onew hyung said. We all burst into laughter because of Onew hyung's is retarded comment.
 
"Bye Onew! Bye Key! Bye Minho! Bye Jonghyun! Bye Taemin oppa! See you tomorrow." Eunji said and giggled at how stupid her goodbyes sounds.
 
"When did it become oppa!?" Jonghyun hyung asked
 
"Because of him and his stupid logic of me being younger cause I was born in December and he was born in July." Eunji complained and pointed at me.
 
"The logic is true!" I rebutted.
 
"Yep it is! So, you should call of us oppa now!" Minho hyung said.
 
"Yes! You should!" Jonghyun hyung and Onew hyung said at the same time.
 
"NOOOO!" Key shouted.
 
"YEAH! KEY I LOVE YOU! YOU ARE THE BEST!" Eunji rejoiced.
 
"No, you shall call me umma and call the rest oppa!" Key replied.
 
"WHAT?! I hate you guys! Hmph!" Eunji pouted. Cute! Wait... Taemin ah! What are you thinking again?! 
 
"We love you too!" Onew hyung said and ruffled her hair.
 
"Hurry call us oppa and key, umma!" Jonghyun hyung said.
 
"Fine! Onew oppa, Jonghyun oppa, Minho oppa and Key umma!  Satisfied?!" Eunji said fuming.
 
"There you go!" Minho hyung said and pat her head.
 
"Alright, bye oppas and umma, see you tomorrow! "
 
"Bye Eunji!" we said in unison.
 
"Bye hyungs! I need to go for dance practice!" I said and hurried of to dance practice. I was late cause we were teasing Eunji just now.... Hope noona won't be mad.
 
At the dance studio. Taemin's POV 
 
"Hey noona. Sorry I'm late!" I apologized to Eunjong noona.
 
 
" It's alright Taemin ah." She said and ruffled my hair. Wait.. Why isn't there any spark fuzziness in my heart when she ruffled my hair?
 
 
 
End of dance practice. Taemin's POV.
 
"Bye noona! See you tomorrow." I sling my bag over my right shoulder and got ready to leave.
 
"Wait Taemin ah! I have something to tell you." Noona said and grabbed my arm.
 
"What is it?"
 
"Ermm Taemin ah. I... I.. Truthfully, I liked you ever since you joined dance. I know this is weird but will you be my boyfriend?" Noona asked looking down.
 
I clutched on to my bag. This is the confession I have been waiting for for 2 years but why don't I feel anything now? . That means Key hyung is right... I fell in love with EJ. What should I do?! Should I just accept her confession?? But I am quite sure the person I like is EJ.... Sigh... Maybe I should just tell noona.
 
"Noona, I used to like you a lot too. But I'm sorry I fell in love with someone else." I apologized looking down and my feet.
 
"WHO IS IT? IS IT THAT STUPID SISTER OF MINE?! SHE IS SO UGLY AND DISGUSTING HOW CAN YOU FALL FOR HER?!" I flinched and noona's sudden change of tone. How can she insult Eunji?! I thought she takes good care of Eunjj and loves her a lot?!
 
" It's someone who writes letter to me called EJ. And don't you dare insult Eunji like that! I thought you were someone really nice! I didn't expect your real character to be like that! You are finally showing your true colours and I hate it!" I said angrily and stomped out of the dance studio.
 
Eunjong's POV.
 
"Noona, I used to like you a lot too. But I'm sorry I fell in love with someone else." Taemin apologized looking down and my feet. What! Lee Taemin actually rejected me the most fabulous Nam Eunjong?
 
"WHO IS IT? IS IT THAT STUPID SISTER OF MINE?! SHE IS SO UGLY AND DISGUSTING HOW CAN YOU FALL FOR HER?!" I lost my temper.
 
" It's someone who writes letter to me called EJ. And don't you dare insult Eunji like that! I thought you were someone really nice! I didn't expect your real corrected to be like that! You are finally showing your true colours and I hate it!" Taemin said with a voices and stomped out of the room. I quickly chase after him and shouted " EJ is me! EJ stands for Eunjong!" 
 
"Stop it already noona! I said I don't like you! How can EJ be you? Firstly, you are a girl with such high self esteem, you will confess to me instead of writing letters. Secondly, this girl thinks lowly of herself while you think highly of yourself. Lastly, in one of EJ's letter she congratulated me for being able to partner you! Why in the world will you congratulate me for getting you as a partner?! So stop your stupid tricks! I won't believe you." Taemin ranted.
 
"It's really me! I was scared you will reject me that why I wrote letters! I don't think highly of myself! And I congratulated you because I didn't want to make it obvious that EJ is me! Please believe me!" I pretend to sob.
 
"I SAID STOP IT NOONA!" Taemin shouted and walked towards the cafeteria. AISH! How dare Taemin walk away from me like that?! He will be MINE ! He is mine from the start! That brat is going to HELL! 
 
Taemin's POV at the cafeteria.
 
There was no one in the cafeteria, it was silence enough to think.
 
Was noona's character always like that? She sounded and acted so y ! And I suddenly feel annoyed by her behavior! I guess my heart really changed.
 
I took out all the letters EJ wrote for me and look through it again. I smiled. I really need to know who this girl is! My heart can't stand it anymore! I need her in my life!
 
 
 
 
Hey guys! I know I am updating really slowly:( I'm so sorry! ㅠ ㅅ ㅠ forgive me!! Anyway... Hope you guys will enjoy this chapt:)  
Btw! Did you guys see BoA's disturbance mv? OMG Taemin looks so mature that right??? Hehe! Love him to the core! Can't wait for SHINee's FIRE:)  subscribe and comment^^