Chapter 24

Will you love me?

HI GUYS! I'm sorry for the late update. I finishing writing this chapter on my phone and was about to save it but my phone hanged and the whole chapter disappeared so I had to write everything all over again T_T Yeah.., so this chapter is a bit crappy because I was really annoyed sorry about it! Comment, subscribe and enjoy.

 

Taemin's POV
 
"Good morning cutie." I greeted Eunji as she woke up. She blushed "Yah... Oppa." "What are you doing here? We fell asleep doing the project?" She asked. "Yeah..." I answered hesitantly. I didn't fall asleep doing the project but fall asleep looking at her beautiful face. 
 
"HAHA oppa! Your hair is so cute. You look like a baby lion!" Eunji laughed playing with my hair "You look like a lion too! A cute and pretty one!" I laughed and reached out to straighten her hair. I looked down at her plump and pretty lips. When will I get to kiss it? 
 
Suddenly, Eunjong burst into the room. "It's time to wake up guys... OMO! I'm sorry! I didnt see anything please continue." She smiled
 
I quickly untangled my hand from Eunji's hair, "What are you talking about? We are not doing anything." Eunji blushed and looked down at her feet.
 
"Fine. Then let's go get ready for school. You guys don't wanna be late." Eunjong smiled
 
"Oh no! I don't have my school uniform!" I panicked 
 
"It's here!" Key umma appeared at the door smirking with Jonghyun Appa holding him tightly by the waist. I want to hold Eunji close to me like that too. "Thanks umma. But what are you guys doing here?" I asked.
 
"Eunjong called me and said that you are sleeping over and asked me to bring your uniform over. You are lucky their Appa is in Busan visiting a friend and staying over there. If not he would have killed you for staying over night with his 2 daughters." Key umma laughed.
 
"He won't kill me he is probably still scared of me." I said 
 
"Alright. I'll go make breakfast. You 2, quickly get ready." Key umma instructed. We did as we were to and went downstairs anticipating for the yummy breakfast Key umma prepared.
 
"YAY! PANCAKES!" Eunji cheered and Immediately, sat down to enjoy the pancakes. I ruffled Eunji's hair and enjoyed the delicious breakfast.
 
"Jongie! How's the pancake?" Key umma asked Appa while back hugging him.
 
"Hmmm... It's not sweet enough..." Appa said.
 
"Eh? But I added so much maple syrup already!" Key umma exclaimed.
 
"There is something that is so much sweeter than this. I can taste it the whole day and never get tired of it." Jonghyun Appa smiled cheekily
 
"Eh?" Umma frowned. 
 
"Let me show it to you." Jonghyun Appa smirked. He leaned down to capture Key umma's lips. His arm was holding Umma's waist protectively and the other was umma's cheek gently. Umma's arm was wrapped around appa's neck. They pulled away and umma's face was slightly red.
 
"That's is the sweetest thing on earth." Jonghyun Appa smiled lovingly. 
 
"Yah... Don't be so mushy." Key umma blushed and smacked Jonghyun's chest playfully. "I may be mushy, but I know you love it." Jonghyun smirked. I really want to do that with Eunji too. I looked and Eunji and found her looking at Appa and umma in awe. She smiled and went back eating her pancakes. I sighed, I guess what I hope for will never happen.
 
"Hey! Do you guys want to go to Lotte world after school today? My mom got some free tickets!" Jonghyun said.
 
"Lotte world? OMG YES!" Eunji cheered. I chuckled at her cuteness and ruffled her hair again. "So you are not coming back for dinner?" Eunjong asked Eunji in disappointment. "What are you talking about you have to go with us! Jonghyun Appa! Unnie can go with us right?" Eunji asked. "I can?" Eunjong asked.
 
"Yeah sure. I think I have enough free tickets." Jonghyun said. "But..I'll make your day bad because you guys don't really like me. It's okay! I don't have to go!" Eunjong looked down at her feet.
 
"No it will not! The more the merrier right?" Jonghyun said. "Yeah.. And I don't really hate you.  You are quite a nice person when you are not a to my baby." Key smiled slightly. 
 
"That's my kibum. I love you."  Jonghyun Said and pecked Umma on the forehead. 
 
"OPPA! UMMA FORGAVE UNNIE!" Eunji cheered and hugged me. I looked at her and happily hugged her back. But when I looked into her eyes she shy away and avoided the my gaze. I patted her head and asked her to continue eating.
 
After school Eunji's POV.
 
"So we are going to Lotte world?" Onew asked excitedly.
 
"For free? Because Jonghyun hyung has free tickets?" Minho added.
 
"Yup!" Jonghyun said.
 
"Jonghyun hyung is the best! I love you!" Minho went over to hug Jonghyun. However, Key smacked him in the head. "OW... What's that for?" Minho whined while rubbing his head. 
 
"Jongie is mine!" Key stated.
 
"I know! It was just a brotherly hug." Minho tried to reason out but go smacked by Jonghyun this time. "Now what is that for?" Minho complained.
 
"You stupid dongseng only love me when you get an advantage from me!" Jonghyun said.
 
"Well that because you are irritating!" Minho laughed 
 
"No I'm not!" Jonghyun gasped in disbelief. 
 
"Yes you are!" Minho bickered.
 
"Are we going to Lotte world or not?" Taemin ask in annoyance. 
 
"Let's go!" Jonghyun and Minho said at the same time and have each other a challenging look.
 
We made our way to the subway. Just then something hit my mind. "Unnie! Did Mr Jung allow you back into the dance showcase?" I asked worriedly. "Yep! And it's all thanks to you." Unnie ruffled my hair.
 
"You know something Eunji, you have a really strong will power and things always go your way. I seriously don't know how you do it, but you can. That's why I .... You. You are really special." Taemin mumbled the last part.
 
"That's what I what you? Sorry, I didn't hear the last part." I asked Taemin.
 
"T-That's w-why I think you are really special." Taemin stuttered. Why is he stuttering? "Oh.. Thank you." I smiled. 
 
There was so many people at the subway we had to squeeze our way through. I looked at Key umma and Jonghyun Appa. Jonghyun Appa was holding Key umma protectively. They looked so sweet. How I wish I had someone that love and protect me like that. Suddenly, I felt a warm arm around me. I looked up and saw Taemin looking down at me. "Stay close to me, I don't want to lose you." He said warmly. I took a deep breath and Taemin's scent filled my nose. At that moment I felt so blissful, so happy. 
 
Unfortunately, the Subway ride ended really soon. Soon, 7 of us was there in Lotte world. "YAHOOOO! We are finally here!" Minho said in a high pitched voice.
 
"You know.. 7 people is a big group. So, Key and I are having a date. So bye!" Jonghyun said suddenly, and pulled key away. U was still recovering from the shock, Taemin grabbed my hand and said "5 people is a big group too I going to spend some time with Eunji" Taemin pulled me away.
 
We stop running after a while, "That was fun!" Taemin panted.
 
"Yeah! Did you see Onew oppa's shocked expression it was hilarious!" I laughed.
 
"You get amused easily don't you?" Taemin ruffled my hair. 
 
Just then I realized I was still holding Taemin's hand. I would like to hold it longer but holding his hand made me nervous. I let go of his hand slowly and pulled my hand away.  He rubbed his neck awkwardly.
 
Taemin's POV 
 
I was do disappointed when she let go of my hand her hand just seem so right in mine. It was lucky that she didn't her what I say just now. It was suppose to be 'That's why I love you. You are really special.' I can't believe I actually blurt that out by accident! 
 
"Hey! Let's go take the giant loop! I suggest and went straight to the queue 
 
"O-Oppa... a-are we really g-going t-to take t-that?" Eunji's voice trembled.
 
"Of course! Why not? I always wanted to take that. Look at the 360 degrees loop don't in look fun?" 
 
"B-But it looks kinda s-scary...." Eunji said.
 
"Don't worry! we will be fine!"I reassured her.
 
Soon we were seated in the roller coaster but Eunji was really quiet. I held her hand and gave her a reassuring squeeze. "Don't worry. I'm here to protect you. It will be fun!" Her small hand was full of cold sweat. During the hand she was holding my hand so tightly. Not that I am complaining but I really wonder where her strength came from, her hand in so small! 
 
When we came down Eunji was smiling do brightly. "It was fun isn't it?" I asked her while showing her the 'i told you so face'.
 
"YEAH IT WAS AWESOME!" Eunji exclaimed. "Let's go again! Come on!" she cheered.
 
She quick pulled me towards the queue. "EH? Again? Aren't you scared?" I asked in shock.
 
"Nope!" She was so hyper. I laughed at her cuteness and pinched her cheeks.
 
Key's POV 
 
"YAY! We can finally have some time alone!" Jonghyun hyung cheered. It felt so great for his arm to be around my waist. But just then I felt eyes staring at us. Passers-by we're staring at us, some were pointing and us, some were even whispering to each other, gossiping about us. What am I thinking about? Koreans are not open to homouals.  And her I am with Jonghyun's arm around my waist. Others must be so disgusted about us. 
 
"Jjong... Let go of me." I said softly.
 
"Kibum ah.. What's wrong?" He ask me gently. 
 
"Nothing.." I mumbled and pushed his arm away.
 
He held my chin up slightly to make me look into his eye. "Come on Kibum. Tell me what's wrong." He said gently again. Just then in hit me. Although SHINee, Eunji and grandma had accepted our relationship but our relationship will never be accepted by other people. What about my umma and appa? What about Jonghyun's family? We didn't even tell them. We don't even have an official marriage that will allow people like us to get married. Our relationship is so called 'illegal' in Korea. That means there is no such thing as forever for our relationship. This reminded me about how shallow and superficial our relationship is.
 
"Please tell me what's bothering you Kibum." Jonghyun urged again but this time there was a tint of desperation in his voice.
 
"People are judging." I told him.
 
"Just let them judge I don't mind. Just ignore them. What matters most is I am with you." Jonghyun smiled and placed his arm on my waist again.
 
I pushed his hand away and said. "Jonghyun haven't you realized that our relationship will never be accepted by others? We can't even get married. Doesn't it mean there is no forever for us? What if your parents or my parents object our relationship, what will will we do? If our relationship is so shallow... W-What is the u-use of u-us b-being t-together?" Tears started rolling down my cheeks due to the overwhelmed feelings.
 
Jonghyun wiped my tears away "Please don't cry. It hurts to see you cry." Just that short sentence made my heart pound do heart. I never expect myself to love Jonghyun so much. "Look kibum, so what if others won't accept us? The most important is that I love you and you love me. I don't real care about what people think. Even if the if the road gets hard later I promise I'll be there to protect you. Even if our parents object I won't give up on our relationship. Getting married is only about both of us signing a piece of paper. If you want we can have a small marriage of our own. But remember that to me, there is forever in our relationship because I know that you are the only one for me and I will never let you go." 
 
He place his arm on my waist again buy this time I didn't push him away. "Come on let's have some fun today. We have to make our first date memorable. How about we take the Viking ride?" He suggested and pulled me there.
 
"Thank you for reassuring me." I said to Jonghyun an pecked his cheek.
 
"I'm not reassuring you! It's the truth." He smiled warmly.
 
Taemin's POV 
 
We ended up taking the giant loop 4 times! And Eunji still wants to go again! "Eunji ah! Let's go to other rides. There are so many other things to do here." I said in desperation.
 
"Okay!" She said in excitement. I heaved a sigh of relieve. I thought I had to take that whole ride for the whole day! 
 
"Let's go to the haunted house!" J suggested. Eunji's face turned pale and her voice trembled "H-Haunted H-House?" I ignore her protest and pulled her to the queue. I knew she was scared, she can't even watch a horror movie with our covering her face but I just wanted to have some fun watching her get scared. It will also give me the chance to protect her and show her how manly I am! 
 
I watch how nervous she was and decided to scare her. Here in goes... 3, 2, 1 "BOO!" "AHHHH!" She screamed. I laughed at her loudly because her expression was just too cute! 
 
"Yah.. Oppa that's not funny..." She whined. "It is!" I laughed and ruffled her hair. Just then the announcer announced "Please do not run of push in the haunted house and please follow the direction where the crowd is moving so no backing out. This is for your own safety as its dark in in the haunted house. Just for your reminder, this is not for the faint hearted." I saw Eunji trembled in fear beside me.
 
Actually the haunted house wasn't that scary but inside the haunted house, Eunji walked exceptionally close to me and I could here sma whimpers at times. Just then a 'ghost' jumped out and Eunji got frightened. She gave a ear piercing scream and pounced into to me hiding her face in my chest. I happily hugged her back tightly. I turned back and mouth a "thank you" to the 'ghost'. He smiled and gave me a thumbs up.
 
When we came out of the haunted house Eunji was too scared to even utter a word. A pang of guiltiness rushed up my heart. I didn't expect her to be so scared "Hey.. Are you okay? I'm sorry. I didn't know you would be that scared." I asked in concern.
 
"It's okay. In fine. I was just a little scared." She laughed at herself.
 
"Why don't we get some ice cream to change the mood?" I suggested.
 
"Yay! Let's go!" She cheered. She started hoping and skipping towards the direction of the ice cream shop.
 
Key's POV 
 
"Your scream on the Viking ride was so !" Jonghyun hyung laughed.
 
"It's embarrassing." I said and felt my face hearing up. The Viking ride was so scary and I was screaming like mad. "But I love it!" Jonghyun chuckled and kissed my forehead. My heart beat faster at Jonghyun's comment.
 
"Hey, do you want to go and grabbed something to eat?" I suggested.
 
"Yea! My stomach is growling!" He whined and pouted.
 
So there we were, seated in western restaurant. "Is fish a chip okay for you?" He asked flipping through the menu. 
 
"Yep! Okay!" I said.
 
"Hi. Would you like to order now?" A waitress asked in a flirty tone to Jonghyun. 
 
"We will get 2 sets of fish and chip and 2 glasses of ice water. Thank you." Jonghyun said politely. When the waitress took the menu from Jonghyun, her hand lingered on Jonghyun's for a long time. Truthfully,  I was about to pounce of the chair and kill that but how Jonghyun ignored her I was able to keep cool. The waitress walked away with disappointment.
 
"So how are you enjoying the day so far" Jonghyun asked 
 
"Spending a day is always awesome." I smiled.
 
"Of course! I'm Kim Jonghyun!" He said with confidence.
 
"You are so full of yourself!" I commented causing both of us to laugh loudly. 
 
"Here is your food." The same waitress came with our food. "Your orders are all here. Is there anywhere thing I can do for you?" The waitress asked Jonghyun with a seductive tone.
 
"No." Jonghyun ignored her.
 
"You know, You are really hot. Are you single? Even if you are not I don't mind going out with you." The waitress said. Her arm was on Jonghyun's shoulder traveling down his arm. That was the end of it I was about to take action but just then... " Excuse me, please mind what you are saying. I am in a relationship with this beautiful guy sitting opposite me. I love him to bits and I will never cheat on him especially not with people like you. Don't touch me like that too because I belong to him, no one else apart from him can touch me like that. And isn't it unprofessional to hit on your customers. Just to let you know, you look like a zombie compared to my boyfriend's beauty. Stop disturbing us!" When Jonghyun talked about me, he sounded so proud to have me as a boyfriend. The waitress stomped away fuming with rage and embarrassment.
 
"Jonghyun...." I didn't know what to say. I was just grateful to have Jonghyun as my boyfriend.
 
"Just ignore her. Don't let her spoil our mood. Here! Ketchup, your favorite." Jonghyun smiled warmly. He make me feel so secure and loved.
 
Eunji's POV.
 
On they way to the Ice cream shop, I saw this really cute teddy bear and I really wanted it but it was the top prize of a game stall. "Oppa! Let's play that game! It looks fun." I suggested to Taemin. I shall try my luck and maybe if I have the luck I can actually win that teddy bear.
 
But after 5 tries of that game, I still couldn't win. I couldn't even get the small prizes. I sigh "Oppa... Let's just go eat our Ice cream now." and walked away in disappointment. 
 
At the ice cream shop, Taemin went to buy the ice cream and I was sitting at a table waiting for him. I was upset that I couldn't get that teddy bear. "Here you go. Strawberry again!" Taemin smiled.
Taemin's smile never fails to cheer me up. I thanked him and enjoyed the heavenly taste of the ice cream. 
 
Taemin finished the ice cream really fast and he just stared at me it. "Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked. Whenever Taemin stare at me I will feel nervous and self-conscious. "Nothing. You just look really pretty when you eat." he commented. "No I'm not." I denied as my face heated up.
 
"I need to use the restroom. Wait for me here." Taemin said and walked out of the ice cream shop. 
 
However, after half an hour he was not back. I convinced myself that I was just being paranoid and the restroom is probably really far away.  But after 40 minutes he was still not back. I was really worried and walked out of the ice cream shop to look for him but once I walked out of the shop I knocked it to someone.
 
"Didn't I tell you to wait for me in the shop?" I looked up and saw Taemin looking down warmly at me. I hugged him tightly. "I got scared! You took so long. I though something happened to you." I said. He ruffled my hair "I'm fine." Just then, I realized he was holding a big box. "I got you a present. Open it!" he said excitedly and passed me the box. I opened it and saw the teddy bear I wanted. 
 
I gasped in shock. "Oppa..." I was too shocked and touched to say anything.
 
"Sorry for making you worry. I had to play the game a couple of time to get the top prize." He smiled.
 
"Thank you so much." I said and hugged the bear tightly.
 
"I told you I will do anything for you." He smiled warmly again. "As long as you are happy" he added 
 
"How did you know I wanted it?" I asked.
 
"You were so disappointed when you lost the game. And when you said the game was fun and you wanted to try it you were staring at the bear, when we were leaving the booth you were still staring at that bear." Taemin said.
 
"Thank you oppa! You are the best!" I exclaimed.
 
Jonghyun's POV.
 
"Let's go to the haunted house!" I suggested after eating. Key agrees without hesitation. I am hoping that Key would be scared and I could protect him but....
 
He wasn't scared at all. He went around pulling the 'ghost' hair, making funny faces at them and the worse was he actually manage to scare one of the 'ghost'. So instead of coming out trembling so I can comfort him, he came out laughing. This is what I love about my Kibum his awesome diva attitude but he should at least be a little scared so I can protect him.
 
"Jjongie... Why are you making that pouting face." Key asked breaking my thoughts.
 
"You could at least act that you are a little scared so I can hug you and comfort and I we will have more skinship moments..." I whined.
 
"Pabo.... You can hug me anytime! We don't have to create skinship moments like that." Key laughed and hugged me.
 
"But I didn't get to protect you..," I whined again.
 
"You are always protecting me since we were kids." Key chuckled.
 
At 9pm Taemin's POV.
 
Time passed really fast when I am with Eunji. It was already 9pm and the last thing to do was to watch fireworks. "Eunji ah! Let's go take the ferris wheel! There will be fireworks at 9.30 so when we queue and go up the ferris wheel we probably can watch the fireworks in it."  Eunji nodded her head in excitement.
 
We went to the queue and saw Jonghyun Appa, Key umma. Onew hyung, Minho hyung and Eunjong was with them. "How come you guys met up and never tell is about it." Eunjj pouted.
 
"It was just coincidence. We all wanted to watch the fireworks on the ferris wheel." Onew hyung smiled.
 
"Two of us too! I guess great mind think alike!" I laughed.
 
The ferris wheel could only allow 2-3 people in one capsule so we decide to split up like how we did just now. The first thing Eunji when she went up was to stick her face at the side of the glass and kept commenting about the beautiful scenery. "Oppa! You should come her and look too! Look! We could see the whole Lotte world from here! It's so pretty!" She gasped.
 
"You are prettier than the scenery." I mumbled but Eunji was to focus on the scenery to hear me. I just kept looking at Eunji as she looked at the scenery. was parted slightly in awe. 
 
"OPPA! Fireworks!" Eunji exclaimed. I was to focus on her to even realize the fireworks had actually started.
 
After then end of the fireworks, I pulled out my phone and said "Eunji ah! Let's take a picture for memory!" I held her close to me and she leaned on my shoulder. "1,2,3 cheese!" I said and snapped the picture.
 
I admire the picture we just took, Eunji was hugging the teddy beat tightly and leaning her head on my shoulder. She was showing her beautiful eye smile. I smiled at the picture knowing that I will cherish it forever. 
 
"Oppa." Eunji called. I looked at her and she smiled and said "Thank you so much for today. You are really the light in my life. Without you I don't know what will I have become. I will probably commit suicide of maybe become a person will no emotions. Thank you for turning my life around." 
 
I ruffled her hair "Pabo. You are the one that change my life." I wrapped my arms around her shoulders again as we admire the scenery together.
 
Onew's POV 
 
"I can't believe I am stuck I why you for the whole day!" Minho groaned.
 
"I can't believe I am stuck with you stupid frog face!"Eunjong argued. They have been bickering non stop for the whole day. My head is about to burst listening to them bicker like that.
 
"Aish! Move your head! You are blocking the fireworks!" Minho shouted. 
 
"YAH! Don't shout at me! It's your problem that you can't see the fire works!" Eunjong spat. 
 
"Would you 2 please stop fighting!" I begged.
 
"That's because the frog face is irritating!" Eunjong groaned.
 
"NO! That's because you are irritating!" Minho said to Eunjong. And then they didn't stop but continued bickering. Oh gosh... Some one save me. I covered my hears hoping that this will block out their voices. When is this day going to end? 
 
Key's POV
 
The scenery was So pretty. The moment was just so perfect. Jonghyun was back hugging me. "The scenery is so pretty isn't it?" Jonghyun whispered into my ear. "Should I sing a song for you?" He smiled and took my hand. He was singing Nothing better in his beautiful voice. My heart was beating so fast as he sings, he is just so perfect.  "Nothing better, Nothing better than you~" When he sang that line he looked at me deeply, telling me that he really meant it.
 
When he finished, he leaned in land his lips collided to mine. I could feel the sparks just like how I felt the first time he kissed me. No matter how many time he kiss me, the spark is always the same. We pulled away as we heard the sound of fireworks. He back hugged me again and allowed me to lean on his muscular chest. "I love you." He said and kissed my head. "I love you too." I turned around to kiss his cheek.
 
@sahoritah I hope you will enjoy the small Jongkey moments :)