Chapter 16

Will you love me?

 

Hey guys! I'm back with another update! Hope it's too boring :( anyway... Here it is! Sorry for the grammar errors. Subscribe and comment! Enjoy~
 
 
Taemin's POV 
 
The next morning in school:
 
"All I can say is... Take this as a clue. A very big one." Key umma's voice kept repeating in my brain for the whole night.
 
What did he mean? What clue? I was waiting at the hallways waiting for Eunjong noona again... Aish the time I spending with SHINee and Eunji is getting lesser. 
 
Then I saw Eunjong walk down the hallway towards me. "YAH! You idiot! Why are you blocking me! MOVE! SCRAM!" Noona shouted to a junior who was taking something from her locker, blocking noona's way by accident. The junior's face was full off fear, as she scurried away. Just then Noona stuck out her leg on purpose to trip that junior. The junior fell and all her notes were sprawled all over the flaw. Noona looked at the Junior and smirked.
 
She walked towards me with a huge bring smile. "Hi Taemin ah! I missed y-" "That was really mean." I cut her off.
 
"She was the one who blocked my way!" Noona defended. "But you could just say excuse me politely. And you don't have to trip her!" I said I'm annoyance. 
 
"Are you trying to teach me?! Don't forget I'm you Sunbae!" Noona raised her voice.
 
"Sunbae? Fine! Why don't you stay as my sunbae! That will be good enough!" I shouted. Omg. Lee Taemin what are you saying? Are you trying to initiate a break up with Noona? What the hell are you doing. 
 
"T-Taemin ah... I'm sorry. I won't do that again. Please.. please don't break up with me." Noona looked at me with those teary eyes. Immediately a sense of guilt rushes up in me. 
 
"Noona. Don't cry. I'm sorry for saying that. I was just angry and I didn't know what I was saying. I'm sorry. " I said as I wiped of the tears on  noona's face. 
 
What came into me just now? How can I just spit out something like that?! Probably, I just hate Noona's ing.
 
"I'm really sorry Taemin ah!" Noona said and hug me tightly. Then I thought of the hugs me and Eunji had. It was so much warmer. Eh?! Why am I thinking of Eunji again? 
 
Eunjong's POV.
 
Phew! Lucky my acting skills were good enough for Taemin's forgiveness. Hah! I love that I can turn teary right on the spot when I want too! But that stupid junior, she is so dead for blocking my way like that and causing that fight between Taemin and me.
 
Lunch Eunji's POV,
 
Noona and Taemin came to join us for lunch again. It's kind of a good thing because I will have the chance to learn how to control my emotions. I have to make sure I stop having feelings for Taemin. 
 
'Taemin is your best friend. Be happy he is in a great relationship.' I keep telling myself. After all the brainwashing, it worked a little! My heart does not really hurt that much. 
 
"Taemin! Hurry up! I'm hungry!" Noona shouted at Taemin while he was struggling trying hole 2 trays of food, one for Unnie and the other for himself.
 
"Sorry. I made you wait noona." Taemin apologised. 
 
"You should be." Unnie replied coldly.
 
I could see Jonghyun Appa and Key umma glaring at Unnie. While onew and Minho was just really shocked and noona's attitude.
 
After lunch, Taemin and Eunjong held hands and left for their dance practice. Taemin looked do happy like a love sick puppy! Well, my heart stung but it wasn't at much again. Seems like my plan of forgetting Taemin is working. 
 
Soon, Onew left for vocal practice while Minho went for soccer practice. Leaving, Key umma, jonghyun Appa and me was sitting at the cafeteria in silence.
 
"You seem to be in a better mood today!" Jonghyun said.
 
"Yeah! I kept telling myself that Taemin is my bestfriend and I should be happy that he is in a great relationship. And it works! I feel better today." I told them.
 
Jonghyun frowned and Key sighed. "Shouldn't you be happy for me that I'm starting to move on?"
 
"Firstly, Taemin is not in a great relationship. He is in horrible, terrible and disgusting one. Secondly, you deserve Taemin's love. Thirdly, I don't think you are starting to move on... it's just you are numb to it!" Key ranted
 
"Okay... But there is nothing I can do about it." I replied
 
"We will help you!" Jonghyun exclaimed.
 
"No! Don't help me anymore! Please don't help me. Everything will be worse if I hold on and don't give up."
 
Key sighed loudly. Oh! It's 3.30pm already! "Appa! Umma! I'm sorry I got to go first. I have to clean up the house today." I told them and picked up my bag 
 
"Aigoo our poor Eunji." Jonghyun Appa said petting my head.
 
"I'll be fine!" I'm smiled at them and waved goodbye.
 
Jonghyun's POV 
 
"Why must her Appa treat her so badly? She is such a nice girl." I said sadly.
 
"I know right! I don't even know how she survive that long with her dad! If I'm her I would have ran away from home!" Key said
 
Typical key, that I love so much. He is so independent and so perfect.
 
"OMO! Jjongie hyung! I got to go meet woohyun.  I'm going to be late!" Key exclaimed
 
"Jjongie hyung? When did Jjong became Jjongie?" Jjong was a pet name key gave me when we first met because he thinks Jonghyun is too long.
 
"Hehe Jjongie sounds cute like this my little puppysaurus." he said and ruffled my hair. I blushed. The manly Kim Jonghyun actually blushed! 
 
To hide my feeling is quickly shouted "Yah! I'm your hyung! And when did I become a hybrid of a puppy and a dinosaur?!"
 
"HAHAHAHA! Aigoo! Look at your expression! But I love Jjongie and puppysaurus! Let me call you that please!" and he made puppy eyes.
 
Oh gosh! How can I resist his cuteness. "Alright, alright you can call me that. Aren't you late?"
 
"OH! I am!" Key exclaimed.
 
"Hurry along then! You don't want to be late right?"
 
"Bye Jjongie hyung!" Key waved.
 
"Bye kibummie!" I said. 
 
Sigh... I'm all alone now. I should go home. Then suddenly, my phone rang.  
 
"Hello?"
 
"Hyung! You are free right? I'm bored. Where are you?" Taemin said 
 
"I'm a the cafeteria. I'll wait for you here." I replied. 
 
In less then 5 minutes, Taemin reached.
 
"Hi Hyung!"
 
"Yo! Wassup."
 
"Ermm hyung. I have something to ask you. Do you like key umma?" Taemin asked. Like? He is talking about liking Key as a friend right? "Of course! He is my friend!"
 
"As in not that like. Do you have a crush on umma?" Taemin asked biting his lips.
 
"I..I .. Love him." I don't know where I get that courage to tell Taemin but I really need someone to talk too.
 
"Really?! That's great! Quickly confess to him!" Taemin said with a sudden burst of excitement.
 
"Aren't you disgusted?" my heart was pounding so hard. 
 
"No! Of course not! Love has no boundaries hyung!" Taemin flashed a beautiful smile. But his smile is still not as beautiful as Key's.
 
"Thanks for the encouragement. Now enough about me. Taemin ah. Do you really love Eunjong?" I asked him gently.
 
Taemin showed a confused look and said "What are you talking about? Of course I love her!" 
 
But Eunjong is doing something to our Taemin. After that started dating, Taemin changed he is not that old Taemin we know. He smiles lesser and he can't stop sighing. 
 
"Why do you even like her? She changed you Taemin ah! Can't you see what's happening? She is treating you like her personal slave! Do you think she really likes you? She is just treating you as a person who runs errands for her, a person she can show off as a boyfriend!" I raised my voice at Taemin. Taemin looked really shocked by my sudden outburst. I seldom shout at our maknae.
 
"Yah! Hyung! What the hell are you saying?" Taemin shouted.
 
He still don't get it doesn't he?
 
"Can't you see how a Eunjong is?!" I shouted back. 
 
"Noona is not a ! Shut up hyung!" Taemin defended.
 
"She is a big fat liar who lies just to get what she wants!" I ignore Taemin.
 
Taemin covered his ears and shouted "SHUT UP! Noona isn't like that!" 
 
"OH REALLY?! I THOUGHT YOU FIND HER BEHAVIOR WEIRD?! STOP LYING TO YOURSELF LEE TAEMIN!" I raised my volume again.
 
"I SAID SHUT UP HYUNG! I'LL PUNCH YOU IF YOU SAYING ANOTHER ABOUT MY GIRLFRIEND." Taemin threatened 
 
"YOU GIRLFRIEND HAS THE DIRTIEST AND BLACKEST HEART ON EARTH." 
 
Taemin couldn't take it anymore. His fist came towards my face. I quickly dodged it and shoved him against the wall. 
 
"HAVE IT EVER CAME INTO YOUR MIND THAT YOU GOT THE WRONG THE GIRL?!" I shouted into his face. . Kim Jonghyun you promised Key not to interfere between Taemin and Eunji like that. And look what you have done to your maknae? 
 
"Taemin ah. I'm sorry. Does it hurt?" I ask gently
 
"I'm fine. Hyung. I need a moment to myself." Taemin muttered 
 
"Okay. Call me if you need me. I'll leave now." I said and walked away. Sigh I hope Taemin will be fine.
 
Taemin's POV.
 
"HAVE IT EVER CAME INTO YOUR MIND THAT YOU GOT THE WRONG GIRL?!" Jonghyun hyung shouted at me. Wrong girl? It can't be Eunjong noona had the letter pad.
 
"Taemin ah. I'm sorry. Does it hurt?" Hyung asked me gently. I looked up to his eyes, it was full of guilt. He didn't do anything wrong. He was just caring for me.
 
"I'm fine. Hyung. I need a moment to myself." I muttered.
 
"Okay. Call me if you need me. I'll leave now." Hyung said and walked away. 
 
The wrong girl...  Eunjong noona can't be the wrong girl. But what about her weird behaviors and characteristics that made her seem like she is a totally different person from EJ. 
 
Then suddenly it hit me. Noona could have gotten another letter pad from a shop or she could have stolen it! That maybe the reason why sometimes I don't feel in love at all! This was all wrong from the start.
 
I slid down against the wall. I can't believe I got the wrong girl?! But I can't confirm it yet. I shall test noona tmr to confirm whether she is EJ or not. 
 
I let out a loud sigh and stood up. "Student. Don't sigh like that it's not good for you." A janitor cleaning the cafeteria said to me.
 
"I got that. Thank you ahjussi." I replied politely.
 
I can't believe it. I was so happy to  find EJ but it's all wrong. Who is she exactly?