Chapter 19

Will you love me?

 

Hi guys! This is quite a long chapter:) hehe. Hope you guys like it! Sorry for all my grammar mistakes. Anyway comment,subscribe and Enjoy! 
 
Next morning. Taemin's POV.
 
I woke up and felt something against my chest. I looked down and saw Eunji sleeping against me. I must have fell asleep holding onto Eunji's hand yesterday. But now I'm not just holding her hand I was hugging her.
 
Everything felt so right. I Eunji's cheek gently. Suddenly Eunji shifted and snuggled against me. I smiled and pulled her even closer to me. "Eunji ah... I want to hold you every morning and watch you sleep. I love you. It so weird for me to love you like that right?"
I sighed. 
 
I thought when I cared for Eunji and when I was worried for her was all because of our friendship, because she was like my younger sister but I never expect myself to fall for her. 
 
Eunji shifted again. Her hair scent is just like flowers.  I didn't know how long I spent looking at Eunji. What should I do? I fell in love with Eunji and I still like EJ? 
 
Suddenly, Eunji shifted and rubbed her eyes cutely. I chuckled at her cuteness, it just makes me want to hold her event tighter. 
 
Soon, Eunji started to wake up. She overcame her sleepiness slowly and rubbing her eyes. But when she finally woke up... Her eyes widen and jumped out from my embrace "I-I'm sorry! I remember going to sleep holding y-your hand. B-But I don't know why I end up hugging you! I-I'm so sorry!" she stuttered. Her face was full of anxiety and panic, but one thing I couldn't understand was, she was blushing really badly.
 
I stood up and ruffled her hair. "It's alright! It isn't your fault anyway. I think I fell asleep holding your hand we shift in our sleep so I guess that why I was hugging you. By the way, I love your bed hair!"
 
"What?!" She quickly tried to straighten out her hair.
 
I chuckled and grabbed her hand. "Don't do that! I love it!" I'm not lying when I said that. She looked really pretty with that bed hair. Her hair was messy and tangled but it made her look so cute. She blushed at my comment. She threw a pillow at me and quickly dashed into the bathroom. Suddenly, she opened the bathroom door again and said "Oppa. You might want to hurry up. We are going to be late."
 
"What? Nah it's still early... HOLY CRAP! SCHOOL STARTS IN 20 MINS!"
 
5mins later.. Eunji's POV 
 
"Eunji! Hurry!" Taemin pounded on my bathroom door. 
 
"Okay okay wait! I'm almost done!"
 
As soon as I open the door, Taemin grabbed my hand and pulled me out of house, running towards school. 
 
"Yah Lee Taemin! I did not take my school bag!" I screamed
 
"You silly girl! Can't you see I carrying two school bags? Aigoo are you still sleepy?" 
I looked and realized he was carrying my school bag. 
 
"Opps! I didn't see it hehe!" I said laughing at myself. He laughed at me and continued running for school.
 
I am trying to stop loving Taemin but here I am running hand in hand with Taemin for school and he is carrying my bag for me. We even slept on the same bad last night. My Heart was beating wildly against my chest as I think back on how I felt waking up in Taemin's embrace.
 
Unknowingly, we were at school already and we dashed straight for the classroom. "Lee Taemin, Nam Eunji why are you too late?!" Mr Kim asked. 
 
"We are really sorry!" Taemin said.
 
"Nam Eunji! This is your second time! Do you want me to be your alarm clock every morning?!" Mr Kim mocked causing the whole class to laugh. 
 
 "Eunji sleeps like a pig! That's why she can't wake up every morning! Guys! Can you imagine how she look like sleeping?" a classmate said. She is one of the y girls who dislikes me because she is jealous that I'm always with SHINee.
 
"With wide open and drooling!" another girl said. The whole class started laughing again. I felt my face being heated up as I looked at my shoes. Then I felt Taemin gently squeezed me hand as a comforting gesture. 
 
"Yah! Who are you to say that! Did you ever see her sleep?" Taemin argued back. My heart swelled, Taemin was protecting me. "Do you know why I like hanging out with Eunji and not with you? Because she is a really sweet person and she doesn't hurt other people's feelings like you do!" Taemin continued.
 
I looked back at that girl and her clique. Their face heated up and they were totally shocked at Taemin's comment. "ALRIGHT! Keep quiet! We have to continue with lessons. The both of you, go back to your seat." Mr Kim's voice boomed the whole classroom.
 
Taemin let go of my hand and smiled at me. My heart dropped, the warmth on my hand was lost. I tooked the seat next to Taemin, smiled at me an whispered to me "I watched you sleep yesterday. Don't worry you don't sleep like a pig. You were totally pretty like a angel fallen from the sky." I blushed again. Lee Taemin what are you trying to do to me? 
 
Lunch Eunji's POV
 
Taemin and I walks towards the cafeteria to meet SHINee. "Thanks  for speaking up for me in class." I said. 
 
"Don't need to thank me." He smiled back and ruffled my hair. 
 
"Why do you always do that? It messes my hair up!" I whined 
 
"Cause your hair is fluffy and cute! I can't resist it!" he replied. It was the nth time I blushed today because of Taemin. I jokingly hit him on the arm and he ruffled my hair again. 
 
"YAH! THE BOTH OF YOU! WHY DIDN'T YOU REPLY MY MESSAGE! I WAS WORRIED! WHY WERE YOU GUYS LATE?!" Key shouted at us. Immediately, Taemin and I took out our phone. We both had 36 miss calls each and it was all from Key. 
 
"Heh! Sorry! Both our phones was on silent mode!" I apologized. 
 
"Why did you guys pull onew and Minho hyung out off the sleepover yesterday?" Taemin asked 
 
"Me and Jjongie hyung have our own reasons!" Key said an winked at me. 
 
"What?! You did so that me and Taemin could OPPS!" I quickly covered my mouth. 
 
"Could what?!" Taemin asked. 
 
"It's nothing you need to worry about!" Onew winked and Minho giggling at the back.
 
"WHAT?! You told them too!? UMMA! HOW COULD YOU!" I protested I felt my face heating up.
 
"Tell them what?!" Taemin asked 
 
"NOTHING!" I denied. Taemin pouted and whined. 
 
"HWAITING EUNJI WE ARE OM YOU SIDE!"Onew and Minho cheered. I glared at them and they quickly kept quiet.
 
"Bye guys! I'm going shopping with woohyun!" Key said and walked away from the cafeteria.
 
"Urgh why does Key always go put with that woohyun guy!" Jonghyun mumbled 
 
"Aww Jonghyun hyung is jealous!" Taemin laughed 
 
"SHUT UP!" Jonghyun face was really red! 
 
"Wait! Jjong oppa! You like key?Omg I didn't know you were gay!" I said
 
"I love him a lot. But he is going to be disgusted isn't he? You guys are disgusted too right? It's so wrong! We are both guys!" Jonghyun's face fell while saying that.
 
"KAYAAAAA! OMG SO CUTE! Who say we would be disgusted?! You guys will make a really cute couple! Confess to him!" I squealed 
 
"Yeah!" Onew Minho and Taemin said in unison.
 
"I really love key. But how do you think he will react it I confess to him?" Jonghyun sighed
 
Suddenly, we heard something dropped. We looked up and saw Key with a shocked face, he picked up his bag that he dropped. "I..I left my wallet." he stuttered. Key grabbed his wallet from the table and ran away.
 
"KEY! WAIT! I CAN EXPLAIN!" Jonghyun shouted. But Key was no where to be seen.
 
". He is going to hate me." Tears welled up in Jonghyun's eyes. He punched the wall really hard causing everyone to look at us. I gasped loudly and grabbed on to Jonghyun's arm to stop him. "Jonghyun oppa! Don't hurt yourself! Please don't" I begged.
 
He shoved me away to continue punching the wall causing me to loose balance. I yelped when I felt two strong arms holding me and pulling me up. "Are you alright? Are you hurt?" Taemin cupped my cheeks and ask in concern. I nodded and pointed towards Jonghyun. "Oppa please stop him!" Taemin quickly tried to grab him Minho and Onew went to help.
 
"Jonghyun stop! You are bleeding!" Onew shouted. Soon they managed to stop him but he was still struggling really hard in the hold of Taemin, onew and Minho. "Cool down!" onew reprimanded. After awhile, Jonghyun managed to cool down and he stopped struggling.
 
Slowly, they let go of him. But what scared us was, Jonghyun's eyes were expressionless. "Me and Key... We are never going to be the same again.. He is going to hate me..." Jonghyun mumbled over and over again. 
 
"Jonghyun hyung, Key is not going to hate yo-" Before Minho could finish his sentence, Jonghyun walked away from us with no emotions on his face with his bleeding fist clenched tightly.
 
"Is he going to be alright? What if he hurt himself again?" I asked Taemin softly. I bit my lips tightly when the image of Jonghyun punching the wall came back.
 
"Let him be. He'll be fine." Taemin showed me a reassuring smile but it was forced. Everyone was worried for Jonghyun and Key. "Yah! Eunji ah! Your lips are bleeding!" Taemin gasped.
 
I realized I was biting my lips to tightly causing it to bleed. "You Pabo!" Taemin scolded and wiped of my blood gently with his thumb.  
"Gumawo."I said softly. 
 
"Eunji can I have a hug?" Taemin asked suddenly. "Emm.. Sure." I agreed not knowing why Taemin wanted to hug me so suddenly. 
 
Taemin pulled me into a tight hug he buried his face into the side of my neck. My heart pounded as I felt his warm breath against my neck. I guess, Jonghyun and Key is right I can't stop loving Taemin.
 
"It's all my fault. If I didn't tease hyung about being jealous nothing would have happened." Taemin mumbled still hugging me tightly. I his soft hair and said "It's not your fault." I told him gently over and over again.
 
He let go off me and said "Thanks, I felt so much better." His eyes was red, I could see he was controlling his tears. Taemin seldom cries, he must be feeling really bad. Well, something about SHINee is they are a group of friends which will never leave each other. They love each other a lot.
 
Seriously, I've never seen them quarrel! There was once, Jonghyun and Minho was fighting about who was manlier. But it didn't last for long because both of them found each other's angry face funny, they laughed at each other and patched up again.
 
For Taemin, he practically grew up with them. SHINee really means a lot to him. His hyungs cared for him and protected him. Actually, SHINee means a lot to all of them, when one of them is down, all of them will feel upset too. I broke my thoughts and look at Minho, Taemin and Onew.
 
Onew was leaning against the wall with crossed arms and he looked really upset. The gentle eyes of his was filled with sadness and worry.
 
Minho was not any better. He was frowning and looking at his shoes. Minho, key and Jonghyun loves to tease each other, but they love each other a lot. They'll do sweet stuff like helping each other pull up their blankets when the others fell asleep. Minho would be concerned every time Key and Jonghyun sneezed or coughed, he would be worried that they would catch a cold. Minho seems to manly and cool all the time but he has a really sweet heart.
 
Taemin was still trying to control his tears. His fist was clenched so tightly and his nails was digging into his own palms. I took his hand into mine, "Don't do that." I said squeezing his hand gently. Taemin held my hand tightly and went back to his thoughts.
 
"Alright guys! I can't stand this, let's go get some banana milk to cheer up!" I said. Taemin looked at me and smiled. But I got ignored by Onew and Minho. 
 
"Fine! And a bucket of chicken for Onew oppa." Onew smiled this time. 
 
"Ermm, Minho I don't know what you like.. You should just try banana milk." Minho chucked and ruffled my hair. "I guess I should try that magical drink"
 
"Alright! I'll go get the food. The 3 of you, don't run away!" I joked. "Thank you" the 3 of them said with small smiles. Although, they are not entirely happy but they did cheer up a bit.
 
Taemin's POV
 
I felt so much better after Eunji's hug. Her hand felt so warm when she held it tightly to stop me from clenching my fist. Eunji has a really beautiful heart, I really think she is a fallen angel. 
 
Eunji probably never realised but whenever SHINee is upset, she was always there to cheer us up. I don't know how she does that, she just have her methods. 
 
Just in one night and one day, I realized I was in love with Eunji, deeply in love.
 
Jonghyun's POV.
 
I walked out of school clutching my school bag tightly. Tears were falling uncontrollably. People on streets was staring at me and at my bleeding fist. "What are you staring at?! Mind your own business!" I shouted at them. I knew it was rude but I was too frustrated right now. Frustrated with everything that happened. Frustrated that I hurt the person I love the most. Frustrated that I couldn't keep the person I love close to me.  
 
I couldn't take it anymore I ran up to a overhead bridge and let out a loud scream. I took deep breaths. I sat on the ground. I'm so pathetic aren't I? What am I thinking? I should look for Key to save our relationship. 
 
I took out my phone and dialed his number. But he didn't pick up. I gave up after numerous faliures. Wait! He is with woohyun right? Key called woohyun with my phone yesterday because his phone went flat. I quickly checked my phone history and called woohyun.
 
"Yoboseyo?"
 
"Hi! You are woohyun right? Is key with you?" I asked 
 
"I am woohyun. Who is this and why are you looking for key?"
 
"I'm Jonghyun, Key's friend. Please put Key on the phone. I need to talk to him urgently! He said he would be shopping with you."
 
"Ah! Jonghyun! Key talked about you a lot. Sorry! But he cancelled our appointment 5 mins ago. Is there something wrong? He sounded weird."
 
"Crap! Something bad happened. Please tell me when Key contact you!"
 
"Okay I will."
 
"Thanks." I hanged up and let out a groaned of frustration. Where could key be?! URGHH! "Think Jonghyun! Where could Key go when he is upset?" I mumbled to myself.  I closed my eyes and buried my head into my knees. But when I closed my eyes, Key's flawless face popped up in my mind but his beautiful eyes was full of hatred and disgust. My eyes flew open quickly. "Please Key, don't hate me I can't live without you" I mumbled and tears started to fall again. 
 
School Rooftop! Key always went there to avoid all the girls chasing after him. I ran down the bridge and back to school, straight to the rooftop. But no one was there. I panted heavily.  
 
Where else could he be? Wheneer he is upset he will be at my house but this time he is definitely not going to be there. 
 
The park! The park where SHINee always went when we were younger! The park that we met Eunji. Key once said he loved that place because it was filled beautiful memories.
 
I ran down to the school carpark and got into my car. I sped of towards the park. When I reach the park, I immediately went to the swing of the playground. That was key's favorite sport of the park. But my heart dropped he wasn't there. I jogged the whole park to look for him. But he wasn't in the park at all. 
 
I sat on the swing and buried my face into my hands. Where could he be? I took up my phone and tried calling him again but to no avail. This time, I text him a couple of times but there was no respond. 
 
"Grandma! That hyung is sitting on that swing forever! I waited for my turn but he never came down!" A little boy complained while pointing at me. I felt my face heating up and I quickly stood up. 
"You can have the the swing little boy. I'm sorry for siting on it for so long." I said. 
 
"IM NOT A LITTLE BOY! IM A BIG BOY!" the boy shouted and pouted. "Min soon! No shouting! Apologize to hyung now." his grandma scolded him.
 
"Sorry hyung!" he said and looked at he feet. I chuckled and squat down to him. I ruffled his hair and said "It's alright! So you are Min Soonie." 
 
"Yup! I am Min Soon and I am 4 years old." he said and tried to get on to the swing but he was struggling as he was too short. I chuckled and carried him up the swing. "Aigoo who said he was the big boy?" I teased.
 
"I am!" he pouted. 
 
"Okay okay Min Soonie is a big boy." I said and he flashed a big smile. "I got to go now. Bye Min Soonie." I wave to him. "Bye hyung!" he said and waved to me cutely with his smile hands. He reminded me about how Taemin was like when he was younger.
 
"Young man. Are you alright? You were sighing a lot on that swing and your hand is...." Min soon's grandma asked.
 
"I know. It is bleeding. Don't worry! I am fine! Thank you!" I smiled and bowed to her. She smiled back and nodded. I went back into my car. Where should I go now? Kibum are where the hell are you?! I looked and Min soon and his grandma again. Kibum loved his grandma a lot....
 
Omg! Why didn't I think about that?! A few kilometers from Kibum's grandma's house there is a lake that Key always goes to when he was upset. He would always run to his grandma's house to eat some of her homemade cookies and to get comforted by her then he would walked to the lake to calm himself down.
 
I sped of to the direction of the lake. I clutched the driving wheel tightly. Please be there Kibum! Please be there! I prayed silently.
 
Key's POV.
Crap! I left my wallet in the cafeteria table! I walke back quickly and then I heard..,
"KAYAAAAA! OMG SO CUTE! Who say we would be disgusted?! You guys will make a really cute couple! Confess to him!" Eunji squealed to Jonghyun hyung
 
"Yeah!" Onew Minho and Taemin said in unison. Confess? Jjongie hyung feel in love with someone but he never told me how could he?! 
 
"I really love key. But how do you think he will react it I confess to him?" Jonghyun sighed. 
 
I dropped my bag and gasped in shock. It's impossible! How could Jonghyun fall for me? I saw all of them staring and me in shocked. I quickly picked up my bag. "I..I left my wallet." I stuttered. I grabbed my wallet from the table and ran away.
 
"KEY! WAIT! I CAN EXPLAIN!" i heard Jonghyun shouted. But Ignored him and went straight out of school and took a bus to my grandma's house. 
 
I took a seat on the bus and calmed myself down. I called woohyun and told him I'm canceling our appointment. I have no mood to shop now.
 
I look out of the window and sighed. This is wrong, I'm a guy he is guy! How can he love me? Memories of Jonghyun and me rushed into my mind. I remembered how Jonghyun cared for me, how he loved me, how we have fun together, and he promised that he will always be there for me. He never broke his promise and he was always there, when I am happy, angry, worried or upset. But I thought it was mere friendship.
 
What am I going to do? I love him as a brother right? What are my feelings for him? What's going to happen to our friendship? A thousand and one questions and worries was in my head. But the most important and hardest one is what is my feeling for Jonghyun...
 
I walked down the bus and knocked on my grandma's house. The door opened and I was greeted with a warm smile. "Kibum ah! I haven't seen you in a few days only but it seems like you grown again!" my grandma said.
 
Looking at her warm smile, everything started to fall apart. "Grandma!!!" I hugged her tightly and tears started to fall.
 
"Aigoo... What's wrong?" She ask gently. Grandma brought me to the sofa and told me to sit down. She went to the kitchen and got a jar of her homemade cookies. Every time I'm down or happy, another person I always look for is grandma. We will always sit on the sofa and talk about our happiness, sadness or troubles with a jar of her homemade cookies.
 
"Now now, stop crying.. What's wrong?" Grandma asked holding my hand.
 
"Grandma? What is your opinion about gay couples?" 
 
"Jonghyun confessed to you?!" grandma gasped.
 
"How did you know?! Well he didn't really confess but I over heard him talking to the rest of SHINee and Eunji. I ran away after hearing that he want to explain but I Ignored him. But seriously, HOW DID YOU KNOW?"
 
"That boy have loved you for a long time already Kibum. Every time you come to visit me, with him.. He always looked at you with so much love in his eyes. And I am the grandma of Almighty Key! I'm Super Almighty Grandma!" grandma smiled an passed me a cookie. 
 
"But.. I love him as a brother.. If I tell him that, he is going to get hurt and our friendship will never be the same ever again." I sighed and munched on the cookie.
 
"Kibum, how do you think Jonghyun is feeling now? You ran away from him without saying anything it's gonna hurt him more. You know, he talked to me once, about being gay. Obviously, he didn't say that that the person he  liked was you but he told me that he was scared to confess because he was afraid that the person he loved will feel disgusted and hate him. The way you ran away from him is just gonna make him think you hate him. And are you sure you love him only as a brother?"
 
 I felt a pang of guilty for running away like that. "You are right, I was wrong for running away like that. But I'm quite sure I only love him as a brother"
 
"Kibum, I want you to talk about Jonghyun."
 
"What? Why?"
 
"Just do what I say!" grandma pressed on.
 
"But there is too much to say! I don't know where to start from."
 
"His looks then, start from his looks"
 
"Fine" I took a deep breath and said "Jonghyun is so cute! You looks like a hybrid if a puppy and a Dino. I love it when he is embarrassed, his face would turn red which makes him even cuter. I love it when he shows that awkward smile showing both rows of his teeth, I love the weird expression he always makes..."
 
"Go on.. I know you have a lot more to say" Grandma urged while she starter eating the cookies.
 
"I love his muscular chest that I can lean on. I love the smoothing words he always says to me to cheer me up. I love how he protect me and how is always there when I need him. I love how he knows what I like and what I don't and he knows how to make me happy. I love his tight warm embrace. I love his sweet voice, he always plays the guitar and sing to me. I love how he always write songs for me. I love how he never gets angry no matter what I do to him. I remember how I broke his toy when we were young, how I insult him about his height or call him dumb, but he never gets angry with me. I love all the happy memories he gave me. I don't know what to do without him." I panted after I finish everything. 
 
"Kibum, you love him! Not as a brother but as a couple! Everything you said was all about the good points about that great boy. You said the word love like in every sentence. You didn't realized but your smiling so happily talking about him. I seldom see you smile like that kibum."
 
"What?! No that's not possible!" I denied.
 
"It's your choice kibum. Whatever your choice is, you have to talk to Jonghyun, don't leave him heart broken like that. He is a great boy Kibum! I've seen how he treat you, how he cared for you. He does everything for you, he loves you a lot. That's all I can say." Grandma advised. 
 
"Grandma can I take your Jar of cookies with my and clear my thoughts at the lake?" I asked 
 
"Go ahead!" Grandma said and smiled.
 
"Thanks for everything. Love you!" I pecked grandma on her cheeks.
 
She smiled and pet my head. "Kibummie HWAITING! Love you! 
 
I hugged the jar of cookies and walk towards the lake. The sense of guilt kept rushing into my heart. I saw Jonghyun's face just now, it was full of fear when he found out that I heard thier conversation. 
 
But did I really love Jonghyun like what grandma said? I sighed and settle down on my favorite sport under the big tree. I leaned back on the tree trunk and stared at the beautiful scenery. I closed my 
eyes as cool breeze blew against my face.
 
I had to confirm whether I really love Jonghyun. But how? Then I thought of Eunji, she loves Taemin she must know the feeling of falling in love.
 
I took out my phone preparing to call Eunji. I saw 20 miss call from Jonghyun, 10 text messages from Jonghyun and 5 miss calls from woohyun. I open the messages. 
 
Text 1: Key! Please pick up my call! 
 
Text 2: I'm really sorry for what had happened! I'm really sorry! Let me explain.
 
Text 3: It's all my fault. I will fix this mess. I'll fix it! I promise.
 
Text 4: Please respond! I'm getting worried.
 
Text 5: Key please! I beg you at least respond to me. I need to know whether you are alright!
 
Text 6: I won't give up! I'll continue to look for you. I won't go home if I don't find you. 
 
Text 7: I'm sorry! I'm really sorry. Please call me. We really need to talk.
 
Text 8: I've checked multiple places, called woohyun but I still can't find you. Please tell me where you are I'm really worried! 
 
Text 9: I'm a horrible person. I deserve to die  for hurting you like that. I'm really sorry! Forgive me! 
 
Text 10: I'll kill myself if anything happens to you.
 
A sense of guilt rushed into my heart again. I felt so bad for Jonghyun. He must running all over the place to search for me. But I can't face him. He must be hurting so bad thinking all these is his fault. Not yet, not until I confirm my own feeling.
 
I dialed Eunji's number and called her.
 
"KEY UMMA! YOU CALLED! Where were you?! We are really worried!" Eunji ranted.
 
"I'm fine. Don't worry."
 
"D-Did you see Jonghyun oppa?" Eunji's voice shaked
 
"No."
 
"No? OMG where is he?" I could tell from Eunji's voice something wasn't right.
 
"Is he okay?" I asked
 
"He is not in a good shape.... "
 
My heart dropped, I have to do this fast so I can call Jonghyun.
 
"Okay I need your help, how do you know whether you are in love with someone?" I asked.
 
"You are confirming your feelings for Jonghyun oppa aren't you?  Well I'll ask you a feel question. You have to answer me truthfully."
 
"Okay. I will."
 
"Does your heart flutter and beat really fast or do you feel butterflies in your stomach when Jonghyun hyung gets too close to you or when he shares too much skinship with you? "
 
"Yes."  I replied thinking back to the weir feeling I had that time when Jonghyun checked whether I had a fever and his lips was inches from mine.
 
"Although you felt really weird, but somehow you liked it when he is close to you."
 
"Yes"
 
"You always want to spend more time with him"
 
"Yes"
 
"You feel exceptionally happy when he compliment you."
 
"Yes" I thought back to how much I liked it when Jonghyun said my eyes were pretty.
 
"You think about him all the time. Small little things reminds you about him and it makes you smile."
 
"Yes" I said, thinking back to that time when I saw a cute Dino plushy at a toy store that reminded me of Jonghyun.  I bought the plushy in the end. I even named it Jonghyun and hug it to sleep every night. 
 
"You don't know what to do without him."
 
"yes." I thought back to the time when I was younger and insecure. I always thought Jonghyun will leave me and I will cry badly thinking about Jonghyun leaving me 
 
"You feel protected around him."
 
"Yes." I thought about the warm and safe embrace that Jonghyun always gave me.
 
"He is perfect to you."
 
"Yes" I answered with our any hesitation, thinking back to all the things I said to grandma just now.
 
"AHHHH! YOU LOVE HIM KEY! YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO BE A REALLY CUTE COUPLE. YOU SAID YES TO EVERYTHING I ASKED YOU! I CAN GUARANTEE YOU LOVE HIM."
 
"I guess I do...." my heart pounded against my ribcage.
 
"Call him. He needs you." Eunji said with a serious tone. 
 
"I will" I said and hanged up.
 
I looked at Jonghyun's number and prepared to called him. But my phone rang and it was woohyun was calling me.
 
"Key! Are you alright? Jonghyun called me and said something happened!" Woohyun asked.
 
"I'm fine don't worry."
 
"Glad to hear that. Please call Jonghyun he said he needed to talk to you urgently and he didn't sound good." Woohyun said. My heart dropped again, what happened to Jonghyun? 
 
"Thanks Woohyun. I'll talk go you later. Bye." I hanged up.
 
I clutch my phone tightly and dialed Jonghyun's number with shaky fingers. I took a deep breath and prepared to press the call button. Suddenly, I head a sigh of relieved. I whipped my head back and saw Jonghyun there staring me, he dashed to my side and cupped my cheeks. "Kibum ah! I finally found you! Are you alright?! I was so worried" Jonghyun ranted.
 
I examined him from head to toe. He looked like a mess. His uniformed was tucked out, his tie was hanging loosely around his collar with the first button in buttoned. I looked into his eyes, his emotions was too hard to be read but both eyes were red and puffy. His right hand was red and swollen, his knuckles were all bleeding. 
 
"Jonghyun what happen to your hand?" I asked him. He avoided my gaze "Nothing"he mumbled.
 
"What. Happened. To. Your. Hand. Kim Jonghyun." I knew Jonghyun will listen to me if I used this tone.
 
"When you ran away, I was frustrated with myself and I punched the cafeteria wall multiple times." he sighed. I looked at his wound again. Is he a Pabo or what? Who would punch a wall until their hand was in this stated?! 
 
"Kibum. I know you are angry and betrayed because you treat me like your brother and I fell in love with you. It's disgusting I know. I'm a freak, oh god. I hate myself so much. But I couldn't help it, whenever I look into your beautiful eyes, I just love you even more. You are the most flawless and beautiful creature on this earth." My heart swelled when he commented about how beautiful I was but it fell when I saw Jonghyun crying.
 
"I know you are really disgusted by me. I'm disgusted by myself too. I tried Key! I tried to not love you! But I couldn't. I'm sorry. This is all my fault. Can I just ask something from you? Forget what you heard in the cafeteria today. Just be my friend. I need you. " Jonghyun's tears was falling uncontrollably. I looked into his eyes again and all I could see was pain and sadness.
 
I took a deep breath and said "I can't forget what you said. We will never be the same again." I saw Jonghyun's body tensing up. "I don't want to be your friend anymore." 
 
Jonghyun body tensed up a lot. "What?! KEY PLEASE I BEG YOU. DON'T DO THIS TO ME! I NEED YOU! DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE! IM REALLY SORRY! I NEED YOU... DON'T LEAVE ME KEY, I CAN'T CONTINUE MY LIFE WITHOUT YOU." Jonghyun was sobbing really loudly. He buried his face into his hands. "I knew this would happen, I'm such a horrible person to destroy out beautiful friendship." he mumbled before I could react he stood up and punched the tree with his injured hand, injuring himself further.
 
"YAH! KIM JONGHYUN! What are you doing" I shouted and back hugged him before he could hurt himself again. He turned around to face me "I'll miss your hugs." he said softly and started to walk way from me.
 
I grabbed into his shirt to prevent him from leaving. "What is it?" I flinched at Jonghyun's emotionless tone. 
 
"You didn't let me finish. I want you to be my b-boyfriend." I blushed hardly after saying that.
 
Jonghyun turned to me with his eyes and mout wide opened "What did you just say?!" he asked in disbelief 
 
"I said, I want you to be my boyfriend." I say again and rolled my eyes.
 
"Is this a dream? If it is I would never want to wake up." Jonghyun said. I chuckled at his cuteness.
 
I hugged him and he wrapped his strong arms against me tightly. "I can't believe this is happening." He mumbled.
 
"When did you start liking me?" I asked. "3 years ago." He said and buried his face the crook of my neck.
 
"Woah.. That's like so long. How did manage the pain?" 
 
He sighed an pulled away from me. "It was exactly pain all the way. I was confused about my weird feelings I had for you at first. When I found out I fell for you, I felt disgusted with myself. Later on that the pain of thinking that I'm going to loose you if the truth comes out came."
 
"I'm sorry! You had to suffer so much. I'm sorry for running away from you today I was just confuse about my feelings so I came to take to grandma. Oh! Did you know my grandma found out you liked me like a long time ago?"
 
"What?! Your grandma is freaking amazing." Jonghyun gasped 
 
"Yeah she is..." My voice trailed of as we stated deeply into each others eyes. Jonghyun's face inch closer to mine. I held my breath, anticipating what Jonghyun was going to do. But after a long time Jonghyun was just looking at my lips.
 
"Yah hyung! Just kiss me already!" I exclaimed and blushed really hard.
 
"Are you sure?" He asked 
 
I nodded. He placed on hand on my cheek and the other on my waist. His lips collided with mine. I could feel the fireworks and magic in the air. It wasn't a hungry or a kiss full of desire. It was a innocent and sweet one.
 
We stopped when both of us ran out of air.
 
"Wow... That was amazing." I said 
 
"Are you sure I'm not in a dream? This is too good to be true." Jonghyun said again.
 
"Yes! It's not a dream! Gosh! How many times must I tell you."
 
Jonghyun's face heated up. Then he took my hand and held it tightly. "Saranghae. I really really love you a lot." My heart beat increased. He sounded so genuine, "I-I love you too." I said, 
 
Then, a single drop of tear rolled down Jonghyun's cheek. "Omg! What's wrong?!" I asked in concern. "Nothing. I'm just really happy." I chuckled at his cuteness again.
 
We sat down on my favorite spot together I laid my head in his shoulders and his arm wrapped around my waist. "Hyung, show me your injured hand." I instructed as I took out my emergency first aid kit from my school bag. 
 
"Heh! You are always the same, bringing a first aid kit everywhere." Jonghyun commented as he held out his injured hand for me. 
 
Because he punched that tree, his hand was more swollen than before and there were more cuts. "You Pabo! Which stupid fool would hurt himself like that. LOOK AT THE STATE OF YOUR HAND!" I scolded him.
 
"I sorry, I was just frustrated." Jonghyun said.  I sighed and started dabbing the cuts gently with cotton wool to clean of the blood. But Jonghyun winced and his hand flinched from the slightest touch.  I tried to dan his hand even softer, trying not to hurt him. I bandaged his hand and said "Don't do that ever again. It's not worth it to hurt yourself like that because of me." I told him.
 
"It's worth it! You mean so much more to me then a stupid hand of mine."  Jonghyun said.
 
"YAH! You dare to say the again?!" I scolded.
 
Jonghyun kept his mouth shut immediately. "Thank you key." he said and laid his head in my shoulder. 
 
After a few minutes, "Are you hungry?" I asked Jonghyun. But there was no respond. I turned to look at Jonghyun and chuckled at the sight. He was sleeping soundly and snoring softly. "Poor thing.. You must be so tired after spending the whole day to look for me. Love you." I leaned down and kissed his head.
 
Hehe JONGKEY IS together now:) because jongkey is not the main couple so I decide to make them a couple in one chapter:)