Chapter 8

Will you love me?

 

Hi guys! This chapt is unedited sorry! Hope
You will enjoy it. Subscribe and comment
After school: Eunji's POV.
 
"Taemin ah. Are you staying back for dance practice today?" Jonghyun asked.
 
"Nope."
 
"AISH everyone is so busy that we can find a common day so we can go out together. I and jonghyun has vocal training, key is going shopping with Mir (Mir from MBLAQ XD) and Minho has soccer practice. So today only Eunji and Taemin is free" Onew commented.
 
"After the dance showcase we should go out together more often okay?" Minho said.
 
"Yep! You guys need to go shopping with me! All your clothes are so last year." Key said.
 
"Okay Mr fashion king!" Jonghyun replied causing everyone to laugh.
 
"Eunji ah! Since both of us are free do you want to hang out today?" Taemin asked.
 
"Sure! Let's go!"
 
Taemin's POV.
 
"Taemin ah! Where are we going?"  Eunji asked skipping around me as we walk out of school.
 
I walk up to her and ruffled her hair and said "Let's go to the park where we first met"
 
"Okie" Eunji agreed.
 
"Woah! Taemin ah! This place haven't changed a bit!" Eunji exclaimed as she went to sit on the swing.
 
I chuckled at her cuteness and went sit on the swing next to her. 
 
"Hmmm the weather is so good today!" Eunji said as she look up to the sky, squinting her eyes due to the sunlight.
 
"Oh! Taemin ah! That cloud looks like the shape of a doggy.. Hehe!" Eunji pointed to the clouds with her eye smile.
 
Eunji is really getting prettier and prettier.
 
"Taemin ah. Is there anything wrong? You are so quiet. Are you tired? We should have gone home or hang out at your house it you were tired."
 
Aigoo.. Something is wrong with me again, I actually spent so much time thinking about how beautiful Eunji look! 
 
"Aniya. Silly girl, I know you since we were 10 don't be so uptight around me." I said Eunji's soft smooth hair. AISH! What's wrong with me why am I paying so much attention to Eunji's appearance.
 
"Yah Eunji ah. I am born in July and you are born in December, you are suppose to call me oppa!"
 
"Eh?! No way! Gosh! That's so weird."
 
"What? Yah! How could you be rude to your oppa. Now try it! Call me oppa." 
 
"Ice-cream! Ice cream! Come get your ice- cream!" The Ice cream truck drove towards the park. Once it stop there, dozens of children went to queue up for it.
 
"OMG! ICE CREAM! TAEMIN AH! LET'S GO GET SOME ICE CREAM" Eunji exclaimed 
 
I chuckled "Come down little girl." 
 
"Yah! I'm not a little girl!"
 
"Yes you are!" I teased as I watch Eunji digging into her wallet get money for her ice cream.
 
"Taemin ah. I don't have enough money." Eunji pouted. "Please treat me to ice cream! Pretty please" Eunji looked at me with her puppy eyes.
 
"Do agyeo for me while calling me oppa and I'll buy for you." I smirked.
 
"Yah! Wipe of that smirk! I hate you! You are so mean! Hmph!" She replied. 
 
"Yah! The ice cream truck is leaving soon!" 
 
"Eh! Okay I'll do it." Eunji replied.
 
Hehe! This is going to be great.
 
"Oppa! Please buy me ice cream! Pleasee! Buing buing~~!"Eunji replied with a really cute tone.
 
Then I froze...
My heart was pounding so hard when she called me oppa. And gosh! How can she look so cute and angelic when the other girls in my class looks stupid and retarded when they act cute? 
 
"Yah! The ice cream truck is gonna leave!" Eunji broke my thoughts again...
 
"Okay I'll buy it for you!"
 
"Yes! Finally! LEE TAEMIN YOU ARE GONNA DIE FOR MAKING ME DO THAT!"
 
"What did you just call me? Fine! I'm not gonna buy anymore." I stuck out my tongue at her.
 
"Eh! Sorry! Oppa! Pls buy me ice cream!" Eunji replied
 
"Hehe there you go! If you call me Taemjn again I'll ignore you!"
 
"AISH! Hurry!" heh she is so cute when she is irritated
 
I chuckled and walked towards the ice cream truck. "Can I have one scoop of banana and one scoop of strawberry?"
 
After buying the ice cream I made my way back to the swing "Here you go. Strawberry! Your favorite!"
 
"Yay! Gumawo oppa!" I was quite sure I saw Eunji blushed!
 
I pat her head and said "Aigoo! My little Eunji is blushing!" I saw her cheeks turn even redder and she said "No, I'm not"
 
"Oh! There is real banana  in my ice cream! Wanna try?" I asked. She noded and I placed the cone so that she can get a bite. When she tried to take a bite I pulled it away. "Yah! You are so mean!" she exclaimed. "Alright! I won't do it anymore!" 
 
She tried again and pulled the ice cream away again. This happened over and over again... Oh gosh! She is so cute. Sigh.. There is something wrong with me today. My heart is fluttering like mad! Plus I didn't even think about Eunjong noona today! That's weird... 
 
Suddenly, Eunji grabbed my hand holding the cone and pulled it towards her. She took a quick bite and giggled "Bleh! I got it haha!"
 
I look up at her angelic face the I saw she has Ice cream on her nose. I used my thumb to wipe it off "Pabo!" She smiled and continued eating her Ice cream.
 
We were both eating our ice cream in silence. Neither of us talked. Others may think this is an awkward silence but it's not, it's comfortable. We were both just enjoying each other company.
 
 
"Taemin ah! Thanks for the ice cream! I'll treat you next time!" Eunji said. I purposely ignored her and walked away. "Yah Lee Taemin why are ignoring me!" she pouted. "Ok I get it. Oppa! Thanks for the Ice cream!"
 
"You're welcome" I replied and ruffled her hair. "Yah! Stop messing up my hair!" "Mehrong!" I teased. "Come on let's get you home, it's gonna turn dark soon. I slung my arm around her shoulder and pulled her close to me. Somehow we seem to fit so well together.
 
"Oppa. Thank you for today. Thank you for cheering me up."
 
"You don't have to thank me Eunji."
 
"Good night. See you tomorrow."
 
"Bye!" I replied at pat her head. She flash a beautiful smile and went into her house
 
Eunji's POV
I can't believe what happen today. Taemin.... My heart is pounding so fast.
 
Then my phone vibrated. 
Hey sweetie, 
Remember to write a confession letter of who you are! You can do it! HWAITING!
-almighty Key:)
 
Oh yeah. I almost forgot! I ran up to my room and took out my letter pad. How should I write the letter? What if Taemin doesn't accept me? What if this letter destroys our friendship? What if Taemin hates me?? What should I do? I gathered up all my courage and started writing my letter.
 
Dear Taemin,
 
I need to tell you something very important. You may hate me forever but no matter what I need to tell you who I am. I am Eunji. EJ is me, Eunji I'm sorry Taemin. I know I promised not to hide anything from you but I am really scared to tell you who I am. I fear that our friendship will be destroyed and I don't want to risk it because I don't know why to do without you in my life.
 
I know I'm not someone up to standard to be your girlfriend. I know you will never like me like me. I'm sorry for falling in love with you Taemin. I didn't expect this to happen too. I'm really sorry. Just If I didn't fall in love with you nothing will happen. This is all my fault. So.... I don't expect you to like me back but I just hope our friendship will be able to be continued. I really need you Taemin, you are my lover, my older brother and my best friend...
 
Well, that's all. I love you.
 
The person who loves you forever and always
EJ 
And your best friend
Eunji
 
Without knowing tears was already rolling down my cheeks as I write this letter.
 
"Hey Brat! When are you going to start cooking dinner?!! I am hungry alr! Wait.. What are you doing?" Unnie asked and snatched my letter. I look down on to my feet avoiding unnie's eyes.
 
"You are going to confess to him? Oh gosh aren't you afraid he is going to turn cold to you?? Seriously, how do you think he will will react after he found out an ugly, disgusting, worthless crap likes him? He is going to hate you forever. A person like you doesn't deserve any love" Unnie smirked at me and walked out of my room. 
 
My eyes started to water as I clutched on to the letter... What should I do? Should I pass it to him? Bu it he founds out EJ is me he is going to hate me:( what should I do?? I clutched my letter tightly and that night I could not sleep....