Chapter 10

Will you love me?

 

Eunjong's POV
 
Taemin must be under that brats spell! She is so going to get it from me when she come home. Tomorrow I'll just use some of my acting skills and I'm sure Taemin will forgive me....
 
"Unnie! I'm home!" Eunji said as she took of her shoes...
 
I gave her a death glare she saw it and tried to run up to her room. I grabbed her wrist at shoved her to the ground.
 
Eunji's POV
 
I saw unnie's death glare an tried to rush to my room before anything happens. But Unnie grabbed my wrist and shoved me to the ground.
 
"Unnie? What.. Are.. Y...You doing?" I asked as Unnie got up and walk into the kitchen to get a broom. 
 
"Is you room dirty? I'll clean it for you!" I said Unnie smirked and than I felt a sharp pain on back.
 
"Ahh! UNNIE! What are you doing?! It hurts! Ahhh stop pls!!" I screamed as was continuously hitting me with the broom. The pain was blinding..  
 
"AHHHHH UNNIE PLS!!" I screamed as UNNIE hit my shoulder blades with the broom.
Unnie continued hitting with all her might. I felt with my body went limp. I laid on the floor waiting for the pain to stop. It felt like a thousand years... The pain was killing me.
 
She stopped and took me by the chin and said "You are so freaking ugly and Taemin will never like you back. He is MINE!" she threw the broom at me and went into her room. I picked myself up from the floor and pain surged went up my back.  I limped back to my room and lay down on my bed..
 
Tears rolled down my cheeks.. When will this end? Will my life change for a better? I can't take this anymore. I just can't take it.
 
Next day at school. Taemin's POV.
 
I was listening to my iPod waiting for hyungs and Eunji to come. 
 
EJ is me!... Noona's words popped up in my head. No! It cannot be noona... It's not her. But who is she? She seems to understand me really well.... And I manage to made her life better? How did I even do that without knowing her? Could she be someone close to me?
 
 But the only girls close to me is noona and....Eunji! If she is not noona... NO it can't be Eunji! We are only buddies and I propably love her like an older brother.. It can't be her.... AISH! WHO IS SHE?! 
 
"YAH LEE TAEMIN! ARE YOU LISTENING?! OPPA!!" I felt someone pulled off my head phones. I looked up and saw Eunji holding on to my head phones. 
 
"Oh! You are here." I smiled
 
" What's wrong with you, you are always zoning out. Are you sick?" Eunji tiptoed and placed her hand on my forehead.. Her face was inches away from mine. My face was heating up. Eh?! What's wrong with me? Why is my heart beating so fast when I am around Eunji??
 
I pushed her hand away and said " I'm fine don't worry!" and ruffled her hair .
 
"YAH! Don't ruffle my hair! You are making it messy!" she pouted 
 
I Ignored her and continue ruffling her hair.
 
"Yah.., stop it!" Eunji whined.
 
"Alright I'll stop" I said at patted her back. Her reaction was unexpected. She gasped in pained and grabbed on to my shirt. By instinct pulled up her shirt to check her back. Her back was full of bruises and it looked like she was beaten up by a stick. 
 
"Oppa! Quit staring!" her cheeks were turning red.
 
"When will you stop being abused? I'm tired of seeing coming to school full of bruises all the time.." I said and lowered her shirt.
 
"I'm sorry..." Eunji said as she buried her face into my shirt. I felt my shirt being soaked be her tears.
 
"Stop apologizing! Non of this is you fault. Everything will be alright. I'll protect you. I promise." I wrapped my arms around her gently so I won't hurt her injured back. I don't know why but every time I see Eunji hurt, I will have this urge to hold her close and protect her and I will fell this stinging pain in my heart. She doesn't deserve to be suffering like that. 
 
"Ermm Taemin can I talk to you?" I looked away from Eunji and saw noona standing there biting her lips. Eunji looked to noona and quickly pulled away from the hug.
 
"Emm sure. Eunji ah you will be okay waiting for the hyungs by yourself right?"
 
"Yup. I'll be fine."
 
"Alright. I'll meet you in class. Oh! And pass me you bag, I'll carry it to class for you since your back is hurting."
 
"Eh?! You don't have to! It's fine!"
 
I Ignored her protest and grabbed her bag "See you in class later!"
 
"What do you want to talk about?" I asked noona in an irritated voice. I don't know why I'm acting like that toward her. I guess it's because of what she did yesterday? 
 
"Taemin ah... I'm I really sorry about yesterday. I acted like a . I'm so sorry.. I shouldn't have pestered you when you rejected me and I shouldn't have insulted Eunji. Will you forgive me?  Please." 
 
"You were really mean and y tester day you know?" I replied
 
"I know and I'm really sorry." noona said and a tear fell from her eyes.
 
I guess noona didn't mean what she did yesterday.
 
"Alright don't cry. I'll forgive. Let's get to class."
 
"Wait Taemin ah!" noona pulled on to my arm.
 
"What is it?"
 
"Can we still be friend's like before? Can we for get about what happened yesterday?" noona asked with her head down.
 
"Sure." I replied.
 
"Oh! Taemin. The dance studio will be used by mr Jung so do want to go to my house for dance practice."
 
"Hmm okay sure. After school I'll go home and get a bath before I head to your house. See you later."
 
Eunjong's POV
 
Ha! My acting skills is so awesome. Taemin believed me. Now.. I just need to make Taemin believe in EJ. And Taemin will be MINE. And how dare that stupid girl hug Taemin this morning. She such a disgusting .
 
After school Eunjong's POV 
 
I think I am going to be able to make Taemin MINE tonight and Eunji's heart will break! Hahahaha! 
 
I was walking home when I saw Eunji heading home too " Hey you little brat!"
 
"Oh! Hey unnie.."she replied clutching on to her bag with fears in her eyes. Ha! That idiot is such a coward.
 
"My room is dirty! Make sure you clean it when you reach home. Do you understand!?"
 
"Yes unnie..."  Eunji mumbled. 
 
At home. 
 
Eunji was taking off her shoes and putting her school bag into her room.
 
"Hey stop taking your own sweet time go and clean my room now!" I said and slapped her back.
 
She gasped in pain with tears in her eyes and rushed to my room. This will be the best time for my plan. I walked into to Eunji's room And opened her study table's drawer. There is it! The letter pad! Taemin is so going to be mine. I took the letter pad and put it into my school bag. 
 
"! I want to be alone! Get lost!" I shouted at her and pushes her out of my room.
 
I took out the letter pad and placed it onto my study table. If Taemin see this he is so going
To believe I am EJ! He is going to believe I wrote all those letters. Get ready to suffer a major heart break NAM EUNJI! Hahaha 
 
 
 
Hey guys! Sorry for such a late update! I so sorry:( anyway! Can't wait for SHINee's comeback!! Hehe! Hope the story is not getting boring! Comment and subscribe! Thanks