Chapter 6

Will you love me?
 
Eunji's POV
 
Sigh.. What am I going to do now? Unnie knows and now I need to listen to her. What is she planning?!
 
That night I couldn't sleep. I was just to scared thinking about what Unnie is planning..
 
"WHERE IS THAT BRAT... COME DOWN NOW!" oh its Appa and he is drunk. I hurried to the door to lock it. But it's too late.. He pulled me out and slapped me.
 
"YOU PIECE OF . WHY ARE YOU EVEN BORN!! WHY" he pushed me towards the wall I groaned in pain as my head to te full blow.
 
"YOU USELESS . ALL YOU DO IS WASTE MY TIME." he slapped me again. "LIKE YOUR MOTHER, SHE IS SUCH A WHY DID I EVEN MARRY HER? HUH? CUZ I WAS AN IDIOT TO
MARRY HER."
 
Anger was building up how dare he insult umma. "What the hell is wrong with you? What did I do to make you angry? How dare you insult my umma you bastard!" 
 
"YOU... HOW DARE YOU TALK BACK?!" he pushed me to the ground and started kicking me. 
 
"AH APPA! STOP!" I  kicked him and tried to escape.
 
He grabbed my arm and shoved me against the door knob I screamed in pain. Appa smirked and grabbed my chin "YOU BRAT NOW YOU KNOW WHO IS MORE POWERFUL!" he grabbed my wrist and took up a broken beer bottom and aim it towards my wrist. 
 
"APPA DON'T !! PLS APPA! I BEG YOU DON'T DO IT!"
 
He smirked again and stabbed the bottle in to my wrist and pulled it out. 
 
"AHHHH! APPA!" I screamed he let me go and went to his room.
 
I fell to the ground hugging my injured wrist. Then I saw Unnie laughing at me at the corner of the hallway. I stood up and she said "You deserve it !".
 
I glared at her, tears threatening to fall. I ignored her an went into my room. 
 
"Umma... Where are you when I need you. Please umma, I beg you come back to me" I said looking at the last picture I took with umma. I went to the toilet and wash my wound and sat on my study table trying to stop it from bleeding.
 
I wrapped it with a bandage. Oh ..... Taemin's letter has my blood on it now. I hurriedly search for a something to cover the drop of blood on the letter.
 
In the end I covered the drop of blood with a piece of heart shape sticker. I sighed and tried to sleep but no matter how I try, whenever I close my eyes, I see Appa's evil expression. How am I going to sleep now? Maybe I should call Taemin? He is always able to calm me down when I was younger... I took out my phone and dialed Taemin's number. But I will be disturbing him if I call him now... With shaking fingers I pressed the call button. 
 
"Hello? Eunji what is it? 
 
"Ermm Sorry disturbing you so late at night. I just want I hear your voice."  
 
He  chuckled "Oh.. That's fine. I was just texting Eunjong about our dance choreography. She is so talented. Anyway did anything happen... Why is your voice so hoarse?" 
 
He is texting Eunjong Unnie again
 
"Oh is nothing I'm just getting those nightmares that i always have whenever I am having a fever." 
 
How did that even come out so smoothly? Im sorry Taemin, for lying to you.
 
"Are feeling better?"
 
"Yup"
 
"Hmm... Let me sing to to sleep then!"
 
"Eh?! No! It's aright!!"
 
Taemin ignored me and started to sing. His voice is just so beautiful. Everything about him is just so perfect.
 
"Thank you so much  for being in my life Taemin" I mumbled and I slipped into dreamland.
 
The next morning I woke up with a stinging pain on my wrist. Fortunately, it stopped bleeding. 
 
Oh! I need to go to school early to slip the letter in Taemin's locker. I rushed to school and slipped the letter into his locker. I'm so early  so I decided to take a nap in my classroom. I pulled out my phone and texted Taemin that I'll be in the classroom.
 
Taemin's POV
 
I was on my way to school when my phone vibrated. 
 
I'm reached school early today:) I'll be in the classroom. Thanks for yesterday night:) 
~ Eunji
 
I chuckled. She propably don't have a good night sleep because of all the nightmares.
 
Once I reached school I walked to the locker to get my books before that  Mr Cho starts nagging at me again.
 
I open my locker and a letter fell out. Oh! It's the pale blue love letter from EJ again. Unconsciously, I smiled and actually felt  happy receiving her letter. 
 
Dear Taemin,
 
This is my second letter to you. Don't feel annoyed Kay? Well, I just to tell you how much you mean to me. And how grateful I am to meet you.
 
Because of you I have the motivation to go on with my life. 
 
Because of you I don't feel so alone.
 
Because of you I look forward to school everyday.
 
Because of you the pain and torture I go through everyday lessened 
 
Because of you I started to drink
banana milk which cheers me up.
 
Because of you I am able to meet one bunch of awesome people that means so much to me now.
 
Because of you I feel safer and protected
 
Because of you my life has a sense of hope again.
 
Because of you I finally found my Ideal type.
 
Because of you I am able to experience my first crush and my first love.
 
Thank you so much in being in my life Taemin. I don't know what to do without you. Oh! And congrats in getting Eunjong as your dance partner for the dance showcase I guess its really a dream come true for you.
 
I love you.
 
The person who loves you forever and always
EJ 
 
My heart wavered again and started beating fast again.... I never knew I am actually such a big inspiration to someone else.
 
I can't be in love with this girl just because of 2 letters right? It's impossible..... The person I like is Eunjong noona its not this EJ person. It's not.
 
I read the letter again. 'Thank you so much in being in my life Taemin' That sounded so familiar. Where did I hear them from?  Then the heart shape sticker flew off. Wait,What's that red thing....  Blood? The girl is hurt? Wait why am I caring about her... I shook my head and walk off to class.
 
I walked in to the class and saw Eunji sleeping on her desk. She look so cute sleeping with slightly open. 
 
I tapped on her shoulder lightly "Eunji ah. Hey buddy, lesson is starting soon. Wake up."
 
She sit up rubbing her eyes like a little girl. She is just so cute. She smiled at me and said " Thank you for yesterday Taemin."
 
I smiled. Then I realized that her wrist was wrapped in bandages. "What happen to your hand?!" 
 
"Oh.. Don't worry... It's just.. a.... b-burn I got while cooking dinner." she smiled. 
 
A burn? Why is she stuttering? And her smile look so forced. I decided to let it go... " Oh ok just be more careful next time alright?"  I said and patted her head.
 
Lunch:
 
I can't get my mind over that letter... What's wrong with me? 
 
"Hey Taeminnie! What's wrong with you today? You kept spacing out!" Onew hyung asked patting my head.
 
"Oh! It's nothing. What were you guys talking about?" 
 
"I was asking you what are you doing after school. Cause the rest are all busy." Eunji said. 
 
"Oh! I'm sorry! I wanted to find a day for you to meet up with Eunjong! Since you are free, you can meet her today." Eunjong is such a nice girl. I'm sure Eunjong and Eunji will be great friends.
 
"B-But..." Eunjj was about to object my suggestion when I cut her off. " No buts! It's decided. See you after school Eunji!" I smiled walked to class.
 
Eunji's POV
 
What am I going to do? Taemin wants me to meet unnie... Am
I suppose to continue hiding that his Eunjong noona is my unnie? Will he be angry that I am keeping a secret from him? 
 
Will unnie do anything to humiliate me? What if she is angry with me and reveal that I'm the one writing all the letters? 
 
No matter how I dreaded it, that moment still came. "Eunji-ah! Are you ready to meet noona? She is really awesome! I'm sure you will like her." Taemin's eyes sparked then he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the dance studio. My cheeks started to heat up again...
 
He opened the doors of his dance studio and I saw Unnie dancing. She looks so graceful. No wonder Taemin would fall in love with her. I quickly look at my shoes when I met my gaze with unnie.
 
"Eunjong noona! This Eunji, my buddy." Taemin introduce.
 
" You don't need to introduce Taeminnie. She is my dongseng!" Oh . The secret is revealed will Taemin be angry with me?
 
"Dongseng?" Taemin questioned and looked at my direction. "Eunji ah! Why didn't you tell me? Does it mean that Eunjong noona abuses you like how your Appa do?!"
 
I look up and unnie shot a death glare at me. She walked towards me and I flinched when she placed her hand one my shoulders "Of course not! I love my cute little dongseng so much! Am I right Eunji ah?" I shuddered at her voice.  
 
"Yep! U-Unnie tries to protect me when Appa beat me up." I forced a smile.
 
" I knew it! Eunjong noona is not the kind of person to do such a thing." Taemin smiled at Eunjong unnie. "Then why didn't you tell me? I mention about noona so many times."
 
"Ermm well I told you I had a  unnie but you never asked who it was so I didn't tell you. I'm sorry." How did I even lie that smoothly again? 
 
"Oh! It's alright!" he said and ruffled my hair. I blushed. I looked up and saw Unnie glaring at me. I understood her signal. "Ermm I shouldn't disturb your practice. See you guys."
 
I went out of the dance studio and took a deep breath. At least everything went well. Not very well but it was better than expected  
 
Taemin's POV.
 
 "Ermm I shouldn't disturb your practice. See you guys." Eunji said.
 
I didn't expect that Eunjong noona is Eunji's unnie. But at least I know there is someone protecting her when she is at home.
 
Throughout the dance practice I couldn't pay attention. My mind just keeps wondering to the EJ girl. Who is she? Seeing how much she knows about me is she someone close to me? Someone I know? A stalker? And the blood, is she hurt badly?
 
"Taemin? Taeminnie are you listening to me?" Eunjong noona asked.
 
"Sorry! I didn't hear you."
 
"Oh it's alright. I was just thinking if we should do a twirl before we come back together cause it is slightly too boring at that part."
 
"Hmm good idea! We should add the twirl in." I replied. This is wrong, I just keep spacing out. Maybe I should just ask Key hyung for help later since he is the almighty Key. I took out my phone and messaged Key hyung to meet me at the cafe near school.

 

Hi:)) chapter 6 is done! Hope you guys had a great time during christmas^^ anyway pls subscribe and comment~ Love ya!