Chapter 26

Will you love me?

 

 

hello! Here is an update;) hope you guys will enjoy it! The story is coming to an end soon:( anyway sorry for the typo errors, subscribe, enjoy and comment~
 
Eunji's POV.
 
I can't believe I was so careless. Taemin knows everything now. What should I do? I was sitting under the big tree up a hill. Tears flowed out as I thought about the consequences. All I can feel is pain. "AHHHHHH!" I screamed with all my might trying to let out all the frustration. I clutched my knees tightly and shut my eyes, trying to forget everything that happen. 
 
Taemin's POV.
 
"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING CHASE AFTER HER YOU PABO!" Eunjong screamed and whacked my head.
 
"Owwww! I know! I'm thinking where she would go when she is upset!" I said and clutched the letter in my hand tighter.
 
"Hmm.... You..." Eunjong replied slowly.
 
"huh?" 
 
"She goes to you when she is upset. You are like her light of hope after finding her among the bushes at the park years ago." Eunjong mumbled
 
"But do you think she will come to me in a moment like that?!" I raised my voice, startling Eunjong 
 
"I'm sorry, I-I am just really worried about Eunjong and I really need to find her." I said desperately. My heart felt so heavy. Why must things be so complicated? Can't she just listen to what I had to say before running away? Why is she so silly at times? But that's why I love herI thought with an idiotic smile. 
 
"It's okay. Now we really have to rack our brains to figure out where will Eunni run too.. Can you please stop smiling like a idiot! You are thinking about Eunji aren't you?" Eunjong teased. I smiled sheepishly. 
 
We were just in silence, racking our brains. But it seems like mission impossible. All we can think of is Eunji will go to me or maybe the rest of SHINee. But we called them and Eunji wasn't with them.
 
"Aish!" I cried in frustration and ruffled my hair. I was about to pull out my hair.
 
"Yah.. Calm down... You are not going to get anything when you are so frustrated." Eunjong advised.
 
"I am so worried for Eunji! How can I calm down?" I groaned.
 
"Don't worry.. I don't think Eunji is a person will do stupid things." Eunjong coaxed.
 
"But... Wait! I got it! I think I know where she is! Bye!" I stuffed the letter into my jacket pocket.
 
"Where?!" Eunjong asked. I ignored her and ran out of the house.
 
I ran with all my might. Please Eunji, please be there.. If not I don't know where else to go. I felt a stinging pain on my palms. I looked at it and realized, there were crescent shaped marks on my palm. I must be clenching my hands so tight that my nails dug in to my palm.  Eunji ah, why aren't you by my side to stop me? I need you so much.
 
I finally reached my destination. I walked up the hill panting in exhaustion. After all the tiring climbing of the hill, I finally caught sight of the big tree on the top of the hill. I jogged up slightly.
 
And to my delight, Eunji was there. I felt the bliss rushing thought my heart. She was clutching her knees and trembling from the cold. That silly girl, she didn't even bring a jacket. I walked up to her slowly and took of my jacket. I gently dropped it on her shoulders.  
 
She looked up and stared at me in shock. My heart shattered as i saw the tears streaming down her cheeks. In a split second, she looked back down and buried her face into her knees.
 
"Yah.. Do you think hiding your face is everything?" I asked softly. She slowly moved her exposed feet under the jacket. 
 
"Do you think hiding your feet is everything?" I asked again. At least she wasn't looking at me. If not she has to see that idiotic smile planted on my face because of her cuteness.
 
She moved and hid her exposed hand and arm into the jacket. "Do you think hiding yourself is everything?" I chucked as sat down beside her. I felt her body stiffen when I ruffled her hair.
 
After a long time, we were just sitting in silence. Non of us were saying anything. I sighed, "You know we can't keep quiet forever and neither can you avoid forever. We have to talk about it."
 
She hesitated and lifted her head, her eyes met me for a second and she looked away. "Oppa, let's just ignore the letter. I know you will never like someone like me.  I will never be good enough for you. Please forget everything and continue like nothing had anything. And maybe y-you probably already have someone you like...." her voice trembled. Is that girl dumb or what? Or am
I that good in hiding my feelings towards her?
 
"You are right. I do have someone I like." I told Eunji.
 
"She must be really great." She said in disappointment.
 
"Yup. She is really pretty, smart, cute, caring and silly at times. She has a really beautiful heart. She cares for the people around her more then herself. I love her to bits. It's like an infinity times more then what I fell for Eunjong noona. I love her so much that I can't get her out of my head. I think about her at night, in the morning, basically 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 31 days a month and 365 days a month. No matter how I try, she is just there in my mind. I need her so much that I think I will never survive without her. And right now, I just want to hug and kiss her every time I see her. She has an awesome power of cheering people up. She seems to never get angry and she is always able to forgive people no matter how bad they treated her. Or I can say is she is the one and only perfect person in this world and the only one for me."
 
"Wow.. She is really great... Unlike me. Oppa, please don't be disgusted by that stupid letter. It wasn't meant for you to see it. I-I n-need you. Please don't leave me." Tears rolled down her cheeks.
 
"You know, there is so much more about her that I need to say..."I said gently.
 
Eunji cupped her ears. "No! Please stop! My heart hurts." She cried. I gently took her hand away. "She is a really sweet and lovable girl. Most girls are fake and acts or lies to to get what they want but this girl is always herself. She is never nice to some one just because she wants something from them. She is just genuinely nice to everyone around her. When she smiles, she brightens up my whole heart. She is really special."
 
Eunji frowned. "How I wish I was her. I'm nothing compared to her." She mumbled. "Who is she? Do I know her?" Eunji asked out of curiosity.  I was happy to see that Eunji's emotions did calm down a little.
 
"Yes. You know her very well maybe even better than me." I smiled.
 
She frowned in confusion. "I have her picture as my phone's wallpaper. Do you want to take a look at it?" I asked her.
 
She shook her head. " I will feel terrible if I looked at it." Even she protested, I took out my phone and switched it on to show her the picture that I treasure so much. She looked at the picture and stared at me in shock. "D-Did you get the wrong picture?" She asked pointing to the picture as my wallpaper. The picture was the picture we took together in the ferris wheel. This silly girl, isn't my hints enough that the person I love is her? 
 
"The girl is you, my best friend, Eunji." I stated.
 
"What?" she asked in disbelief.
 
"Eunji ah, I found this song that I really like a lot because it expressed what I feel really well. It's Best Friends by Jason Chen." I cleared my throat and started singing.
 
Do you remember when I said I'll be there, 
 
Ever since we were 10 baby.
 
When we're out on the playground playing pretend.
 
I didn't know it back then 
 
now I realize
 
you are the only one.
 
It's never too late to show it,
 
grow old together the feelings we had before, 
 
back when we were so innocent.
 
I pray for all your love, 
 
girl our love is so unreal.
 
I just wanna reach and touch you, squeeze you, 
 
somebody pinch me. ( I must be dreaming)
 
This is something like a movie 
 
and I don't know how it ends girl.
 
But I fell in love with my best friend.
 
(I think I am in love)
 
I think I am in love
 
(I think I am in love)
 
I think I am in love
 
I fell in love with my best friend.
 
(I think I am in love)
 
I think I am in love
 
(I think I am in love)
 
I think I am in love
 
I fell in love with my best friend.
 
Best friend by Jason Chen 
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxIr3dbOJxU&feature=youtube_gdata_player
 
By the time I finished the song, gear were streaming down Eunji's face again.
 
"I love you Eunji. I love you so much." I said and wiped away her tears gently.
 
"I-I love you too." she blushed. 
 
"Will you be my girlfriend and be the only one for me?" I asked. She blushed harder and nodded. I did a small happy dance in my heart and pulled her into my tight embrace.
 
"I love you. I love you." I kept whispering into her ear over and over again.
 
"I never thought I was that perfect in your eyes..." Eunji mumbled.
 
"How many times I praised that you are pretty and smart? You just don't seem to listen to me." I laughed. "You should have more confidence in yourself." I told her and her cheeks. She looked up to my  eyes as I looked deeply into hers. I leased forward and collided my lips with her. I finally felt the magical feeling which I never had when I kiss Eunjong. So this is how it feels like to be in love. I finally get to taste that plump lips of Eunji that I always wish for. Everything felt so in place and so right.
 
We pulled away after a while. Her cheeks was flushed. When I looked into her eyes, she avoided me and looked at the ground again. I cupped her cheeks and pushed it up gently so she would look at me."I love you a lot." I said gently and pecked her forehead.
 
"I can't believe this is happening." She whispered.
 
"Sorry for mistaking EJ for Eunjong. You must have suffered a lot.." I felt really guilty thinking back about how she looked like when Eunjong and I was dating. She was so pale and emotionless, she must have felt terrible.
 
She shook her head. "O-Oppa can I ask you something? D-Did you like m-me only because I was EJ?" she asked biting her lips.
 
I knocked her head slightly. "How many times must I tell you? Be confident!"
 
"I can't! I'm trying! But it's difficult, especially when I am with you.." she pouted.
 
I took her small hand into mine and played with her fingers. I died and said, "I realized I love you ever since the day you stayed over at my house. I love you, not because of the letters but you. Then I realized that EJ was you, I was so happy and delighted because I knew you felt the same way. I love you because you are you so stop being so insecure alright?"
 
"Oppa. How did you find me here?" she asked and frowned "I thought this hiding place was really good" she mumbled.
 
"Did you forget? You told me on your 12th birthday that you want to bring me up a hill because the scenery of the city that is really beautiful and it helps to calm your nerves?" 
 
"Oh gosh.. That's like years ago! You still remember?" she gasped.
 
"Of course! I remember and treasure every thing about you because you are one special girl." I smiled. 
 
She leaned on to me and said "Thank you so much for being into my life." 
 
"Stop saying that... It is like your catchphrase now. You don't have to thank me..." I mumbled 
 
"I have to say it. I can't help but think how I would be like now of we never met. I will probably be a zombie." She said 
 
"Nothing matters. I met you and nothing can change that." I said and pecked her cheeks. She blushed again.
 
"It seems like I have to stop kissing you. Every time I kiss you, you will blush and stare at me blankly." I chuckled.
 
She did a Mehrong and said "As if you can stop." 
 
"Oh gosh.. You are getting some traits from Key umma!" I gasped. We both stared at each other and burst out laughing. I feels great knowing that I can hold Eunji close me now. I can kiss her and hug. Everything just feels so magical and amazing.