Chapter 2

Will you love me?

Taemin POV

 
All the girls are harassing Eunji again.  She is such a nice girl but nobody cares for her.
 
Flashback
 
"Hyungs! I'm going to get ice cream!" I was only 10 years old at that time.Hyungs  and I were good friends since we were really young.
 
"Okay, Taeminnie meet us back at the playground." Onew hyung replied
 
However, on my way to the ice cream shop I heard small sobs coming from a bush.
 
Being young and immature, i asked "Whose there? Are you a crying monster that will eat up my ice cream?"
 
There was no reply, I only heard sobs. Out of curiosity, I went behind the bush to see what was making that noise.A little girl was hugging her knees and her face were filled with tears.
 
I squat down and ask "Hey, why are you crying are you okay?" She didn't reply and continue sobbing. 
 
" Tell me what's wrong, I will help you!" I  said patting her shoulder gently. She flinched from my touch and I realized that she was trembling with fear and her small arms were covered in bruises.
 
"Don't worry, everything will be alright because tomorrow will be a better day!" I smiled
 
She lifted up her head and look at me with that big innocent eyes and asked "Really?" I gasped when I saw a big bruise on her left cheek.
 
I nodded my head and gave my hand "Come on let me get you some banana milk! It always cheers me up!"She grinned and grabbed my hand.
 
She was on the straw lightly she was really cute!  "What's your name? I am Taemin."
 
"I'm Eunji! Thank you for the banana milk." she smiled.
 
"Welcome. Eunji, you should smile more you look pretty smiling.
 
"I do? Appa always say I look ugly and disgusting." Eunji pouted 
 
Appa? How can a father call her own daughter ugly and disgusting? "No you are not! You are pretty and cute. Wanna  meet my hyungs? I'm sure they would want to be friends with you."
 
"Me? But..." she look down. 
 
"Come on let's go!!" I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the playground.
 
"HYUNGS! Look! I made a new friend!"
 
" Oh Taeminnie you are are back... Ahhhh!!! Who is this cutie pie?" Key pulled Eunji into a tight hug.
 
Eunji flinched again. Is she scared of everyone? Why does she flinch whenever someone touches her?
 
Onew gasped "Eunji! Where did u get all the bruises from?" After exclamation all my other hyungs started to look worried too.
 
"Oh.. Appa was angry with me again." Eunji mumbled softly 
 
"Angry? Just because he is angry does it mean it can hit you like that?" Jonghyun shouted. 
 
"Don't be angry with Appa. It's my fault for being useless. I can't even keep the house clean or cook dinner for him and unnie." she said with tears rolling down her face.
 
Clean and cook? Isn't she only 10 like me?
 
"How can your own Appa treat you like that?" Minho asked.
 
"Stepdad" Eunji mumbled
 
"EH?!" SHINee exclaimed with questioning look on their face.
 
 
After Eunji's explanation I finally understand the situation she is in. Eunji's stepdad is really evil how can he treat Eunji like a maid after Eunji's umma pass away? Not just a maid, maid don't get physically abuse by their employers!
 
"Eunji ah! Why were you crying just now? Was it because of you stepdad?"
 
Eunji nodded " He said I was a piece of trash. A worthless piece of trash...." tears started to roll down her face again.
 
"You are not a piece of trash, dear. You are unique and special" Key hyung consoled Eunji.
 
Ever since then, Eunji was our best friend. We helped her with whatever she is going through.
 
The saddest thing is too see her cry and seeing how she calls herself a piece of trash or a useless freak. 
 
End of flashback
 
"Hey! What are you guys doing? Stop harassing Eunji!" I shouted at those girls that were hurting Eunji.
 
"Aniyo oppa, we were just saving you from this ." the girls said with their squeaky voice.
 
Ewww acting like a cute angel.... 
I hate girls who are so fake.
 
"Eunji ah, here is your ice. Hey are you crying? Boys are not suppose to cry!" I joked. I tried to cheer Eunji up, but it failed. Her smile was forced. I could see it.
 
I just hope Eunji could be happier.
 
 
Second chapter! Pls subscribe and comment:)