Chapter 15

Will you love me?

Hi guys! Since I updated really late for the last chapter, I felt really bad so I decided to update again:) so sorry for the grammar errors. Enjoy, Subscribe and comment<3

 

 


Lunch: Eunji's POV
 
Giving up on Taemin is the only way for things to get better. I have to forget the love I had for him.
 
Jonghyun saw me coming and asked:" Where did you go?"
 
"Erm I went to return a school library book." I replied while playing with the hem of my shirt.
 
"Oh ok." Jonghyun said and continued eating.
 
I went to get a bottle of banana milk and sat down with the rest.
 
"Eunji ah, you are just going to drink a bottle of banana milk for lunch? You have to eat more. Look at how skinny you are." Key umma chided gently.
 
"I will eat more. But I'm not hungry today." I replied. Key umma looked at me with sad eyes and continued to eat.
 
Jonghyun's POV
 
Suddenly Taemin and Eunjong walked toward us and joined us for lunch.  
 
"Hey hyungs and Eunji! I brought noona here so she will get to know you guys better!" Taemin said with a grin. He sure looked like he was madly in love.
 
"Hi I'm Eunjong." she said sweetly.
 
Everyone greeted her back except for Key and Eunji. Eunji became really quiet and Key just glared at Eunjong. Key never liked her.
 
"Noona! Ahhh!! Is it nice?" Taemin said as he fed Eunjong his lunch.
 
"Yup! Your turn Ahhhhh..." Eunjong did the the same. I looked over to Eunji she was staring at a certain angle for a long time. Neither did she talk nor did she change her gaze. I followed her gaze and found out she was staring and Eunjong and Taemin being lovey dovey. She was staring at them so longingly that it seems like she wants to be in Eunjong noona's position.
 
Wait. This is all make sense now! Taemin receiving letters, Eunji writing letters. Taemin starts dating, Eunji heartbroken! This all make sense! That EJ girl is Eunji not Eunjong!! Taemin got it all wrong. 
 
I stood up abruptly and pulled Key with me saying: "I need to talk to you.
 
I pulled key to a corner and he was still confuse over what's happening. 
 
"I need to ask you something. You have go answer me truthfully." I said with a serious tone.
 
"Ok... What's is it?" Key asked still confused.
 
"EJ... Is not Eunjong, it's Eunji right? Eunji's crush is Taemin isn't it?" I asked 
 
Key stared at me with his eyes opened wide "H-How did you know?" 
 
"So I'm right! We have to tell Taemin now!" I said 
 
"Wait!" Key pulled on to my arm.
 
"Don't do this. This is Eunji's fight not ours. We can only help her and guide her not make decisions for her." Key tried convincing me.
 
"But Eunji is being bullied by that !" I was really agitated by now.
 
Key chuckled "Now you know why she is a .. What we can do now is to drop hints for Taemin. Will you help me, Jonghyun hyung?"
 
"Of course!" I replied without any hesitation. 
 
"Thank you! I know I can trust you! " Key pulled me into a tight hug. My heart was thumping so hard against my ribcage that I'm sure Key could feel it too.
 
Taemin's POV.
 
Jonghyun and Key came back after jonghyun hyung pulled Key umma away suddenly. I wonder what happen. 
 
"Taemin ah! Can you help me get a drink?" Nonna asked. There she go again. She has been asking me to do things for her! Does she know I'm her boyfriend not her personal slave? Or is that what boyfriends are suppose to do?
 
I stood up and went to the vending machine. Then something that made me smile. Banana milk. Now that I know not only I love it but Noona likes its too! And in the letter she wrote she like banana milk because of me! 
 
I walk back to noona with 2  bottles of banana milk. "Here you go! Banana milk! Your favorite."
 
But noona's reaction was not expected....  
 
"My favorite?! When was this stupid thing my favorite? It's so disgustingly sweet. Are you trying to get me diabetes or something" and she pushed away the bottle in anger. "I'll go get my own drink." and she stomped away angrily.All the hyung stated at the situation in shock and all I could see in Eunji's eyes was terror.
 
"Umma... T-There is something wrong. Eunjong Noona seems really different from EJ.. EJ said she liked banana milk because of me. EJ said she liked the way I talk to my puppies but Eunjong noona thinks its really weird."
 
"All I can say is... Take this as a clue. A very big one." Key umma advised. 
 
Minho and onew had a confused look. Jonghyun did not look confuse at all. It seemed like he understood what Key umma is saying. And Eunji? She was looking down with her eyes wide open. She looked shocked and scared.
 
"Yah! What the hell are you trying to say you freaking . I said all those things to make Taemin like me? What the hell is wrong with that?" Noona came over and started shouting and Umma.
 
"What the hell did you just call me you ! You know exactly what I'm talking about!" Key shouted back. 
 
What on earth are they talking about? 
 
"Umma.. Stop it." Eunji said softly, pulling on to Key's sleeves.
 
"It's alright baby. Umma is here for you. You can't let this bully you all she want." Key said gently.
 
Bully? When did Noona bully Eunji? 
 
"Bully? Now you are accusing me of bullying you stupid !?" Noona shouted. Noona's expression was really scary. She looked as if she was about to kill someone. I hate it when Noona is like that.
 
"Accusing?! Tsk. Oh please. Ask yourself what you do." Key umma was totally in her diva mode.
 
"You are my boyfriend. I'll give up a chance to impress me. Defend me." Noona whispered to me. Why must she put me in such a position? Key is my Umma how can I go against him? But Noona will be disappointed with me again.
 
I gather all my courage and said. "Yah Umma! What is wrong with you? Why did you keep calling Noona a ?! She is not one!"
 
Then umma glared at me. "Yah! Lee Taemin. Watch your mouth. If you don't want to listen to me it's your problem! Don't regret it." Key umma pulled Eunji with him and stomped off. 
 
"You shouldn't be so rude. Key was just caring for you!" Jonghyun told me and followed Key.
 
Onew and Minho walked away together still looking confused. Eunjong Noona was smiling with a big glee. "You did good. See you later." Noona smirked.
 
Jonghyun's POV.
 
"Umma... Why did you do that? I told you I gave up already." Eunji said closed to tears.
 
"I started all this mess. I'm going to end it with the ending I want!" Key protested.
 
"Yah Kim kibum! I told you this mess is not caused by you! It's not your fault." I said. 
 
"Oppa.. You knew what happened?" Eunji asked 
 
"Yeah... Key kinda told me his problems. And I saw the way you looked at Taemin and Eunjong just now so I figured everything out." I said rubbing the back of my neck.
 
"Aish! I promised myself I will forget the love I had for Taemin yet I can't stop myself from these stupid actions" Eunji groaned
 
"Eunji ah. Please don't give up... I'll help you. No. We will help you." Key tried convincing Eunji.
 
"Listen to your Umma! We promise we will help you!" I tried to help. 
 
"I too tired! And I don't want anything else to happen because of me! Look! Umma and Taemin just fought because of me. So yeah... I'll go home now." Eunji turned and started walking away.
 
Suddenly, she ran back and pulled Key and I into a tight hug. "Thank you so much for caring umma and oppa! I love you guys! Ummm... Oppa can I call you Appa?"
 
"Eh?! Appa why?" I asked in shock.
 
"I don't have an umma with me and Key acts as one and the way you care for me alongside with Key really make me feel like you are my Appa! Please let me call you Appa! My real Appa hates me." Eunji pouted 
 
"Of course you can!" I replied.
 
Eunji's face lit up and she said "Bye Umma and Appa!"
 
Umma and Appa... Did Eunji just make us a couple? Awww. It sounds so cute. 
 
I didn't know I was grinning like an idiot until Key said "Yah! Stop grinning like that you stupid Dino!"
 
I hope. I sincerely hope. Key and I, Taemin and Eunji will have a great love story ending.