Chapter 11

Will you love me?

 

Eunji's POV
 
What's wrong with unnie? Yesterday she beat me up with a broom for no reason and today she ask me to clean her room and after a few minutes she push me out of her room? What the hell is wrong with her.
 
'Ring Ding Dong.' ( look what I did there haha^^)
 
Eh? Whose here? Appa? He can't home so early right?
 
I went down to open the door. I was greeted with the most beautiful smile on earth. "Hey! Eunji!" Taemin said and ruffled my hair. 
 
"OMO oppa! What are you doing here?"
 
"To practice for the dance showcase with your unnie. So hows you back? Is it better?" he asked gently my back.
 
"Yep! Thanks for caring." 
 
Suddenly. He embraced me and said " Take care of yourself okay? Stop worrying for others. Remember, I will always be here for you."
 
My heart pounded hardly on my ribcage "Y-Yah oppa what's with the cheesy words?" I stuttered
 
He chuckled and said still hugging me " Cuz you are my favorite baby girl!"
 
"Yah! Oppa!"I said with my cheeks Burning up
 
He laughed again "Alright, where is your unnie?"
 
"I'm here." Unnie said with a smile and shot a glare to me.
 
"Umm I'll go to my room now! Bye!" I quickly dashed into my room so unnie won't get angry. When will I ever be not scared of Unnie?
 
Taemin's POV
 
Why is Eunji so fidgety when her Unnie is around? Maybe I'm just thinking too much.
 
"Lets go to my room and discuss the rest of the choreography so when we have the dance studio we can try it." Eunjong noona said
 
"Okay." I replied. This is the first time I'm in Eunji house after knowing her for so long. I have only been outside her house whenever I bring her home. Somehow her house doesn't feel as comfy as I thought it will be. The atmosphere in the house seems so tense.
 
"Okay so let's start!" noona said.
 
After 2 hours of choreographing, EUNJONG POV
 
He hasn't t realize the letter pad yet I need to do something! 
 
"Taemin ah are you hungry?" i asked
 
"Hmm a little."
 
"Alright I'll go to the kitchen to get some food." I replied.   
 
I went to the kitchen to grabbed some snacks.
"I'm back with some snacks!" I said
 
"Yay! Thanks noona!" taemin smiled
 
I purposely placed the plate of food on my study table. Taemin dashed to my side and said "Woah! It looks yummy!"
 
"Go on and eat all you want!" I said 
 
"Hehe! Thanks noona." and he started munching on the food.
 
I'm sure my plan will work this time. It will work. I can't lose Taemin to that piece of crap. 
 
Suddenly, I heard a gasp. "NOONA WHAT IS THIS?!" Taemin said holding up to the letter pad! Yeah! The plan is working!
 
"Umm a letter pad." I quickly grabbed it out of Taemin's hand to make it seem like I didn't want him to see it.
 
"That... That letter pad is the one EJ used..." Taemin stuttered with his eyes wide open. 
 
"EJ is you? No! It cant be.. We went through this before it's not you! But EJ if is not you then who is it?" he groaned in frustration
 
"I already told you it's me..." I mumbled softly but loud enough for him to hear, pretending that I was afraid of his reaction.
 
"Noona, please tell me truthfully... Is EJ you? Please tell me truthfully, I need the answer." I could see desperation in Taemin's eyes but I won't give up on my plan.
 
"It's me." I said looking down.
 
Suddenly felt arms surrounding me "I'm so sorry noona to misunderstand you like that. I..I... I'm so sorry! W..Will you be my girlfriend?" YES! The planned worked out Taemin will finally be MINE! 
 
"OMG yes! Thank you so much Taemin ah!" I replied and I heard him chuckle.
 
"Thanks for all the encouragement in the letters." Taemin smiled and leaned towards me to give me a peck on my forehead.
 
"Hehe! Let's go back to serious matters! The showcase!"
 
Taemin's POV 
 
I'm such a Pabo! Why didn't I believe it was noona the first time she told me.. Aish I must have really hurt her feelings that day. But I finally found out who EJ is! I'm so happy! But is it me or the kiss and the hug didn't seem as magical as I though being in love will be. Maybe my imagination was to wild. Hehe
 
"Yah Taemin ah! Why are you grinning and staring into space like that its really creepy!" Noona said.
 
"Oh it's nothing I'm just too happy!"
 
"Haha I'm really happy too! It's getting later we should end it off here." Noona replied
 
"Hmm okay!" I sling my bag over my right shoulder and stood up.
 
We headed towards the door and I saw Eunji sitting on the couch watch TV. 
 
"Bye Eunji! I'll be going now see you in school tomorrow!" I ruffled her hair 
 
"Yah! What's wrong with you? You look over excited." Eunji said we a confused look.
 
I chuckled at how cute she looked and said "Noona and I are together now! And you know what she is EJ! We are such a perfect match aren't we?" I pulled noona close to me.
 
"Yep!" noona exclaimed and hugged me.
 
Eunji POV.
 
My heart shattered into a million pieces. This can't be happening.. No.. Why must be turn out like this?! Why did oppa think unnie is EJ. EJ is me! Not unnie! Tears was welling up at my eyes when I saw Taemin kiss unnie's cheek when he was about to leave.
 
"Bye Eunji! Good night!" Taemin said.
 
"B..Bye." It hurts so badly.. Why does Unnie get everything she wants. 
 
After Taemin left tears fell freely from my eyes. No matter how I stop it I couldn't..
 
"WHY?! UNNIE WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME?! WHAT DID YOU TELL HIM?! WHY DOES HE THINK YOU ARE EJ?" I screamed at unnie .
 
Unnie gave me a hard slap on my face and shouted "How dare you shout at me! I didn't do anything! It's because you are stupid and oblivious!" she smirked and showed me something..the letter pad. "I bet you didn't even know it was gone!"
 
"Ha! But now there is nothing you can do because Taemin is mine!" Unnie smirked again
 
What?! When was the letter pad with unnie?! Why is she so mean?
 
I ran up to my room. Tears blurred my vision. My heart, my head, my soul hurt so much.... I feel like dying. Why must things end like that? 
 
That night I cried to sleep. The tears could not stop flowing.
 
 
 
hi guys! So here is another chapter! Have you all seen dream girl?! Its so awesome! In mcountdown minho's mike stand broke but SHINee continued the performance professionally! PROUD SHAWOL! Haha! Anyway hope you guys enjoy the chapter! Pls Subscribe and comment! Thanks