Chapter 21

Will you love me?

Short update guys! So enjoy! 

 

Eunji's POV


Thump Thump Thump.. My heart was beating so fast. Unnie opened the door, "He left already? Okay! Where do you want to go?" she asked in excitement. Everything seems fine...


"Err I don't know..." I said softly


"Let's go to the ice cream shop that we always go to when we were younger!" she suggested


I nodded. I flinched and moved away as she tried to hook arms with me. I saw the disappointment in her eyes.


The walk to the the ice cream shop was really quiet and awkward, but it feels nice because Unnie is not shouting or calling me names.


There I was, sitting at the ice cram shop, waiting for Unnie to buy the ice creams.


"Your favorite flavor is still strawberry right?" Unnie asked holding 2 cups of strawberry ice cream.


My eyes widen, "You still remembered?" But as my eyes met her's I can't help but look away and avoid eye contact


"Of course! We had the same taste for ice cream!"


We were eating our ice cream in silence and I could feel Unnie staring a me. I kept my head down, the aura was just so scary.


"Do you hate me?" Unnie broke the silence. I looked up in shock,

"O-Of course not. Why would I hate you? You are my Unnie."


She sighed, "But after what I did to you...."


"You are still my Unnie." I bit my lips. I was telling myself to calm down but I just feel so tensed.


I flinched again when Unnie held my hand but this time I didn't move away. "Look, I'm really really sorry for what I did to you. It's horrible. I'm sorry. I'll make up to you, please forgive me." Unnie pleaded with sincerity.


My heart swelled, the old her is coming back! "I was never angry even with you..." I smiled gently.


"Thank you..." Unnie's voice wavered


We continued eating our ice cream, but I wasn't as scared of Unnie anymore. When I looked at her she just seemed like the Unnie I loved when I was younger instead of the one whom always abused me. But why did Unnie start abusing me. I pondered whether I should ask her. I knew it was a sensitive question....


"U-Unnie c-can I ask you something?" I stuttered


"Yeah sure, go ahead."


I bit my lips, "D-Don't be angry..."

"I won't" She said with an reassuring smile.


"Ermm W-Why did you start abusing me like Appa? You were always treating my wounds but suddenly you joined him..." I asked softly. Unnie kept quiet and she look stunt. I knew I shouldn't have asked that question..


"I-I'm sorry! Just take it that I didn't ask you!" I said hurriedly and looked back down at my ice cream.


"I was jealous." Unnie said softly.


"Huh?"


"I was jealous of you. You were pretty, you had so many friends even at the age of 10 you were so smart. Your cuteness made you so likable. Everyone loved you. When Appa's friends are at our house, you were always the one in the limelight. You are are just so perfect and I was jealous that I wasn't anything like you. I was angry, jealous and had the mindset of ruining your life...." Unnie explained.


My mouth dropped after listen to her explanation. I never knew Unnie thought so highly of me. "I was stupid and dumb. I shouldn't have abused you. Sometimes I would try to convince myself to stop but all my anger will comeback when I see how happy you are in school with SHINee. Believe me, I do feel bad after abusing you, I'm really sorry. Can y-you for give me? I really miss you and the old us...." Unnie was crying.


I can't believe what's happening! I got up and went to sit beside Unnie. I took a deep breath and hugged her. She hugged me back tightly repeating "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" over and over again. "I miss you too" I told her.


"Unnie! You might want to stop crying now, people are staring." I laughed.


She Immediately pulled out of my hug and wiped away her tears. "You know, I was envious of you. I was envious that you were pretty and talented. I never thought you would look at me like that"


"Fine then, both us are pretty." Unnie smiled. "Here." she scooped all the real strawberries in her ice cream and gave it to me. She always gives her share to me because she knew I loved strawberries a lot.


"Hehe, it's just like old times!" I said cheekily


"Yeah! Am you are still as cute!" Unnie laughed and pinched my cheeks.


Just then my phone vibrated.


To: Eunji

Hey! How is it?

Is your Unnie bullying you?

From: Taemin oppa


I smiles and replied


To: Taemin oppa

OPPA!

Unnie and I made up! :))

I have so much to tell you!

Thank you so much for today

See ya tmr! :D

From: Eunji


"That's Taemin isn't it?" Unnie asked.


I blushed. "Yeah..."


"Why haven't you confessed to him?" Unnie chuckled


"I can't! Plus you like him too right?"


"Me? Nah! I just see him as a little brother! He is such a cute kid. I dated him cause I wanted to make your life miserable. I'm sorry for being such a monster."


"It's alright, it's all over now isn't it? Why type of guys do you like then? " I smiled brightly.


"How can you forgive people so easily? I like tall, manly, muscular, and sporty guys. Who is really competitive and has really big eyes. And looks stupid but cute doing agyeo!" Unnie blushed


"Wait.. They guy you are describing sounds really familiar.........  OMG! YOU LIKE MINHO OPPA RIGHT?"


Unnie nodded slowly, blushing furiously.  "But he probably hate me now because of how I abused you..." Unnie frowned.


"Oh! I heard Key and Jonghyun is dating? Omg! They are freaking cute!" Unnie spazzed


"Wait, how did you even know about Jonghyun and Key dating?"


"Well.. I kinda always wanted to be SHINee's friend too... They seem so nice and warm. So I kinda find out what is happening around you guys." Unnie rubbed her neck and looked down in embarrassment.


"I thought you hated them!" I said in shock.


"Haha I don't....  "


"I'll introduce them to you tomorrow! You guys will be great friends! " I said in excitement.


"DON'T! They hate me... All of them hates me. Minho found out how terrible I am right? In the past he would still smile at me but now, he would send death glares...." Unnie said sadly. "Just, forget it. They'll never accept me.”


"B-But T-"


"Let's not talk about me anymore. So, when are you going to confess?" Unnie cut me off.


"He won't like me... I'm not good enough for him..." I said softly


"Didn't I just say you were perfect? Go on! Confess to him!"


"B-But what if he doesn't like me and our friendship will be gone!" I protest.


"Trust me! The way he cares for you? He is totally into you. Anyway, its getting late and we have school tomorrow. We should go home soon."


“Hmm Yeah! Let’s go!”


On the way home Eunji’s POV


Unnie and I are linking arms walking home together. I’m so happy! I have been always waiting for this day to come. It just feels so great to have my unnie back! “Yah! Why are you grinning like that?” Unnie broke my thoughts.


“Hehe! I’m just so happy to have you back!” I replied. Unnie ruffled my hair and said “Sorry for making you suffer like that.”


We walked home blabbering about each others lives like how sisters would. We have so much to catch up with each other



At home, Eunji’s POV


“Good night Eunji!” Unnie smiled. She turned and walked towards her room. My heart fell I thought she would want to sleep with me like how we used to sleep together back then.


I took a deep breath and asked “U-Unnie! Can I sleep with you tonight?”


Unnie turn around with a bright smile, “I was waiting for you to ask! I was too scared to ask because  you may still feel scared around me.


That night, I snuggled into Unnie’s arms as we chatted for hours, laughing at each other nonsensical stories and experience. We chatted till we were sleepy, unnie cared for me and asked me whether I was tired or cold. She would pull up the blanket for me to make sure I am always warm, just like the old times

 

 

Yeah.. so this chapter is basically on Eunji and her unnie because i just can't wait for them to reconcile:)