Chapter 3

Will you love me?

 

Eunji's POV
 
"Alright class that's all for today." 
Class finally ended! That means I get to spend time with SHINee, that will cheer me up!
 
"Taemin ah! Let's go find the rest!" I said. 
 
I proceed forward to open the classroom door when suddenly Taemin pulled me into his embrace with his arms hugging me protectively. 
 
I realize if Taemin didn't pull me towards him I would have been drenched because one of those girls place a bucket of water on top of the door to humiliate me again.
 
Oh my gosh. Taemin is hugging me....
 
"Pabo! Watch what's around you when you walk" Taemin said ruffling my hair while smiling at me. This made me blush harder. 
 
" Yah Eunji ah, why is your face so red are you having fever or something?"
 
"NO! I'm fine! Let's go! The rest are waiting. "
 
Lunch:
"Hmm... What should I eat?" jonghyun asked.
 
"CHICKEN!! CHICKEN IS THE BEST FOOD ON EARTH." onew is spazzing about his chicken again.
 
"No, HYUNG BANANA MILK!!" Taemin screamed.Gosh.. They can really be kids at times.
 
Soon everyone finished their lunch . "Hey guys! We still have time before lunch ends, let's go play basket ball!" 
 
"Eww sports, you guys go have fun. I'll just watch." Key said.
"I don't feel like playing too." I said.
 
"Alright then, you 2 can watch. Let's go guys!" Minho said with a huge grin on his face.
 
I went to sit beside Key while watching the others play. "Hey Eunji, I saw that blush when Taemin put his arms around your shoulders. When are you going to confess to him?"
 
"I...I..sigh. Key, you know I can't confess. He will just hate me forever." I clutched my knees tighter.
 
"How do you know when you never try."
 
"He wont like someone like me Key, and I don't wanna risk my friendship with Taemin."
 
"Hey, I told you so many times not to think so lowly of yourself, you are a great girl! Plus, you can't bottle up your feelings forever."
 
"I don't know what to do know, Key"
 
"OMG! I've an idea! You can write a confession letter to Taemin!!"
 
"Eh?! Confession letter? He will still know who I am, what's the use?"
 
"You can sign off as anonymous! At least writing this letter may make you feel slightly better!" 
 
"That's seems like a really great idea!! Thanks Key"
 
He smiled and said "Anything for my cutie pie Eunji!"
 
"Hey, im not cute!" I pouted.
 
Key chuckled "Glad you are feeling better now!"
 
SHINee's concert is this sat!! Excited XD anyway,chapter 3 done! Pls tell me if you feel that the story is getting boringg:( pls comment and subscribe~