Chapter 5

Into a New World?

 

Chunji, Chanyeol and Jessica stepped into the limousine that Chunji’s parents bought for him just to chauffer him around everywhere. After Chunji got into the car, he immediately flipped out his phone and started texting.

 

Jessica, on the other hand, was looking around the inside of the limousine very curiously. Chanyeol sat next to her and was staring at her with his usual ‘I’m not trying to creep you out’ face, which about 99% of the time fails because his normal self is already creepy.

 

“I must say, this place is rather impressive!” Jessica stated. Chanyeol smiled at her and replied,

 

“Yeah, it’s impressive isn’t it? Chunji’s parents got it for him. Since we live together and go to the same school, I just hitch a ride from him from time to time.”

 

“Chanyeol,” Chunji said without looking up from his phone, “You’ve been hitching a ride from me every single day since the day you moved in with me.”

 

“Whatever, dude. Go back to playing with your phone.” Chanyeol pouted, making Jessica chuckle.

 

She leaned in closer to him and whispered in his ear, “What is so interesting about that phone of his, anyway? He’s been glued to it this whole time! He even keeps it in his pocket for God’s sake!”

 

“He’s probably texting some girl he met over the weekend or maybe he’s on Instagram…” Chanyeol tapped his chin and pretended to think. “OR MAYBE HE’S TWEETING ABOUT HOW HE HAS TO RIDE TO SCHOOL WITH A TWERP EVERY MORNING!” He shouted loud enough for Chunji to hear.

 

Chunji immediately took his eyes off his phone and stared at Chanyeol, “That was only once, man! And, you can’t blame me! You’re naturally a twerp.”

 

“I am NOT. Do you know how hurt I was when I got home and went on Twitter? RockstarChunji says: Can’t believe I have to ride to school in the same vehicle with this twerp every single morning. He’s so annoying!” Chanyeol pretended to type with his imaginary phone, “What kind of username is RockstarChunji?? Who even does that?”

 

“Well, at least I’m not s3xyskywalker_lukeyeol,” Chunji scoffed and rolled his eyes. He knew he had touched a sensitive spot. Chanyeol absolutely hated it when people made fun of his Twitter username.

 

“Whatever. Shut up!” was the only thing that Chanyeol could say against Chunji. Chunji gave him a sarcastic smile.

 

The limo stopped after a few minutes and the three of them stepped out of the car. Chunji walked beside Jessica and put his arm around her shoulder, “Sorry about that little argument Chanyeol and I had earlier. He’s a little bit childish about…certain things.”

 

Jessica nodded and smiled meekly. She looked over to Chanyeol, who was now full-on pouting. Sad puppy-dog eyes included. She couldn’t help but feel a little bit sad seeing him like that. Chanyeol walked off without saying another word.

 

“Come on, I’ll take you to the office to get your schedule and then I’ll show you around the school. I specially requested to the principal that you and I should be in all the same classes together.” Chunji said.

 

“Oh, how convenient! Thank you, Chunji.” The two of them went to the office and got Jessica’s things. They were a little bit late for homeroom but Chunji wasn’t worried, he knew he had a valid reason to be late.

 

He knocked on the door before stepping in. His homeroom teacher and all the other students in the class turned to look at him and Jessica. “Ah, Lee Chanhee, how nice of you to join us this morning,” the teacher said, “You’re late.”

 

“Yes, Ms. Jung, I know but I have a valid reason for that. I was showing the new student where the office was and I also brought her to class.” Chunji said.

 

The teacher nodded and he went to his seat and sat down, leaving Jessica standing awkwardly standing in front of everyone. “Come here, Miss. Please introduce yourself to the whole class. Tell us your name!”

 

Jessica nodded shyly and said, “Hello, everyone. Nice to meet you all, my name is Jessica.”

 

“Great! You can go sit at the back, next to Chanhee!”

 

Jessica nodded and made her way to the back. Whispers and looks were thrown around the room everywhere. Everyone had their eyes on her. She walked past one particular guy who said, “Nice rack. I’d tap that.”

 

Jessica furrowed her brows and cocked her head in confusion. She had no idea what the guy had just said to her. She backtracked her steps and confronted the guy, “Excuse me, but, what sort of rack were you referring to? And what do you have to tap?”

 

All eyes landed on her and every student in class burst into laughter, even the teacher chuckled. The guy only raised his eyebrows and smirked. He wanted to have some fun with her, “I like your rack. And I would totally bang you. I can’t believe you don’t know what tap means! Are you secretly a grandma or something?”

 

The whole class burst into even louder laughter this time. The teacher threw the duster on the desk and shouted, “ENOUGH! Students, shut up. Jessica, please head back to your seat.”

 

Jessica nodded, confused as ever. She took another look at the guy who was smiling widely at her. She went over and sat next to Chunji who was looking at something beneath his desk. She bent over to get a closer look of what he was doing.

 

She saw him using his phone and she suddenly remembered what Chanyeol said about him earlier. “He is probably testing someone…wait no, testing’s not right…what is it? Texting? Hm…I don’t think so...oh! I remember its ting!” Jessica thought.

 

She cleared and said loud and clear, “Chunji! Are you ting again?”

 

Chunji snapped his head over to glare at her while the whole class turned to look at the both of them. The teacher raised her brow and asked, “Are you using your phone in class, Chanhee?”

 

“Um…no…” Chunji said, quickly shoving his phone into his pocket.

 

“Nice try,” the teacher laughed, “but I totally just saw you shove your phone in your pocket. Stay back after last class finishes. You too, Jessica.”

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N : I've decided to remove Siwon from the characters part because I honestly don't know what to do with him xD lol

THANK YOU FOR READING!

Please do, subscribe and comment!!