Chapter 27

Into a New World?

Later that night, Chunji tossed and turned around in his bed. He could not sleep at all. Earlier, he had texted Sunny to tell her that he would consider her plan and now he was having second thoughts. Paranoia crept in his head and he imagined all of the things Sunny might do to hurt him or Jessica or Chanyeol. He slapped himself hard several times to stop all those negative thoughts but that did not work very well.

 

The next morning came and Chunji crawled out of bed with dark rings under his eyes. Although he was extremely tired, his fear and anxiety kept him awake all night. He headed to the bathroom to get ready but when he opened his room door, he saw Sunny sitting on his couch with her legs crossed and chin tilted upwards.

 

"Oh! Oppa! You're awake!" Sunny cooed sweetly to him.

 

"Why are you here so early?" Chunji grunted, blatantly ignoring her statement.

 

Sunny batted her lashes and pouted her glossy lips. "I came over early because I wanted to make you a very nice breakfast. And I did! I hope you're hungry, because I make the best pancakes in town!" She grinned widely as if she were an innocent child.

 

"You're crazy," Chunji shook his head in digust. He dragged his feet away and headed to the bathroom. Sunny leaped off of the couch and pulled his arm towards her. She wrapped her own arms around his body and hugged him tightly.

 

"Oh, oppa, I missed you so much! How can you just walk away from me like that? I really love your warm hugs. Why don't you hug me back?" She said in that sickly sweet tone of voice, "Or would you prefer a kiss?"

 

Chunji immediately pushed her away. The overwhelming scent of her expensive perfume turned him off. And her guts to actually throw herself at him like that made him want to puke out last night's dinner. "What on earth do you think you're doing?! I think you've lost your mind! I only allowed you to come here because I want to help Chanyeol! If you make one more move like that, I'm totally kicking you out of my apartment for sure!" Chunji said sternly. He walked away from her and slammed the door as loud as possible.

 

Sunny pouted even more. She folded her arms angrily and sat back down on the couch. She needed to come up with another plan to get Chunji. An idea suddenly popped up in her head. It was not the most evil idea, but it was at least something. She walked over to the kitchen area and took out the pancakes she made earlier. She got out her perfume bottle from her bright pink handbag and twisted open the cap. She then poured half of the bottle of perfume into the pancake syrup. 

 

She closed back the cap and put it back inside her bag. She hummed a little happy tune as she arranged the pancakes together with some cereal on a tray. Sunny tiptoed over to Jessica's room. The door was slightly open so she could peep inside. Jessica was still sleeping soundly like a baby. Sunny smiled to herself and she brought the tray of food into Jessica's room. She left a note, telling Jessica to enjoy the breakfast which was made by Chunji.

 

After that, Sunny left her room. She figured that Chunji would take a very long time in the bathroom since he doesn't favour her at all. So, she took the opportunity and went into his room. Sunny looked around his room, everything seemed rather... boring and guy-like. 

 

She thought of another somewhat evil plan. And that was to make Jessica think that Chunji had spent the night with her. She took out her perfume, again, and spritzed some onto his bed sheets. She ruffled up his bed sheets as well, to make it seem more believable. 

 

Sunny then realized that only her scent and ruffled bedsheets wouldn't be enough to even trick someone as stupid as Jessica. She quickly slipped off her frilly underwear and put in on his bed. She left his room and closed the door shut, feeling statisfied with what she just did. 

 

And now, all she had to do was just wait for the drama to unfold itself...

 


Author's note: Here's a short update! Sorry for taking so long to update. I have my O'Level exams now and I'll try to update whenever I can :)