Chapter 3

Into a New World?

"Stay with you two?" Jessica asked in that chirpy voice of hers.

 

"Yeah, Chanyeol and I live together. Our apartment is just around the corner. Chanyeol can sleep on the couch or in my room on the floor so that you can sleep in his room. Or would you prefer sharing a room with me?" Chunji said. Chanyeol was too busy stuffing his face with food to even care.

 

"Oh, no! Sleeping in the same room with you would be scandalous! And I wouldn't want Chanyeol to sleep on your floor so I will just sleep on the couch. I just have a question...what exactly is a couch?"

 

Chunji chuckled and explained to her what a couch is. She nodded, amazed by the fact that the two boys who were still going to school could afford cushioned big chairs. "It must've cost them a fortune!" she thought to herself. 

 

"One more thing, you said that you two live together? Are you two brothers? Or are you related in any way? Why don't you two young men live with your parents?"

 

"Oh, easy answer. My parents want me to have independence and since they're loaded, they just bought me an apartment. It's actually very convenient. The apartment is close to school and I've got everything I need in there. My parents told me not to hire a maid 'cause they want to me learn to clean up and stuff but, I hired one anyway and they have no idea about it." Chunji said to a curious Jessica.

 

"Wait. We have a maid?" Chanyeol suddenly asked, looking at Chunji.

 

"Yeah, she's called Maria, you idiot. She comes in and cleans like every day. I mean, you don't expect me to clean up after you, right?"

 

"MARIA'S OUR MAID? I thought she was your cousin or aunt or something! How come you never told me this?" Chanyeol gawked.

 

"Dude. What the hell? Forget it." Chunji smacked Chanyeol on the head and sighed.

 

"I see, your parents are very wise. Living alone is a very big responsibility. Especially for someone so young! I can't imagine ever living alone. I've always had my mother around me. Are your parents the same as Chunji's?" She asked Chanyeol.

 

"Nah, they think I'm actually living at the school boarding house. But I don't like the boarding house so Chunji's letting me crash at his place. When I got to the boarding house at first, I thought it was nice and all but then, I found out that they're have like super strict schedules and stuff. They even have a specific time for dinner! And lights out was at nine every night. I couldn't even stay up on the weekends. I had to do my laundry and all. It was horrible. At some point I couldn't take it anymore and I knew Chunji lived alone so I asked if I could stay over one night. One night turned into two years. My parents are so clueless they actually think I'm still living there." Chanyeol laughed at his own story.

 

"Oh, my! So you have been deceiving your parents for two whole years?" Jessica gasped.

 

"Uhhh...what does deceiving mean...?" Chanyeol asked. 

 

"It means lying, you dumb." Chunji hissed under his breath.

 

"OH! Yeah, you can say that I've been deceiving them for two years." Chanyeol stressed on the new word that he had just learnt.

 

Chunji sighed again and paid the bill. The three of them left the restaurant not long later and they went to Chunji and Chanyeol's place. It was just a simple, modern apartment with the kitchenette in the living room and everything else was decorated nicely but, Jessica was amazed by that place. Her eyes widened when she saw the window which showed the view of the whole city. It was the early evening and that made the view even more beautiful.

 

She went over to the window and said, "Wow! What is this? It's so beautiful! In fact, your whole home is beautiful! Thank you so much for bringing me here."

 

"That's a window. It's just really big and it makes the view of the city even nicer." Chanyeol said as he walked towards the fridge in search of a snack.

 

"So, Jessica. How long do you plan on staying here?" Chunji asked Jessica who was admiring the view.

 

"When I find the royal family and get married to the prince then, I'll go back." She said.

 

Chunji thought hard for a moment. "This girl wasn't kidding when she said she wants to find her prince. Maybe she is really from the past...What am I thinking? Time travel doesn't exist." he thought. He smiled slyly as an idea popped into his mind.

 

"Do you want to go to school for the time being?" Chunji asked her once more.

 

"Hmm..school? I think I would like that. I have never been to school before."

 

Chunji's face lit up immediately and he dialed a number on his phone. "Hello? Yeah, it's me. Can you set me up with something? You see, I have a friend and she needs to be enrolled in my school and she needs to start as early as tomorrow. You'll do it for me? Alright. Thanks so much, I know I can always count on you! Just come over tomorrow morning with the uniform and everything, okay? Bye."

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Jessica's gonna go to school with Chunji and Chanyeol, hahahaha XD I wonder how that's gonna go.

THANK YOU LL FOR READING. I LOVE YOU. PLEASE COMMENT MORE!!!! AND SUBSCRIBE :D

read my other fics too c:

Complicated

Bite me.