Chapter 28

Into a New World?

Jessica opened her eyes as the rays of morning light shone through the translucent drapes of her wide windows. A smile crept up on her face as she inhaled the yummy aroma of a nice and warm breakfast. Her nose also detected a scent that she was not quite familiar with but she ignored that little factor and hopped out of bed happily.

 

She walked towards her vanity table and saw a tray with breakfast on it and a little note attached. She smiled even wider as she took the note from the tray. "Good morning, beautiful. I hope you enjoy this breakfast that I prepared with love for you. Love, Chunji."

 

Jessica put the note aside and sat down, admiring the food. She never imagined that Chunji would be so nice and thoughtful, whipping up a nice breakfast for her. She quickly dug in the food, finishing every single bit; including the pancake syrup which Sunny had spiked with her perfume earlier on.

 

After eating, she brought the tray to the kitchen to clean up her dishes. After cleaning, she decided that she would go over to Chunji's room to thank him for the wonderful breakfast. Jessica hummed a happy tune as she arranged the washed and dried dishes into the cabinet. Little did she know that she was actually being watched by an evil Sunny from the corner of the room.

 

Sunny smiled slyly and congratulated herself on suceeding in part of her plan. She tiptoed quietly and crept back into Chunji's bedroom. Sunny could still hear the sound of the shower when she entered the room. She quickly ruffled her own hair so that it looked messy, as if she had just woken up. And she also hopped over to Chunji's closet and took out the nearest shirt that she could find.

 

She stripped out of her own clothes and flung them to the ground messily. And if that wasn't enough, she even took off her bra and also flung it to the floor. Sunny put on Chunji's shirt and buttoned only two of the buttons. She laid down on his bed, closed her eyes and waited.

 

After doing a little bit more cleaning, Jessica went to brush her hair and clean herself up before meeting Chunji. She checked her reflection in the mirror multiple times, just to make sure that she did not look ridiculous. She knocked on Chunji's door and waited a few seconds.

 

When there was no reply, she thought that he was still asleep. Jessica pushed open the door slowly and peeked into the room. She was surprised when she saw that there were female clothes flung carelessly on the floor. She opened the door completely and even saw some underwear on the ground.  She gasped slightly when she saw a girl's body, lying face down on Chunji's bed, wearing one of his favourite shirts. Jessica was stunned. She didn't know what to think. Chunji's room smelled like women perfume and his bedsheets were creased and ruffled so messily. 

 

A few seconds later, Chunji came out of the bathroom with a bath towel hanging dangerously low around his waist and wet hair clinging to his face. He cringed at the potent smell of perfume that he recognized as Sunny's. He looked up and saw Jessica with an expression on her face that he had never seen before.

 

"Good morning," he said to her with a bright smile, despite the mood that he was in because of Sunny earlier.

 

"W-what... is going on?" Jessica said instead of replying his morning greet. 

 

Chunji raised his eyebrows and wondered what she was talking about until...

 

Sunny stretched out her arms and yawned loudly. She opened her eyes slowly and saw Jessica and Chunji in the room with her. Good, she thought. Her plan was coming together so perfectly. She shifted her gaze towards Chunji and looked at him with a dreamy and sultry look.

 

"Hey baby, are you gonna come back to bed? I really enjoyed your company last night," Sunny purred. She was totally ignoring the fact that Jessica was also in the same room as them.

 

"What on earth?" Chunji yelled when he saw Sunny on his bed... wearing his shirt... and her own clothes all over the room. "Why the hell are you in my room? I thought I told you to leave!" He shouted at her once more.

 

Jessica gasped. "Seriously, what is going on here?! Did you spend the night with Sunny?" Jessica turned her attention to Chunji, her stunned look becoming more of a hurt look with every second. 

 

"No I didn't! I don't even kn-"

 

"Then how do you explain all of this?" Jessica yelled, "Why is she on your bed? Wearing your shirt! Why is her clothes on the ground? Why does this room smell of her? Explain it to me, right now!"

 

Sunny smirked at Chunji before turning to Jessica. "Honey, you really don't get it, do you? Chunji only wants me. He doesn't want you. Of course we were together the whole night last night, while you were too busy hanging out in your own room, Chunji and I were on our way to euphoria together an-"

 

"Shut the hell up! Nothing like that even happened!" Chunji barked at Sunny. "Just get the out of my apartment and never come back! I don't ever wanna see your face again!"

 

Tears started streaming down Jessica's face uncontrolably. She could not believe what she just heard. She quickly wiped the tears off her face but it was no use, they just kept coming and coming. "You know you don't mean that, babe. You and I had so much fun last night," Sunny purred once more. She got out of bed and went over to Chunji. She placed her hands on his bare chest.

 

Chunji could not contain his anger any longer. He had had enough with all this Sunny nonesense. Sunny was just doing this to ruin him and Jessica's relationship. He shoved her off his own body and rushed over to Jessica's side. He tried to hug her but she just pushed him away as hard as she could.

 

"Don't even come near me!" Jessica screeched, "I absolutely cannot believe you did this to me! I just wanted to come in here to thank you for the lovely breakfast you made me but then I found out that you spent the night with another girl! I can't believe this. I thought you actually had feelings for me," she sobbed.

 

"Believe me, Jessica. I didn't do anything with Sunny at all!" Chunji said with pleading eyes, "I just asked her to come over so that we could-"

 

"So that you could what? Have fun together?" Jessica yelled before Chunji could even finish his explanation, "So that you two could have while I was in the same house? No person should ever be treated like this!"

 

"No! You've got it all wrong! I hate Sunny! You know that, Jessica. You know I don't like her at all!"

 

"Yeah, I know that but if you don't like her so much then why did you even think of inviting her over? To shove it in my face that you and her can have more fun than you and me?" Jessica yelled.

 

Sunny stood in the corner of the room, satisfied with the result. She decided to in their conversation, "Actually, this isn't the first time we've been together. Remember that weekend when we did it all afternoon and all night long in the bedroom and the bathroom, Chunji? Ugh, I miss that weekend so much! What we did last night was so similar except we totally also did it on the living room couch and the kitchen counter, if you're wondering." She shrugged.

 

At that point, Jessica was already boiling with anger and ready to explode at any moment. She felt her breakfast making its way up . She was not sure if it was because the food was bad or because she just heard a piece of very uneccessary information.

 

"Whatever," Jessica yelled, "I don't want to know any further. I'm going to take all my things and leave here so that you two can have all the fun you want. Goodbye Sunny. Goodbye Chunji," Jessica turned her back on Chunji and ran out of the room.