9 - to be kidnapped or not?

Like Scattered Pieces of a Puzzle

 

Seunghyun’s POV

Hongki asked me to go get something from the grocery store. Why in the world do I have to go get stuff from the grocery store? Sometimes, being a celebrity has no benefit. The only benefit we have is that we get to do something we love and we have people who love us, whether it’s for our looks, simply fawning over, or for our music.

I went into the nearby grocery store to pick up items from the list he gave me. Why couldn’t we just order pizza?

I shake my thoughts as I pay for the groceries and walk out of the store. As I was about to get in my car, I take a look around my surroundings.

EunSuh lives near here…at least until tomorrow…

I decided to drive around to see a girl walking along in a black spaghetti strap dress, white fur coat wrapped around her body, with her scarf literally strangling her little neck. I smirk.

Girls can be so stupid. Walking late at night like that? She’s basically asking for it.

It didn’t take me long to notice that the girl was actually EunSuh. What in the world is she doing out late at night looking like that? Is she drunk? She can’t even go clubbing, nor can she drink legally.

I drove behind her and rolled down my windows.

“You know, it’s not safe for a lady to walk alone at this time of the night…” I smirked as I saw her eyes widen and her head turn towards my direction.

“What the…what are you doing here?” She asked. She must be cold as I saw her body quiver to the point where she wasn’t able to look straight at me. If she stays out there any longer, she might actually freeze. What was she doing dressing like that anyways?

“Get in first, before you freeze your toes off.” I unlocked my car door. She looked at me suspisciously. What now?

“No." She responded. This girl wants to freeze... "What if you kidnap me?” She exclaimed, sticking her tongue out.

She does have the right to say that. At the same time, I thought I would piss her off a little since she accused me of possible kidnapping. “There’s nothing to kidnap..” I smirked as he winked.

Suddenly, I could feel my soul getting lifted out of my body. Okay, I’m exaggerating, but I felt a death glare upon me as I looked up to meet her eyes. ““I’m JOKING! I’m serious though, get in. It’s freezing outside.”

She soon obliged after much convincing and stepped into the car.
 

Jeez, this girl. Her glares might actually kill me before she kills me herself.

 

She was shivering quite hard. Trying to warm her hands even with her gloves on, she would blow hot air into her hands and rub them together.

“What were you doing dressed like that anyways?” I asked as I was curious.

“It was for a family dinner. They always dress in a semi-formal manner so I had no choice but to wear this” She whispered as she calmed down and let out a deep sigh.

 

Semi-formal dinner…?

 

“Oh…you must come from a fancy family.” I joked. She only laughed.

She asked if she could open the window.

 

It’s freezing cold, why would you want to open the window?

 

I approved and she opened it, letting her hair flow as she put out her arm to feel the cold wind. I smelled strawberry from the wind blowing onto her hair. It was a sweet scent that held me in a daze. Before I knew it, she had closed the window, cold again.

She seemed relieved from something. Something must have been bothering her.

 

EunSuh’s POV

Why is it that when I want to be alone, this always happens. ALWAYS happens.

 

I looked out the window, even though I could feel Seunghyun’s gaze on me. I let out a sigh. It’s not his fault. He’s just in the band. Plus, he’s just being nice making sure that no one else tries to kidnap me. AND he did save me from walking in the freezing night.

I let me thoughts go on until I was interrupted.

“Hey, when is your birthday?” He suddenly asked. Haha, I almost forgot my own birthday if he hadn’t reminded me.

“It’s this weekend…or tomorrow to be exact.” I said in a half whisper. Then I cracked up at the idea that I almost forgot my own birthday.

“What?” Seunghyun asked when I just started laughing out of nowhere.

“Nothing. Sorry. I almost forgot my own birthday if you didn’t ask me.” I laughed even harder. He just chuckled at my own stupidity and possibly because of my hilarious laughter.

“Knowing you so far, you would forget.” He remarked as he let out a smirk.

"Why do you ask?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I just remember that one time that you said you're turning 20 in December...so I was wondering when.." He started mumbling towards the end

"Wow...you'd make a great detective someday" I said and a smile curled my lips. It was nice that someone actually took time to think about my birthday.

It was pretty late. Last time I checked the time, it was eleven. I was not paying attention to where he was driving. I just assumed that he would take me straight back to my hotel. However, when I finally realized that we were far from my hotel, I started questioning where we were going.

“Where are we going?” I asked as I looked at the unfamiliar surroundings.

“I’m kidnapping you.” He smirked.

 

---

Being kidnapped by FT island, Song Seunghyun. Wow. lol. 

Okie, well here is the next chapter...soon as promised (:

 

Hope you enjoyed it. I know it wasn't much >.<

Let me know if you guys have any ideas or thoughts and I'll try to integrate it somewhere along the story :D

Okie, pleaseeee comment! It will mean a lot and make me happy before I go fail my finals T.T