18 - Catching up

Like Scattered Pieces of a Puzzle

 

~Jonghun’s POV~

After schedules and dealing with future concert dates and performance dates, I was on the way home, before I stopped by for some ice cream. It’s been a while since I’ve actually bought my own ice cream from an actual ice cream store.

The last time I bought ice cream for myself was with EunSuh. She would always drag me into an ice cream store and we would share a bucket of ice cream together, racing to see who could finish the most ice cream, and in the end, get major brainfreeze and laugh at how stupid we were for even trying that.

 

I know, I’m stupid and I took her for granted, but I’ll wait.

 

I laughed softly at myself as a second thought followed up.

 

Look at Choi Jonghun from FT Island, waiting for a girl that’s technically just a fan.

 

Then again, she wasn’t just a fan. In fact, she was at the position where she would normally be respected. Being part of a renown family, Eunsuh is well known by all the Korean citizens. Or, at least her life is.

I guess one reason she left for America was because of me. Another reason she left for America, as she later told me, was to escape her life and enjoy it for a little bit. She’s always been considered special. None of the kids wanted to play with her because they were afraid of the consequences. The teachers even respected her. She was very well known in Korea as the heiress to Shinhae. However, no one knew that she was back yet, except for her own family. Rumors have gone wild about her leaving for America, but nothing about her coming back, yet

Thus, now here she is, in Korea, living in secrecy. Though, I don’t know how much longer it will actually last.

Things were starting to catch up. Her career never changed, as she was an overachiever. She wanted to work for the Department of Foreign Affairs, and specialize in the field of health and medicine. I don’t even know what that means. I just know that she’s smart.

She’s gotten an internship at Shinhae Medical Center and Shinhae Law Firm. I knew she would get really far, and she definitely deserved it, but it’s just happening too fast. She’s only twenty, yet she’s taking on so much.

However, I realized that no matter how busy she was, and no matter how stressful things are for her, she still manages to smile and make others happy. Knowing that we, as FT Island, are special to her, she manages to include us into her busy daily schedules, attempting to see us every other day.

The reason I bring her to the studios for our evening practice sessions or just to bring her to our dorms was because I know she loves music. She enjoys the sound of piano, guitar, vocals, and drums. When we were younger, we would always relieve our childish stresses with music. She would watch me play the guitar, and she even asked me to teach her, but I never did. I always dismissed the idea. Call me ist, but I didn’t think playing guitars really suited girls.

She did learn to play the piano, and mastered it rather quickly. I remember teaching her the basics and telling her to practice. Before I knew it, she was off playing her heart out in every song she played.

 

We always did everything together…

It was rather amazing.

She was my first love, and she still manages to keep my heart

 

I let out a laugh as all these thoughts processed in my head.  I finally finished my ice cream.

 

“Ice cream is one treat that you will only share with me! Don’t ever come get ice cream alone or with someone else. Only me~” she would pout before she gulped down a spoonful of ice-cream.

 

I walked out of the store, smiling as that memorable quote teased my mind. I got into the car, and buckle my seatbelt.

 

For as long as I could, I will hold onto her. I have hurt her a lot. Even though I wish I could take it back, it’s hard to bring those feelings back. Plus, it seems like she has another interest, but neither of those two idiots want to admit it.

 

I finally started the car and headed home.

 

I still love her…and until she figures out her own feelings, I will hold onto her.

 


Hurray! Yay! I have finished another chapter...forgive me if it >.< I am currently experiencing a thing called writer's block. 

please please please show me support with your comments.

 

And, thank you to ALL that subscribed :D you guys keep me going :)

but please, more comments? keeps me in the loop that you guys are enjoying my story :)

 

YAY! Okie, well...THANK YOU!! hope you guys enjoyed!