4 - Meeting FT Island

Like Scattered Pieces of a Puzzle

 

Okay, here you go. I think I'm done for today x.x 

NOTE: Let's assume that all the FT Island members can speak and understand English...

Korean spoken in RED

Hope you enjoy~

---

Seunghyun’s POV

Passing the ball to Jaejin, our game started. It was Hongki and Jonghun vs Jaejin and me. Minhwan was along the sidelines announcing the game, and keeping score.

As we played, I saw a girl walk towards the court. She seemed lost and frustrated. Her face was filled with so much discomfort, worry, and frustration. She sat down with her back faced towards us and held her knees to her chest.

That’s when it came to me that she looked so familiar. She’s the girl that I met today. I never thought I’d see her again. I guess a smile plastered on my face because Jaejin called time out and headed towards my direction.

What are you smiling about? Come on, let’s play” Jaejin patted my back and we continued playing. The game was finished, and we lost by 3 points. Hongki and Jonghun high-fived each other and Jaejin looked so out of breath.

“God, doesn’t anyone understand English?” She bursted out of nowhere. Everyone turned their heads towards her.

“I do-“ to my own surprise, I answered.

She jumped slightly and she turned her head to look at me.

Yah! You don’t just talk to anyone just because they speak English. What if she’s a Pri? Then our spot is revealed and we can’t come here to play” Hongki exclaimed in Korean. He’s always worried about Pris following us. Sometimes, we just want our privacy and this spot was our spot. It was the place no one really came to, and if they do, it’s normally guys who don’t really care about us, let alone recognize us.

Hyung, it’s fine. She’s not a Pri. Or, I don’t think she is..” I stated as I looked at her, smiled and winked.

You do know, that I understand Korean. I just can’t speak it in a formal manner sometimes.” She suddenly spoke in Korean.

Did I just hear Korean? She can speak Korean? Why is she lost then?

They all seemed shocked.

“What? You KNEW Korean? What the…” I exclaimed, still in shock.

“Are you deaf? I just said that I know enough Korean to survive. It’s just I cannot communicate clearly with adults.” She argued.

“Oh…so you know enough to survive in Korea, but you’d fail if you went to school here?” I said. I stuck my tongue out afterwards. She responded with a glare.

She then stood there looking innocent. It wasn’t long before Minhwan walked towards her and introduced himself.

----------

Choi MinHwan, standing at 173 cm, with light brown hair, well-built natural body from playing drums, had one of his aegyo smile on his face as he introduces himself.

----------

“Hi! I’m Minhwan. What’s your name?”

She seemed to admire Minhwan’s aegyo and she giggled a little. “My name is EunSuh. Nice to meet you!” She stated cheerfully, causing Minhwan to jump a little.

Soon after, Jaejin introduced himself as well.

----------

Lee JaeJin, standing 177 cm tall, with jet-black hair, and lean figures, he greeted her with his adorable smile that makes him look like a little child.

----------

“You guys seem to know each other. How did you meet?” He looked over at me and back at her as he let out his hand, “I’m Jaejin.”

She shyly took his hand and exclaimed, “Nice to meet you too!”

I knew that all of us had slight accents when we spoke English. Well, all except me. I guess all that rapping and emphasis on the syllables helped me hone my pronunciation in English. However, we all managed to know enough to understand and speak to her.

She continues on with answering JaeJin hyung’s question, “We met because he gave my shoulder a bruise. But I still don’t even know this guy’s name. He never told me.”

 

This girl…she has so much in her. She seems frail but she knows how to take care of herself. She’s so clueless too. Does she really not know who we are?

 

Suddenly, I felt something lightly smack me in the back of the head.

“Ow, what in the world was that for?” I looked up at her. “Alright, I’m Seunghyun, BY THE WAY.” I emphasized the “by the way” to see if she would get the hint.

There was a short pause. Her eyes widened. She finally figured it out.

 

Wow, it took her long enough.

 

Eunsuh’s POV

No way…wait. Minhwan. Jaejin. Seunghyun.

I looked at the other two people and they resembled Hongki and Jonghun.

Oh crap…no way…

 

“No way…” I whispered as my eyes glanced over at Jonghun. “You lied to me!” I smacked Seunghyun on the arm again.

“What? I didn’t do anything!” He covered himself and fled. Everyone laughed at Seunghyun’s reaction.

“No wonder you didn’t tell me your name. Ugh. I thought you looked familiar.” I stated as I rolled my eyes playfully. I tried to play it off, hoping that he wouldn’t recognize me.

 

Too late…

 

Jonghun took one long look at me before his eyes widened.

He regained his posture before he asked, “Do you know who we are?”

“Well, yeah. That idiot already hinted it when we met. FT island, right?” I shrugged it off.

 

Maybe if I continue playing along like they’re just celebrities, then he won’t say anything. Ugh, who am I kidding? If I was a regular PRI, I would be fawning over them right now…

 

Their eyes widened. They looked as though they were not sure what action to take. Silence took over.

“Are you not our fan?” Minhwan asked in a semi-disappointed manner, breaking the silence.

“Well, I really like your music. I think Hongki oppa is amazing at singing. Minhwan oppa is amazing at the drums, too. And the guitarists, they’ve got some skills.” I laughed.

I glanced over at Jonghun, who responded with a soft smile.

“I’m older than you??” Minhwan asked, excited that there was someone who was younger than him.

“Yeah, she’s still 19. She tried to dismiss the idea, saying that she was born in 1992 like us.” Seunghyun pointed out.

“HEY! It makes perfect sense. You’re the stubborn one…” I mumbled.

 

Minhwan came by and gave me a light hug. “It’s okay. If Seunghyun bullies you, let me know and I’ll set him straight” He made a fist with one hand and slapped it to the palm of his other hand. We all laughed.

 

“Well, of course. I am the best” Hongki said, half sarcastic but half was being semi-cocky to my comments about him. He smirked, “I’m Hongki by the way.”

“I’m Eunsuh.” I stated as got off from the bench and smiled at him

“I’m surprised. It’s nice to meet you. I’m Jonghun.” Jonghun stated as he let out his hand.

Could he have forgotten? Maybe it’s actually better if he had forgotten…

 

- - -

Possible past? What is she thinking? lol

Hope you guys enjoyed it! Weeee (: