26 - FT Family

Like Scattered Pieces of a Puzzle

Eunsuh’s POV

His lips planted on mine, and it was as if time had stopped.

 

The pitter pattering sound of the rain could be heard as we soon pulled away. His eyes were longing and apologetic. He held me close before whispering into my ears, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to earlier, but…”

With that, I pulled away and looked into his eyes before presenting a faint smile. Before anything, I tiptoed on my toes and my lips fell upon his cheek.

“It’s okay…Jonghun oppa told me everything. But…the kiss…” I was interrupted when he pulled me in close again, embracing me tightly. I didn’t have to say any more as his embrace expressed so much emotion, so much longing.

“Eunsuh,” He called me, making me shuffle my head within his hold. “Can we…I mean…could we go on a date?”

 

I felt a warm, tingling feeling when he hesitated at first but he finally asked me out on an actual date. With that, I looked up at him and slightly nodded, in which he responded with his cute smile that expressed his dimples.

Not really expecting anything, he suddenly pulled my wrist and walked off, making me stumble for balance as I was practically dragged to follow him.

 

“W-where are we going?” I asked as we headed down the stairs.

 

“Well, elevators broken so we can’t take that, but I want to take you out” He replied.

 

“Now?? We’re like soaking wet and it’s still pouring rain outside” I somewhat refuted as I was not expecting all this to occur now.

 

“Says the girl who was wearing a spaghetti strap dress and heels on a 4 degree night.” He stuck his tongue out to tease me, reminding me of how ridiculous that night was and how cold I was.

 

“Hey! That…there was a good excuse for that!” I tried to come back, but obviously I couldn’t because that would reveal my whole life. “Anyways, how do you plan to go on a date when the outside of this building is filled with Pri’s?”

 

Our quick footsteps down the stairs receded to a stop as we finally reached the lobby level. “I have a plan.”

With that, he opened a door, turned a few corners, with me still being dragged around like a rag doll. “HYUNG!” He busted open a door, in which Jaejin and Minhwan looked up with concern at first before they smiled when they saw our hands linked.

 

“Well, well, well” Jaejin smirked

 

Minhwan sighed in relief. “Finally…”

 

 

“Hyung, could I borrow your car keys? Your car is outside, right?” Seunghyun asked before Jaejin walked over to his bag and took out set of keys.

“Bring her back, SAFE!”

“But, how will you guys get home?” I asked out of curiosity.

“Eh, I don’t think we’re going home…”Minhwan quietly let out, as he looked behind us.

 

When we turned, Jonghun was standing there, still bruised up but with bandages and treatement.

 

“Oppa…” I heard myself say faintly before he was joined by Hongki

“Hey, looks like you guys are a thing now” Hongki commented as our hands were still within one another’s.

 

Jonghun came up to me before he looked at Seunghyun, who averted his gaze but he managed to look up.

 

“Better take good care of her, or else next time I’ll be the one to beat you up.” He playfully threatened Seunghyun before he side-hugged me. “And you…you better let me know if he ever hurts you.” He advised me with a smile before released his arm around my shoulder.

“Umm, wasn’t there something you guys were gonna do??” Jaejin reminded us in a sing-song voice which made the four other members smile.

 

It was nice. It was like a big family again. I wasn’t able to feel this vibe in a while since I had first bumped into them but it felt surreal to feel this again…