5 - Start of something new?

Like Scattered Pieces of a Puzzle

 

For those who noticed, I changed the title...it was way too long! lol

Hope you like this one! 

----

Eunsuh's POV

“Nice to meet you too.” I smiled. I happily shook Jonghun's hand.

“So, how do you guys know each other?” Jonghun asked. He was definitely interested.

“Well, like I said before, this idiot wasn’t looking and bumped into me hard and bruised my shoulder. I didn’t think he’d respond when I called him a bastard but he did, and then we just ended up talking, I guess.” I let out a small giggle towards the end.

Seunghyun rebelled “I am not an idiot. She’s the one who couldn’t speak Korean and got herself lost…by the way, did you check out the apartment I told you about?” he asked suddenly

“Huh? Oh yeah. They’re really nice. She understood English. Someone else in Korea who understands me and I could communicate with.” I let out a sigh of relief. “But now I am lost.”

They all looked at one another when I finished my “lost” statement and nodded in agreement.

“We’ll take you home. Where do you live?” Jonghun asked.

“As of right now, I live in a hotel. Here-” I show them the address to the hotel that was on my phone.

Jonghun took my phone and all the members gathered around him to look at where I live.

 

On my phone was my lucky puzzle piece strap. Minhwan must have taken notice of it for he kept looking at it for a long time as it dangled.

“Hey, you have a similar cellphone strap as the one Jonghun-ie hyung has!” He pointed out, excitedly. “That’s so cool!”

Everyone turned their attention to my puzzle piece. Jonghun oppa ran his fingers over it a couple times as it laid in his hand. “Wow, it’s really similar. Coincidence, maybe?” He smiled.

 

He still has it…? Is this really a coincidence? 

 

“Ah, this place. We know where this is. Alright, let’s go guys” Hongki remarked, bringing me back to reality. Everyone started to gather their things and head towards the van.

While in the van, the members asked me a couple questions about my life in America and my knowledge of KPOP.

“Do you know any other groups in the KPOP industry?” Minhwan asked.

I looked over at him. He looked at me with his adorable smile. “I only know names of bands and members. Mostly, I listen to their songs.” I replied.

The hotel wasn’t too far off from where we were. I was relieved as I thought I was miles away. Knowing that I managed to get this close to the hotel gave me a sense that I’m starting to at least get used to Korea.

“Alright we’re here.” Jonghun said as he parked his van and looked back. As I got out of the van, they all got out with me. All of them had some sort of jacket, coat, or sweater that made them look like normal pedestrians.

I thanked them for the ride. They all smiled and Minhwan and JaeJin made hand gestures showing that it was really nothing.

 

“Hey EunSuh, if you’re not busy, our schedule is free this weekend” Hongki explained.

I was waiting for him too continue but it went silent afterwards. “so?” I let out.

“So…we were wondering if you wanted to hang out with us.” Jaejin finished.

I was not sure how I was suppose to respond to this. I mean, FT Island was the one group that was exceptional to me over all other kPOP groups but that was because…

My thoughts trailed off but I didn’t have anything so I was about to answer, but I was reminded that I had to move in this weekend. “I would…but I have to move in this weekend. “ I showed them my leasing contract.

“We could help.” Jonghun stepped in. He looked straight into my eyes, which gave me the chills…

 

This guy…

 

“Aw, really? I thought it was our weekend off!” Seunghyun started whining. He playfully glared in my direction.

I glared back and pouted. “We’ll help” Jonghun said again as he laughed at the scene between me and Seunghyun.

“Yay! Okie. Um, I guess I should give you my number…do you have paper?” I asked as I looked up at the members. They all exchanged looks and shook their heads except Seunghyun, who was over in the corner, playing with his phone.

“Here.” I grabbed Seunghyun’s phone and punched in my number. “That’s my number. Let me know?” I handed his phone back to him. Didn’t get to save it, just punched it in. It’s up to him to save it.

Seunghyun suddenly fell silent and everyone else was smiling at him.

“Alright, we’ll let you know.” Hongki remarked.

“Okie, I’ll see you guys this weekend then.” I stated excitedly. I took out my phone to check for time, then nodded for confirmation. Afterwards, I passed through Jonghun and Seunghyun to get to the hotel lobby door. Before I went in, I waved to them and they all, except Seunghyun who still seemed a bit startled, waved back.

 

---At Eunsuh’s room---

 

As soon as I opened the door to my room, I plopped onto the bed.

 

Finally, my room…

 

I started to look back to how today went. It was crazy and it just happened so fast. I honestly did not think I’d actually meet FT Island. Jonghun’s face suddenly flashed into my mind when he first looked at me today. How his eyes widened after looking at me long enough.

 

Could he have recognized me? I really hope he didn’t…but the way he looked at me…what if…

 

I tossed to the other side and threw the pillow. Frustration filled my head again.

 

Why out of all people did I have to meet FT Island…

 

I reached for my phone, for the puzzle piece. I felt my phone but no puzzle piece…

I felt my heart racing as I rapidly got up from the bed and grabbed my phone.

I felt my heart sink…

 

It wasn’t there…

 

----

Ah, Thanksgiving break is basically over ): time to start studying...

Hope your Thanksgiving went well! Yay!

I might not be able to upload as fast anymore, since break is over.

 

Also, SongSeunghyun has admitted that he's in a relationship :D Yay! Let's be happy for him and support :) Okie, hope you enjoyed!