27 - Acceptance

Like Scattered Pieces of a Puzzle

No One's POV

 

With the whole group reuniting, it was a surreal feeling to everyone. Throughout the past couple months, they haven't felt connected but once everything was settled, they were together. They were their own families.

 

However, Jonghun was still in his own world at times. He may have finally accepted Eunsuh's feelings and saw that she really was happy with Seunghyun, but it still hurt him. 

 

While at the bar after the concert, he was with Hongki while Jaejin and Minhwan were getting a little tipsy to the point where it was funny watching them. Jonghun stared intently at his glass of soju before he gulped it down. This time, Hongki didn't stop him. In fact, Hongki just joined in for a casual drink as the two talked out their feelings.

 

Jonghun let out a soft chuckle before he remarked, "You know, ever since she was a little girl, she was a lot different from the other girls." His mind started to go back to the time when Eunsuh was always either crowded around by people who wanted to be her friend for superficial reasons or who completely isolated her because she was too prestigious. "She was strong, but she needed help finding her way about..." He saw her as a little girl, not being able to tell the reason behind her friendship with others were fake. She just accepted it, bought them cool things if they approached her, and simply smiled as if nothing was wrong. "As she grew up, she took matters into her own hands, as she realized a lot of things in this world. But, just as she was starting to realize things, and as we got really close, I took her for granted. I just always thought that she'd be there for me. Stupid, right?" I laughed at my own stupidity before I felt Hongki's hand on my back.

 

"It's fine. We already talked about this. You wanted her to be happy, right? Let's just have it at that. She's happy now. You fulfilled your role in her life as well as in yours..." Hongki replied.

 

Jonghun smiled at this response as Hongki was absolutely right. He had fulfilled his original intent. It wasn't to interfere or to be with Eunsuh, although it would have been nice...but it was to see her be truly happy.

 

Meanwhile, there was some ruckus on the other side as Minhwan and Jaejin were somewhat drunk after drinking a couple shots of soju.

"HYUNG!" Minhwan blurted out as he held up his hand for whatever reason. "We want girlfriends toooooo!" He whined as he slurred his words at tthe end. 

"Yeahhhh, how come Seunghyunnie gets the best of everythinggg??" Jaejin followed up as he was also really tipsy from the strong alcohol. 

"Alright, that's it." Minhwan stated as he slammed the shot glass onto the table and pulled himself up.  "I'm gonna go find one right now!" With that said, Minhwan held up his fist into the air as he got into a superman pose and "flew" off. 

 

Seeing that scene just made Hongki and Jonghun smirk at the younger members' low alcohol tolerance. However, they realized that they should go before the two members cause trouble at the bar. Thus, Hongki motioned Jonghun and went after the two members while Jonghun paid for the bill.

 

Seunghyun...you better take good care of her...

I just hope you're able to take what's coming next...

 

 


Yay! Okie sorry for the delay in updates.

I hope this two day, double update will make up for it ^^

 

RAWR! okie, well don't forget to comment and subscribe if you havent  ^^

 

THANK YOU!