Camping part 1/5

Don't Touch my Girl

(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=jsKWVPx-BlU)
MyName-Summer Party  

-------

Soon it came to the day of the trip and they were all ready to go. They were all together and they really enjoyed their time waiting for the rest.

"Ok students today is the trip so is everyone here Mrs.Kim?"
"Ne Mr.Kang everyone is here"
"Ok so does everyone have a partner?"
"Ne", all the students answer at once.
"Ok so then let's get on the bus and go"
"Ne", everyone answered and got on the bus.

4min and Dancing Boys sat together so that left _________ and Ji Hoon to sit together. The bus was on it's way to the place but it was far _________ soon got tired and fell asleep on Ji Hoon's shoulders Ji Hoon also fell asleep and rested his heand on _________'s head. One of Minwoo's fans saw and took a picture of them and sent it to Minwoo.

To: Minwoo
Look at your girlfriend cheating on you again...

To: Sohee
What the hell do you want? Just leave her alone she's tired and I'm not sitting with her so dissapear

To: Minwoo
So you don't care so is this new kid her boyfriend now?

To: Sohee
Shut the up and mind your own bussness you don't know so go away

To: Minwoo
Fine be like that when I see something between those two you wont care what they do

To: Sohee
Shut up and leave me alone

When the bus stop Ji Hoon got up and saw that _________ was still sleeping. He didn't want to wake her up so he slowly grabbed her bag and was going to carry her but when he looked up Jongup already had her in his arms.

"Ji Hoon Hyung I got it I'll just take her to her cabin"
"Oh araso Jongup-ah"
"Hyung follow me so we can grab her bag outside"
"Ne I'll grab mine and yours"
"Anyo it's ok we are sharing rooms with Zelo and them so it's ok"
"Oh araso"

Jongup and Ji Hoon both walked to cabin 30 and saw that Jieun was in the same room but with a guy. Jongup got mad because he knew that Minwoo would hate being in the same room as her. Jongup set _________ on the bed and Ji Hoon set her stuff in their own closet for their clothes. Jongup and Ji Hoon got out of the cabin really fast and they found Minwoo. They told Minwoo and he was mad that they got the same room and he didn't know about it he didn't want to be mad at _________ but at Jieun for knowing which room they were going to be in.

"Ok students go to your cabin and put your stuff away"
"Ne", all the student said and left.

When Minwoo got into the cabin he saw that _________ was up and sitting on the bed. He knew that she was lost but she knew that they were camping.

"Minwoo Oppa how did I get here? Are we in our cabin yet? Is this our cab..." _________ stop asking question when she saw Jieun.
Minwoo hugged _________,"Don't worry Baby Panda I'm here and yes it is"
"Oppa what, what is going on I thought no one had this cabin"
"Ne me too but we came on the last minute and Mrs. Kim gave it to us", Jieun smiled.
"Who is us?" Minwoo glared.
"Don't you know that me and Niel are going out"
"Bowh?" _________ knew who Niel was and she had always had a crush on him every scene Middle School.
"Ne me and Niel are dating and we are sharing the same cabin as you guys", Jieun smiled the un-usual smile.

_________ got up out of the bed and put on her shoes and left to cabin. On her way out she ran into Niel but she didn't say anything because she was still her shy shelf. She thought it was un-fair that she had to pretend she's not falling for Minwoo but the more she sees Niel she falls for him for some random reason. Minwoo had left to cabin too and caught up to _________ and held her hand to stop her.

"Baby Panda why were you so suprise?"
"Minwoo Oppa I have always had a crush on Niel-sshi and now we share the same cabin as that and Niel it's really awkward"
"But I thought we where here to have fun"
"Minwoo Oppa we are but I hate it like this"
"Aish Baby Panda it's ok just act normal araso?"
"Ne araso Oppa"
"Well them let's go eat some snacks scene today is our first day camping together ne?"
"Ne"
"Wait let's get the others"
"Araso"

Minwoo and _________ walked to Jeongmin, JB, Kawngmin, and Jr. cabin. Then they went to go get Youngmin, Zelo, Ji Hoon, and Jongup and they all went to go get something to eat. They all got what they wanted to eat and went outside to eat. They were all dress warm and they all had warm food that they were eating soon it started to snow.

"Wah Oppa it's snowing"
"Wah how cool" Jeongmin smiled.
"Wah this is weird we are amazed by this when it snows in Seoul", Zelo giggled.
"Ne but it's different it looks so pretty", _________ continue to eat.
"ㅋㅋ ne that's true", Minwoo smiled.
"It is really pretty", Ji Hoon smiled.

They all continue to eat then they all finished and they went to go through their trash away it was soon getting dark and really cold. They all said good bye to each other and they all hugged _________ and they all went to their cabin to stay warm for the night. When Minwoo and _________ got into the cabin they saw Jieun and Niel already sleeping.

_________ had jumped into the bed,"Night Oppa"
"Yah don't hide I want to sleep too", Minwoo started to tickle _________.
"Oppa stop ㅋㅋ Oppa really ㅋㅋ stop that ㅋㅋ tickles ㅋㅋ Oppa ㅋㅋ"
"Anyo you need to get out first"
"Oppa stop ㅋㅋ please ㅋㅋ I will ㅋㅋ get out ㅋㅋ"
"Araso I'll stop"
"Aish Oppa why did you do that?"
"Because I love you and I want to sleep"
"Yah Oppa is so mean", _________ stuck out her toung.
Minwoo kissed her forehead, "Aish Baby Panda let's sleep now it's getting cold"
"Ne Oppa it is getting cold", _________ pouted and laid down again.

Minwoo and _________ both fell asleep, but Minwoo's arms were wrapped around _________ to keep her warm and not to get her sick. Jieun woke up and saw that they were really close to each other that _________'s face seem to be in Minwoo's chest Jieun got jealous and hugged Niel but Niel was sleeping and didn't care. She got mad and just layed right next to Niel but faced the other way, she was still warm but she wanted to sleep just like __________. Jieun didn't really like Minwoo but after she heard that they were going out she saw how sweet and kind Minwoo was she started to fall for him. She hated the feeling but didn't care anymore.