Teen Top's side of the story

Don't Touch my Girl

(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=yUGIoM6rZ04)
Teen Top-Angel

-------

_________ ran to Teen Top's hide out. She made it just in time they had just arrived there. She smiled a little because she was out of breath. Everyone smiled back at her and they invited her into their hide out. They all had Starbucks to drink except _________. L.Joe felt bad and offered to share but she only wanted water because she just ran to their hide out. After drinking water L.Joe still offered her some of the Starbucks she didn't want to say no this time so she just took it and drank some. L.Joe smiled and her cute actions when she tasted the drink.

"Oppa can I know something?" _________ asked everyone.
"Yeah give it you best shot", CAP smiled.
"Umm ok", _________ sighed, "You guys may not want to answer this and it's ok I understand"
"What is it?" Chunji sipped his drink.
"Do you guys another Minwoo?"
"Yeah about 2", Niel sipped his drink.
"2? What about 2 more? Are you kidding me?"
"Ne we're not", L.Joe shook his head.
"We know Boyfriend's Minwoo, C-Clown's Minwoo, and one we don't like to mention", Ricky shrugged his shoulders.
"Who's the Minwoo in C-Clown?"
"The Minwoo in C-Clown is T.K? He didn't tell you that?" Changjo took a long sip of his coffee.
"Uh no", _________ shook her head, "Ok back to the subject since that wont work"

"Ok give it another shot", CAP shrugged his shoulder.
"Oppa please don't get mad", _________'s eyes became wide.
"We won't we promise", Niel raised his pinky.
"Ok Oppa do you guys know a....know a....", _________ paused and thought about it, "Ah do you guys know Jongwhan he's really nice"
L.Joe's eyes widen, "How did you meet them?"
"Umm I was walking with C-Clown a-"
_________ got cut off by Ricky,"With C-Clown you know C-Clown aish you little girl 2 is already enough"
"Well yeah and I saw some guys walking our way then suddenly C-Clown left me and I ran as well but they caught up to me and yeah"
"Aish I will hurt those stupid kids", Chunji kicked the couch.

"Oppa you guys lied", _________ pouted.
"Sorry it's just that you mention them", Niel shrugged.
"Oppa that's why I came here to ask why. They said they were afraid of you  guys"
"Afraid? Of us? How?" Changjo shook his head.
"Oppa molla that's why I'm here I want to know"
"Ok we'll tell you everything", L.Joe nodded.

STORY TOLD BY CAP:
"We all went to elementary together and we were always close. Me, Minwoo, and Rokhyun were all in the same grade level always a grade above everyone. We use to always mess around and we never messed with the younger ones. L.Joe, Chunji, Jongwhan, Chanyoung, and Chanbum were all in the same grade level as well. They never talked to us nor the younger ones. Niel, Changjo, Ricky, Hyukjin and Sanghoon were the youngest in the same grade level. Never have they talked to us either. We were always split know you may think that they were suppose to call you Oppa but we got separated because of how we look for our age. We are all the same age but Me, Minwoo, and Rokhyun are all the same age. It was a week before we went to Jr. High and we all ran into each other. We started to hang out more during Jr. High knowing that we were all the same age. We didn't care anymore about anything actually. We just did what ever we wanted. We ran into an man he looked at us and split us. That's how we made Teen Top and Baek Percent. After that we never talked to each other we always had a rival against each other. It was hard that man we ran into that split us told us, Teen Top, to go and do something to Baek Percent. We were all clueless we had no clue what to do to them. So we walked up to them and we...we just attacked. We were tariffed at what we did we never knew that we can do that. I was the most scared I really hurt Minwoo and Rokhyun I was...just lost I just did it. I guess that man knew that we would always win Baek Percent he had a feeling that we would always win to them. There was a difference between all of us. No matter what we did we did it differently and he notice that. All of Teen Top did the things the same and all of Baek Percent did their things the same. Now that they are Freshmen and me Minwoo and Rokhyun are Sophomores we never really talked. Teen Top was sent to do another mission by Baek Percent's hide out and we destroyed their place. About another 2 weeks later C-Clown did the same thing to their hide out. Baek Percent is mad with C-Clown but they were never mad at us. Even though they won at almost everything we did together they were afraid because we attacked them and they were all badly hurt", CAP ended the story, he looked up and saw all s.

Everyone had a sad expression it really hurts them to think about Baek Percent. Hearing the story _________ began to cry she never knew such things can happen she always said that friendship was a really big thing growing up and knowing that the friendship of their's broke because of a man splitting them up. _________ was scared when she met them but listening to the story she knew that Baek Percent has gotten a lot strong from their past. CAP felt bad so he got up and hugged _________. He didn't want anything to happen to her and he knew that she was really scared.

"Shh~ It's ok we will solve thing out soon", CAP hugged _________ a little bit tighter.
"Oppa mianhae", ________ looked up.
L.Joe weakly smiled,"There's nothing to sorry about"
"We all needed to hear that story again", Niel looked down and a tear fell out.
"Oppa please don't cry", _________ stood up.
"I guess today is the right day to cry", Changjo looked up with tears still flowing his face.
_________ hugged Changjo,"Oppa mianhae chinja I really didn't want to do this mianhae please don't cry"
"Aigoo are you that scared to see us cry?" Chunji weakly smiled and pinched _________'s cheeks.
"Ne Oppa I really am I just...feel so bad", _________ looked at Chunji.
"No need we all needed this again having parents that are never their for us we have each other and that's all we need we just need the other to have a complete family again", Ricky explained.

"Oppa another question and I know you guys won't approve but I want to talk to them as well. What school do they go to?"
CAP sighed,"They go to Top Media High"
"Oppa gomawo I'll talk to them tomorrow"
"Be safe araso and if Jongwhan is that nice ask him to walk you home", L.Joe looked up with worried eyes.
"Ne Oppa I will", _________ stood up and hugged everyone before she left.