Drunk Minwoo

Don't Touch my Girl

(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=fRxK_6YtM80)
B1A4 Jinyoung-Drunken Confession

-------

Minwoo was about to walk in when he saw that _________ was hugging L.Joe already Minwoo had gotten pissed and ran off.
 
Minwoo was pissed so he ran off to a bar. He pulled out his fake ID and he started to drink beer. Minwoo had stayed there for a while then around 7pm he bought another beer and left. Minwoo had walked back home, he was drunk of course and ran into many people on the street and they gave him dirty looks. After he finsihed the beer he had threw it away and just walked home. When Minwoo got to the house he had rung the doorbell and _________ came to the door.

When _________ open to door Minwoo fell into her arms. She was shock but she could smell alcohal in the air right away she knew that Minwoo was drinking.

"Minwoo-sshi wae? Yah do you know that if Minho Oppa found out your dead", _________ lefted Minwoo up.
"Yah", Minwoo motion to a wall,"I have a confession to make"
"Oppa what is it?"
The word Oppa made Minwoo smiled,"I may be drunk but _________ I want you to know that I really love you"
"Bowh?"
"I'm drunk I know but I'm telling you the truth I love you"
"Oppa~", _________ sat Minwoo on the couch.
"Ne it's true trust me"
"Oppa I trust you", _________ went to the kitchen.

_________ boiled water and honey together to make a sweet drink so the smell of alcohal would go away. She gave the cup to Minwoo and drinked it all.

"_________ what was that?"
"Oppa it's something I made for my Oppa and Appa when they drinked", _________ looked at the time.
"Do you know feelings? I only think of you and the more I do I fall more and more in love with you. I told you I was drunk but this is the truth I really love you, I want you so much that I could cry right know."
"Oppa I know please stop it", _________ began to cry.
"_________-ah why are you crying?"
_________ didn't answer,"Please I beg you answer me"
_________ still didn't answer,"Tell me why...why are you crying?"
"Oppa wae? Why did you do this? Why did you get drunk like this uh?"
"Yah to tell you I only did this because I couldn't imagine you with L.Joe"
"Yah who ever said I liked L.Joe Oppa?"
"Your always with him"
"Oppa it's more like he's always with me"
"But..."
"Oppa I'm crying because of you because you seem to not care about me you're always yelling at me why?"
"Because I soon became jealous of you with Teen Top"
"Oppa you could have just told me and not yell at me"
"But you as well seemes mad at me"
"Oppa that's only because you always brought tears to my eyes"
"Mianhaeyo Baby Panda I didn't mean to"

Hearing the name Baby Panda made _________ cry even more. She missed how Minwoo always called her that name to hear it when he was like this made her cry.
"Oppa you need to rest now"
"Anniyo I want to stay with you"
"Bowh?"
"Baby Panda I have a question"
"Oppa what is it?"
"Will...will you be my...my girlfriend"
_________ smiled,"Ne I will"

Minwoo smiled and hugged _________. She also smiled what L.Joe said was right. Soon Minwoo became drozy and fell asleep. _________ got up and went to get a blanket she put it on Minwoo and was about to leave until Minwoo grabbed her wrist and she fell back and Minwoo hugged her.

"Stay like this please"

_________ didn't answer and stayed like that. Soon she fell asleep in Minwoo's arm.