Our First Date

Don't Touch my Girl

(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=av8AdeGAo0M)
ZE:A-Beautiful Girl

-------

It was Minwoo's and _________'s first date together. Minwoo was so happy for the day to start. He woke up early and got ready to go on the all day date with _________. He couldn't get her out of his head while getting ready. When _________ got up she found cute clothes to wear to stay with Minwoo all day it was still winter so _________ also dressed warm for the day.

(Winter outfit)

When _________ came down Minwoo looked up and saw how pretty _________ was. His jaw dropped and he was happy to have such a beautiful girlfriend to live with.

"Wah _________ you look so..."
"It's not good huh? I'll go change"
Minwoo grabbed her hand, "Anniyo it's perfrect"
"Oppa I feel awkward"
"How you always dress like this"
"But Oppa"
"No Buts let's just go my beautiful princess"
"Aish araso Oppa", _________ pouted and left.

Minwoo had told the guys that he had plans with his new girlfriend. All of Boyfriend was happy that they were finally going out even Jeongmin the one that had already fallen for _________. Jeongmin gave her up so that Minwoo would be a happy soul. It hurts Jeongmin to know that they are finally going out but Jeongmin will just let it go right? What about L.Joe and Niel the 2 that fell for her fast than Minwoo could fall for her? What will they do when they hear the news? Has Niel moved on and will just let his love for you try to earse? Will L.Joe move on or will he just secretly love you? Will everything be ok? Will N approve of this gangert dating his younger innocent sister?

Jeongmin agreed to say goodbye to his frist love and try again. He didn't want his Dongsaeng to know that he had a crush on __________ for the longest time ever. Niel has not moved on but he knew that he will never get __________. Niel is still in love with _________ but he wants to try and find someone just like her Niel wants to change as well. L.Joe is different though he had let _________ go out with Minwoo but deep inside it kills L.Joe to see her with Minwoo. L.Joe secretly loves _________ and he wont let anyone know that. N the caring older brother has not heard the news yet but he must trust Minwoo enough to let him live with his younger innocent sister.

The whole day Minwoo and _________ spent time together. First they went to go and eat some food, they had breakfast together like a real couple. After that they went to walk around the markets and bought somethings that they wanted. Then they went to eat some ice cream. Minwoo had got it on _________'s cheek and what Minwoo usually is he like it off of _________'s cheek. After they ate ice cream they walked to go to sing. Soon it was starting to get late and _________ was getting tired. Minwoo notice that and he told _________ it was time to go. On the way out Minwoo was carring _________ on his back and he walked back home. Minwoo really enjoyed the day it was the best day he has ever had in his life he loved it