Awkward School Day

Don't Touch my Girl

A/N (This is C-Clown if you guys didn't know who they were. From Left to Right: Siwoo, Kangjun, Rome, Ray, Maru, and T.K)
(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=LgyKEbOKobM)
MyName-Girlfriend

-------

Another school day for everyone. __________ and Minwoo had the same routine but they don't stop by the stand that often because they can't. On the way to school _________ ran into someone and Minwoo got mad because he didn't say sorry to her. _________ calmed Minwoo down and said sorry to him. He just shrugged it off and kept walking the other way.

"Aish dumb can't even say that's ok"
"Minwoo it was my fault don't worry"
"I need to your my baby"
"Oppa I know it's my fault not his"
"Stop blaming yourself"
"Oppa it really is just calm down"
"Aish what ever let's go to school now"

Minwoo and _________ walked into the school and same thing as usual but today she walked in with Boyfriend and not just Minwoo. Everyone was jealous of their relationship which is always so sweet and they seem to get sweeter and sweeter each day. Everyone thought it was the cutest thing well except for the Junior and Seniors they were so annoyed by the lovey dovey Freshmen and the kingka of their school. They really just hated it.

Minwoo and _________ went to class hand in hand. T.K saw them and he grew jealous for no reason. Siwoo saw it and he became worried not just for T.K but also for __________. Siwoo was the one who didn't fight that much but he seems to he the scariest thing ever. Everyone is afraid of him no matter what even this school is afraid of him. Everyone watched on what they did when they were around C-Clown, Teen Top, and Boyfriend. No one wanted to get hurt they were always so scared of getting hurt.

During class _________ felt like someone was staring at her. She looked up and looked around the class to see if anyone was but no one. She felt weird for the day it was like someone was stalker her. She had no clue who it was or if it was someone. _________ felt so weird she just wanted to hide for the day. It was so awkward for her because she notice that C-Clown has been following her around school. It's like they wanted to protect her or something.

What _________ didn't know was that T.K was staring at her. T.K wanted to make sure she was ok at all times. He had Siwoo follow her because he was afraid that more people will bump into her. He wanted _________ to be safe he wanted her to be in no harm. T.K found this ok but he knew that _________ felt really awkward.

'I may not be her boyfriend but there is something bothering me when I'm with her', T.K thought about it.
'Why do I feel like I'm stalking her today? Ugh stupid Minwoo making me do this', Siwoo ruffled his hair.

Soon it was lunch time. _________ walked out of class and notice that all of C-Clown got out the same time she did. It was only the second day of school for them and she knew that they might need help. She didn't care and just kept walking. _________ got her lunch and sat down with Teen Top today. She would always switch off tables because gangs were never to sit together. She agreed with that and decided to just switch each day. Minwoo was fine with it at least he gets to see his girl.

'Why dose she sit with Teen Top today? Why not us?' T.K put down his tray and ruffled his hair.
'Aish this kid is a total stalker', Rome glared at T.K.
'I don't know what is so special about this girl', Ray sat down.
'Why do I suddenly feel so jealous that she is sitting with Teen Top', Siwoo made a face and sat down.

_________ enjoyed her lunch like always. She was either with Teen Top or Boyfriend. Everyone was jealous of her because of their friendship together. It was not usual for gangs to have a girl as their friend and have her sit with 2 different gangs. It was dangerous not only for her but for the gangs they might get into a fight about her. _________ knew how to calm them down so she didn't worry about that. What she worried about was when they get into a fight with a different gang.

Lunch had ended and they all had another period to go to. It was boring knowing that school was about to end and they can't get out yet. All the students were bored out of their mind. The teacher wasn't teaching because there was nothing to teach a bunch of kids who were like them. _________ wanted to learn something but the teacher had nothing to teach so the students where stuck in their seats just talking to people around them.

_________ knew that C-Clown was around her but she was afraid that they might do something to her. She didn't know what to do.
"Annyeong?" Rome waved his hand.
"Oh annyeong", _________ smiled and bowed.
"Aigoo no need to bow", Rome motion no with his hands.
"_________-sshi do you know all the gangs here?" Ray asked.
"Ah..um...I think so?" _________ thought about it.
"Well maybe not but we are C-Clown", Rome pointed to the others.
"Wah chinja? Another one?" _________ had wide eyes.
'That was cute', T.K looked away and smiled.

"Ne we are another gang", Siwoo said in a duh-voice.
"Oh daebaek", _________ raised to thumbs up.
"Wow Siwoo Hyung's first time talking since we got here", Ray slapped his Hyung's shoulder.
"Don't do that", Siwoo held Ray's arm.
"Oh araso", Ray was afraid.
_________ quietly giggled to her self, "So do you guys only have 4 members or is there more?"
"Just two more", Rome said.

"Ah what are their names?" _________ titled her head.
"The youngest is Maru and there is Kangjun", Rome nodded his head.
_________ cough,"M-Maru?"
"Yeah wae?" Ray asked.

-Flash Back-
"Aigoo mianhaeyo mianhaeyo", _________ bowed 100 times.
"Aish no need to be sorry just looking at the time for the buses", he smiled.
"Ah are you new here?"
"Anniyo I just don't want to walk"
"Oh just to let you know there is no bus at this time because usually everyone is out roming the streets"
"Ah ne gomawo"
"Ne no problem"
"Ah wait what is your name?"
"Oh my name is Cha _________"
"Ah my name is Maru"
"Nice to meet you", _________ bowed and walked away.
"Ah _________-sshi can I walk with you?" Maru asked.
"Ne you can"
"Where are you going?"
"Back home?"
"Ah araso"
"Do you live near the Kpop store near by?" _________ asked.
"Ne I do how do you know?"
"Ah just a random guess", _________ smiled.
"Well are you heading that way?"
"Ne I am I live near there as well"
"Wah so your the girl I see walk by everyday you do look like her"
"ㅋㅋ ne I guess so I do see you around the block as well"
"Do you walk to school?"
"Ne"
"What school do you go to?"
"I go to the same one as Teen Top and Boyfriend at the Performing Arts School"
"Ah ne I go to the school right next to it with Daehyun and Youngjae"
"Hey I know them they are so cool"
"ㅋㅋ we have a lot in common don't we"
"ㅋㅋ ne I guess we do", _________ smiled.
-End of Flash Back-  

"Ah anniyo I just think I know him", __________ scratched her head.
"Wah chinja? Daebaek", Rome smiled.
"Umm what school did you guys go to first?"
"Oh we went to the school right next door", Ray pointed to the left.
"Ah with Maru right?" _________ slightly nodded her head.
"Ne how do you know that?" Rome question.
_________ awkwardly smiled, "Uh we walked to school together"
"Ah cool", Rome nodded his head.

"Ok class pack up", the teacher finally said something.
"Ne", they all answered in unison.

Everyone packed up and waited till the teacher let them out. It was about 10 minutes then the teacher let them out. _________ was walking and everyone was bumping into her. _________ was getting hurt and Siwoo notice it. He didn't want her to get hurt nor did Minwoo. T.K, L.Joe, and Niel. They were all to slow Siwoo was already next to _________ and he protected her from the students.

_________ slowly looked up and saw that it was Siwoo. She was shock to see him there to protect her. She thought it was L.Joe again but it wasn't. _________ couldn't keep her eyes off of Siwoo his face was handsome. He had this nice manly feature in his face. _________ just feel for him right away but she kept her self from falling for him because she was going out with Minwoo. _________ looked up and met eyes with Siwoo she smiled and bowed her head. Siwoo smiled for the first time in a long time.