School Already?

Don't Touch my Girl

(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=YmyCA91xJ5Y)
CN Blue-Love Girl

-------

The school started again after winter break. _________ hated it but she gets to see the students she hates the most. She also loved it because she gets to see her friends, well she only has a little friends but who cares. _________ woke up and got ready for school. After she finished she went and woke Minwoo up. He was being stuburn and wouldn't wake up. _________ got mad and she bent down to his level and was about to yell in his ear until Minwoo open his eyes and was centemeters away from her lips. Minwoo smiled and kissed her anyway.

Minwoo got up and got ready for school. _________ was down stairs making toast so that they could eat while they are walking to school. When Minwoo was done and got his backpack he went down and he didn't see _________. He started to get worried and he didn't know where to look first. Minwoo took a deep breath and step outside the house and locked it. Suddenly _________ popped out and scared Minwoo. He jumped a little because he was worried and he didn't pay attention.

_________ was laughing she loved it when she scared Minwoo. They were walking the streets and eating their toast before they got to school. They were still hungry but they needed to be at school early to check their classes. Minwoo and __________ passed by a stand that selled stuff for hair. Minwoo stopped and grabbed _________'s hand and put a pink bow in her hair. He liked it and smiled.

"Are you buying that for your girlfriend?" the ajjossi asked.
"Ne I am", Minwoo smiled.
"Anni Oppa don't it's ok", _________ pulled on Minwoo's arm.
"Anniyo I want to babe", Minwoo took out his wallet and payed for it.
"Kasahamida come back next time and I'll have something for the couple", the ajjossi smiled.
"Ne we will", Minwoo bowed and left.

When _________ and Minwoo arrived at school everyone was staring at them. Some had smiles on their face and some didn't. The Freshmen were nice as always because everyone knew them. Sophmore were ok they were always the awkward one trying to be the top of the school. Junior were nice nicer than the Freshmen but they still looked down at the Freshmen. The Senior were always walking around school having a great time but they were always so mean to who ever was in their way but they still treated everyone with respect like good older sibillings.

_________ and Minwoo had math frist so they went to _________'s locker to grab her math and history book before going to class. They went into the class and almost everyone was there sitting waiting for the teacher like good students. Yeah they were there waiting because if they were out of the class room before school they would get in trouble so everyone stayed in the class and waited for the teacher to come in.

It was awkward because Minwoo sat in the front like always and _________ sat in the back like her usual self. _________ was sitting there getting ready to take notes. She felt like someone was staring at her she looked up and saw a group of guys from outside looking at her. They were freshmens as well but she never saw them around school. _________ smiled and bowed her head to them and they all smirked at her. It seems that they were knew students there.

Soon the teacher walked in and quite the class down.
"Good morning class", Mrs.Kim smiled.
"Good morning Mrs.Kim", they all said in unison.
"Class was have 4 new students entering our class as you can tell we were short by four"
"Woo~", the girls all smiled.
"Guys please come in and introduce yourself", Mrs.Kim motion them inside.
"Annyeonghasayo I'm Rome"
"I'm Ray"
"I'm T.K"
"And I'm Siwoo"

"Ok you guys go sit down", Mrs.Kim scand the room for empty sets,"over there next to _________"
"Ok"
"Cha _________ raise your hand please"
Ray nugde T.K and whisper,"Look T.K it's the girl that smiled at us"
T.K smirked,"Yup it is Hyung"
"We sure are lucky", Rome smiled and sat down.

They all surrounded _________. She was scared but she knew not to show it because they are guys. _________ happily took her notes and kept looking right and left because they were just looking out the window. _________ was worried but since they're new she won't say anything.  Next was History _________ took out her history notes and took the notes on the borad that Mrs.Kim put up. It went by fast and she could only put some on her paper. She pouted and T.K notice he wanted to smile but he bit his lips and hid it.

After History was English. They all learned English even though _________ already knew a lot of English she just sat there and didn't care. She looked around and notice Minwoo with his head down. She pouted and didn't do anything because Mr.Lee didn't want to talk or even care about what Minwoo did.  After English it was lunch _________ was so happy she just wanted to leave right away.

"Ok class it's lunch umm since we have 4 new students can I have", Mr.Lee looked around, "ah Cha _________ can you show them around"
_________ was shock,"M-me?"
"Ne can you do that?"
"Ah ne that's fine", _________ smiled but on the inside she was sad she didn't get to see Minwoo and the rest.
'YES!!! She's showing us around', T.K pumped his fist.
"Yah Dongsaeng ppalli she's leaving already", Rome hit his head and left.

"Ok so my name is Cha _________ and I wil show you around our school", _________ stook out her hand.
Rome shook it,"Nice to meet you"
"Thanks", Ray said in English.
_________ giggled a little from his awkward English,"Ok so first this is the hallway"
"Got that", Rome smiled.
_________ took them to the gym,"So this is the gym where we sometimes do warm up here but we usually go outside because it's nicer"
Then she took them to the dance room,"Ok so this is the dance room where students like me and others like to come and dance"
She then lead them to the band room,"This is the band room for students that intrest playing the guitar or piano or even the flute and others"

"Wah", Ray sat down and started to play the piano.
"Yah ppalli we need to leave", Rome hit Ray's heand and he stood up.
"That was nice Ray-sshi", _________ smiled.
"Kasahamida", Ray smiled and bowed.
_________ then lead them to the cafiteria, "And finally where we all eat. The grades are sepreated for lunch but everyone eats here or outside"
"That's nice", Rome nodded his head.
"I'm hopping you guys already know where the office, pharmacy, and Student council is right?"
"Ne we do it's in the front", Rome smiled.
"Ok cool", _________ smiled, "It was nice meeting you guys"
"It was nice meeting you too", Ray bowed and _________ left.

"Yah why didn't you talk to her?" Ray hit the maknae.
"Molla what am I suppose to say?" T.K rubbed his head.
"You could have introduce your self or at least have a little comment to what she said", Rome pretended to hit T.K again.
"Mianhae aish", T.K pouted.
"Minwoo-ah is that Boyfriend?" Ray pointed to the table where _________ was at.
"Huh?" T.K looked, "Ah yeah it is oh and she knows them and Teen Top wow nice school we got here"
"Yup that's right", Rome smirked.
"Yah be nice to them we are in the same school we don't want to get kicked out again", Siwoo calmed them down.
"Aish now you talk", Rome snapped.
"Shut up Rome you don't want to hurt her as well do you?" Siwoo shot back at Rome.
"Aish", Rome kicked the ground.


C-Clown got their food ans sat down at an empty table. T.K couldn't help but to just stare at _________. He felt like he was fallen in love already and they just started at their new school. T.K kept it on a low so that she wouldn't notice that he was staring. School was alright for the 3 gangs. Minwoo told Boyfriend about the arival of C-Clown and that he is in the same class as him. They were pissed they didn't know what to do. Minwoo also told Teen Top because all the gangs at the school were a rival even though they hated each other and only wanted to be close with _________ they had to keep her safe from C-Clown.

School ended and everyone was excited and ran out of the school. Everyone bumped into each other. Minwoo had left someone and _________ didn't see him. She was getting hit by the other students and she was getting hurt. L.Joe saw this and became worried he went to her and pinned her to the wall and stayed like that until everyone was gone. He looked at _________ with his worried eyes and searched her face. She was scared she held on to L.Joe's chest he smiled at the fact that she was holding onto him. L.Joe soon released from the position and _________ let go and thanked L.Joe.

T.K had saw the seen and became jealous. Even though they just met T.K wanted to be by her side no matter what happens. He just didn't know how to approch her if she knew Teen Top and Boyfriend. _________ was walking by herslef like usual she had no one to talk to. She was walking then suddenly someone covered her eyes. She got scared and didn't do anything.

"Who is this?" she asked worriedly.
"Guess please", he begged.
"Niel-sshi?"
"How do you know so well"
"Your voice its", _________ paused and smiled, "sweet but not as sweet as Chunji-sshi"
"Yah at least you know me"
"ㅋㅋne", _________ smiled.
"Where did Minwoo go?"
"Ah molla Oppa he left class a little early before the bell rung", _________ pouted.
"Yah no pouting when I'm around it hurts me to see you pouted because of him", Niel ruffled her hair.
"Araso Oppa", _________ smiled.
"There you go", Niel smiled, "Let me walk you home"
"Oh Oppa are you sure?" _________ question.
"Hey if I want to walk you home I want to"
"Aigoo then let's go", _________ smiled.



Your browser does not support iframes.

">