Pretending

Don't Touch my Girl

(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=yA-SYlY_2xE)
BtoB-My Girl

--------

'Aish I really don't want to do this',_________ thought to herslef.
"N Oppa?",_________ got no answer so she went down stairs.
"Oppa? OMO WHAT HAPPEN TO OPPA?" _________ started to freak out.
She ran up stairs to look in his room and she saw the Minwoo was still sleeping. She went out of the room and she called N.

"Yeobsayo?"
"Aish N Oppa your still alive"
"Aigoo mianhae little panda I didn't tell you but we had to move into our dorms today"
"And you kept that a sceret from me"
"Anyo I didn't mean too I forgot last night"
"Forgot that's a lie I even brought it up"
"Aigoo Mianhaeyo baby panda"
"Aish what ever have a good day today at school don't stay up to late and tell Minho Oppa I said hi"
"Ne araso araso Umma"
"Yah I just want to make sure your ok aish it's hard being younger than you sometimes"
"Yah yah don't say that I take care of you to don't forget that"
"Aish ne annyeong Oppa"
"Annyeong little panda and be safe araso"
"Araso Oppa", _________ hung up the phone and went to go wake up Minwoo.

"Minwoo-sshi get up we need to go soon",_________ shook Minwoo.
"Aish be quite", Minwoo threw a pillow.
"YAH!! THAT'S SO RUDE DO YOU TREAT YOUR UMMA LIKE THAT? WHAT ABOUT WHEN MINHO OPPA WAKES YOU UP!!" _________ got really irritated by Minwoo.
"Oh huh? AISH! _________-ah can you just shut up"
"Ah I get it so you really do need the boys to wake you up, aish I'll call them now and tell them you snuck into my house"
Minwoo pulled _________'s arm,"Anyo don't do that"
"Wae? I have the right to"
"Anyo they don't know about this please don't"
"AISH your lucky hurry up and get ready or we'll be late"
"Aigoo I hate living with people like you"
"YAH THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO LIVE WITH JEONGMIN OPPA OR SOMETHING?"
"You call him Oppa already?"
"Ne BECAUSE HE IS NICER THAN YOU I THOUGHT YOU WERE NICER THAN THIS AISH WHAT EVER I'M LEAVING YOU HERE YOU BETTER COME TO SCHOOL OR ELSE I'LL TELL MINHO OPPA"
"Yah just shut up already gosh and you need to stop yelling"
"WAE~! Your just getting annyoing so I'm leaving", _________ stommed her way out of the house.

'Aish I wanted to walk with her today but she really just got me mad she was lucky I didn't yell at her', Minwoo thought to himself.

On _________ way to school she met up with Jeongmin, Suzy, and Gayoon. They all walked to school together _________ and Jeongmin talked the whole way there while Suzy and Gayoon talked the whole way there.
"Jeongmin Oppa Minwoo-sshi was being really rude this morning"
"Aish that kid gets a tempor when he doesn't get enough sleep"
"Chinja? I guess that's why he threw a pillow at me"
"Bowh he threw a pillow at you? Aish ok well we will take to him later ok"
"Mmm araso Oppa gomawo",_________ smiled and Jeongmin ruffled her hair.

When they arrived at school the atmoshpere changed. Everybody looked at _________ and gave her a dirty look. She was will Jeongmin and not Minwoo everyone was calling her a she wanted to cry so bad because she had no clue on what was going on. When Minwoo arrived at school a bunch of girls when up to him and hugged his arm he didn't talk to them he just listen. He heard that _________ was called a and people threw stuff at her, when he saw her looked at her and she looked away.

Jeongmin was right by her side and saw that she was about to cry so Jeongmin hugged her. Youngmin and Kwangmin walked in and they saw _________ was crying they went up to her to comfrt her too. She tried really hard not to cry it's been a long time scene people has paid attention to her and she thought that maybe they were going to complment her, but they all called her names.
 

She really hated when they did that soon Mrs.Lee came in she saw _________'s puffy eye she was worried about _________ and she wanted to talk to her but she had to teach a class so she asked Minwoo to go talk to her. Minwoo took _________'s hand and took her outside.

"Yah what's wrong why is everybody calling you names", Minwoo looked at _________.
_________ didn't answer,"Yah Cha _________ look me in the eye"
_________ looked up,"What the hell do you want?"
"Mrs.Lee told me to talk to you"
"Why so you can tell everyone another lie?"
"Anyo I want to know what's going on"
"It's because of you people are calling me names"
"Bowh?!?"
"Ne because of you they thought I was cheating on you because you had to lie"
Minwoo tired to hug _________ but it was awkward,"_________ mianhae I mean it"
"Why would you say that everyone thinks I'm cheating on you with Jeongmin Oppa"
"_________ please I really do mean it", Minwoo moved in closer to _________.
She then hugged Minwoo,"Minwoo Oppa I don't like it here today"
Minwoo was shocked,"Shh little panda it's ok I'm here"
Minwoo hugged _________ tighter,"Oppa what do I do know?"
"Just stay with me ok? I'll tell the boys everything"
"Araso", Minwoo and _________ walked in together.

Jeongmin looked bother at Minwoo and _________ he saw her tears but Minwoo had his hand around her waist. Jeongmin was so confused he didn't know what was going on.

 

'Aish I thought Minwoo hated her I wanted her to be mine. Aish I need to talk to Minwoo during lunch I don't understand him anymore', Jeongmin thought to himself.

It was soon lunch time and Minwoo had got out of his class fast to go and walk with _________ to lunch. He didn't want people to tease and call her names so on the way there he held her hand and told Jeongmin, Youngmin, and Kwangmin everything. The pretending started when they all started to walk into the cafeteria.

"Minwoo Oppa~ I'm hungry",_________ looked at Minwoo with puppy dog eyes.
"Aigoo your so cute when your hungry",Minwoo pinched _________'s cheecks.
"OPPA~", _________ whinned.
"Aigoo come on let's go eat",Minwoo held your hand and walked to the line.
"Oppa~ I want something good araso?"
"Aish araso baby panda"

While waiting to pay for the food _________ saw Jieun walk over and _________ quickly wrapped her arms around Minwoo. He was shock but when he looked up he saw Jieun and knew why she did that.
Minwoo smile,"Aigoo baby panda do you want to eat that much?"
"Hmmm Oppa~", ________ pouted.
"Aigoo your so cute well let's eat ne?"
"ㅋㅋ ne Oppa~", _________ smiled and ate the spaghetti.

Minwoo had looked at _________ and saw that there was sauce on her lips. He didn't know what to do so he leaned in close and...he wiped it aways with a napkin. Jeongmin was looking at _________ and Minwoo the whole time and when Minwoo leaned in Jeongmin got scared that Minwoo might just kiss her. Luckly they didn't Jeongmin smiled on the inside he was happy he knew maybe he would never have the chance with _________ because she was not his ideal type. But Jeongmin slowly fell for her cute charms.

Lunch soon ended and Minwoo would not let go of _________'s hand. He held onto it the whole time her threw away the trash and while they walked to class. Minwoo did not let go of _________'s hand until he sat down right next to her. She smiled but soon when Jieun walked in she lost her smile. _________ really diliked Jieun only because she tired to be friends with her and Jieun just laughed and walked away. Everyone at the school knew that _________ was one of the smartest student even if she didn't participate in  class. Everyone but they also need her help she would only help them if they said sorry and she knew that they really really meant what they said.

Durning class Minwoo kept looking at _________ and he was worried because he knew that is was close to the end of school and at this hour she would always get sleepy. _________ was sleeping already but Minwoo didn't see until her head had fell. Minwoo giggled and little and saw that she waas hurting somewhere.

"Aigoo baby panda gwenchana?"
"Umm? Ne Oppa"
"Well there is only a few more minutes and Mr. Kim stopped teaching"
"Oh araso"

_________ had closed her eyes again and fell back asleep. She slept for a little and woke up by the loud noice of the bell.