Teen Top

Don't Touch my Girl


(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=J5a6BYXTwrg)
Teen Top-Crazy

-------

It was around 1am in the morning and _________ hear knocking at her window. She got up and saw that it was Teen Top. _________ quickly pulled them in and they all say down on her bed. _________ ran to the bathroom and grabbed the first ad kit and ran back to her room.

"Yah are you guys crazy? L.Joe Oppa I thought I told you"
"I'm sorry"
"Oppa~ you broke that promise", _________ took out the Q-tips, cottons, and acohal wipes and gentaly cleaned all of Teen Top's faces and bandaged them.

While _________ was finishing up L.Joe's bandage on his face. He saw that _________ was crying.

"Yah why are you crying?" L.Joe question in a soft voice.
_________ didn't answer,"Please answer me"
_________ still didn't answer,"Are you mad at me?"
Niel stood up,"_________ please answer him"
_________ looked up after she finished putting the bandage on L.Joe's face. Then she looked out the window and began to cry more. L.Joe quickly grabbed _________'s waist and hugged her tightly.

"_________-ah please don't cry mianhaeyo please tell me why your crying", L.Joe hugged _________.
"You"
"Aish mianhaeyo chinja _________-ah mianhaeyo", he made her look at him.

_________ started to cry more. Minwoo was on his way up stairs since he heard something up there. Then the electircity turned off. Minwoo quickly ran into _________'s room and saw that Teen Top was all there, L.Joe had his hands around _________ already and she had her face buried into his chest.

"Baby Panda gwenchana?"
_________ looked up and saw the moon light on Minwoo's face, "Umm ne Minwoo-sshi"
"Araso..do you need me to stay here with you tonigh?"
"Anniyo you can stay with Luna-sshi", _________ forced a smile on her face.
"Araso good night", Minwoo had left and shut the door.

Minwoo's POV:
L.Joe had his hands around _________ already and she had her face buried into his chest.

I just can't get that picture out of my head. Why is that? Do I really have feelings for her? Is Luna just a toy for me to mess with? What will happen if I break Luna's heart? I don't want to do that to her? Aish molla.

"Anniyo you can stay with Luna-sshi"

Thoes words repeated in my head over and over again. Is she really just letting me have Luna without a fight this time? She was always mad. I don't get it? Why is she being so calm and sudden now? Is she sick? I hope she's ok for tonight.

Narator's POV:
The next morning _________ woke up to see that she was inches away fro L.Joe's chest. _________ suddenly got scared but she knew that L.Joe stayed to comfort her for the night. _________ wanted to get up so she shook L.Joe.
Suddenly L.Joe pulled _________ closer to him and whispered "Just a few more mintues like this please"
_________ smiled,"Anniyo Oppa I need to go cook something to eat for everyone"
"Anniyo please"
"Oppa let me go"
"Aish araso?"
_________ has got up,"Oppa where is the others?"
"Molla I thought they were here"

_________ ran downstairs to see that they were all sitting at the table waiting for something.
"Oppa why are you-", _________ was cut off my Luna.
"Teen Top Sunbae do you guys like- Oh good morning _________-sshi", Luna smiled.
"Ah good morning", _________ had to fake a smile.
"Umm so do you guys like fried rice?"
"Ne", they all answered.

'That's what I make for Teen Top why is she suddenly trying to take my place now?', _________ turned around to go back up stairs but L.Joe was already down.
_________ stopped and looked at L.Joe tears fell down her face, she ran up stairs and laid in her bed. L.Joe followed after _________, Minwoo just sat there watching tv like he saw nothing.

"_________-ah what's wrong?"
_________ didn't answer,"_________ please tell me"
_________ got up and hugged L.Joe really tight,"Oppa she's taking my life away from me"
"What do you mean?"
"Oppa who's the only person that cooks fried rice for you guys?"
"Well you are"
"Oppa", more tears ran down her face,"she's...she's cooking fried rice for you guys right now"
"Bowh? Aish _________ don't think that", L.Joe broke the hug and made _________ look in his eyes.
"Oppa~"
"Your the only one that makes the best fried rice araso"
Soon Teen Top walked in,"_________-ah can you make us fried rice?" Niel asked.
"Bowh? I thought Luna-sshi was?"
"Anniyo it's nasty and hard", Ricky pouted.
"Umm ne Oppa let's go to your guys' hide out so I can make it"
"Ne", CAP nodded for all the guys to get out.


  (The clothes you wore)

_________ got ready to go to Teen Top's Hide Out. _________ wore cute clothes. When she went down stairs all of Teen Top's and Minwoo's mouth dropped. _________ was looking down the whole time she came down. _________ didn't want to look up and see Minwoo and Luna holding each other. This really just hurted _________ she was falling for Minwoo but she knew he was better off with someone else.

"Oppa hurry let's go", _________ motion them out the door.
"Ne coming", Chunji said and pulled all their arms.
"Oppa what's wrong?"
"Ah anniyo nothing wrong", Changjo smiled.
"Chinja nothings wrong", _________ looked at Niel and smiled, "Niel Oppa what's wrong?"
"Ah nothing", Niel waved it off.
"Oppa~", _________ whinned and held Niel's arm.
"Aish we...", Niel stopped.
"You?..", _________ wanted Niel to finished the sentence.
"We just thought you looked really cute and pretty today", Niel smiled.
_________ blushed,"Oh kasahamida"
"Aigoo anniyo you always look pretty and cute", CAP smiled.
_________ walked over to CAP,"CAP Oppa why don't you have a girlfriend yet?"
"ㅋㅋ because this tough guy can't get a girl to like him", Ricky teased CAP.
"YAH SHUT UP", CAP raised his voice.
_________ squezzed CAP's arm,"Oppa one thing to do is not yell when a girl's around ne?"
"Araso", CAP nodded.
"You'll scare them like that", _________ pouted.
"Oh mianhaeyo Dongsaeng"
"Aigoo Ricky Oppa your not going to call Gayoon Unnie to come over?"
"She doesn't know where our hide out is", Ricky pouted.
"Then let's go to her house and suprise her ne?"
Ricky nodded,"Ne let's go"

_________ and Teen Top walked over to Gayoon's house and rung the door bell. Gayoon came to the door and opened it.

Ricky was on one knee,"Gayoon will you come with us today?"
"Huh? Ricky get up please", Gayoon pulled on his arm.
"Anniyo not until you say yes"
"Aish araso I'll go", Gayoon smiled.
"YAY!!" _________ popped out and shouted.
"Yah did you plan this?" Gayoon smiled.
"Anniyo Unnie I just wanted you to be with Ricky today", _________ smiled and gabbed Niel's arm.
"Hurry let's go I'm hungry Gayoon Unnie did you eat yet?"
"Anniyo wae", Gayoon held Ricky's hand.
"Ah araso well let's go to Teen Top's hide out ne?"
"Ne", they all answered.

_________, Gayoon, and Teen Top all walked to Teen Top's hide out. When they got there it look scary and cold. When they walked in Gayoon was amazed at how the outside looked all scary and stuff but the inside was like someone rich wanted to live there but they had to act poor.

"WAH DAEBAEK", Gayoon smiled.
"ㅋㅋ I know right that was my reaction when I came in here too", _________ smiled and went to the kitchen.
"Wah Ricky Oppa how did you guys get all these things?" Gayoon question.
"Umm long story eh?" Ricky looked away.
"Ah araso Oppa", Gayoon smiled and went to help _________ cook.

_________ and Gayoon cooked fried rice for Teen Top and extra for them. They also had side dishes like Kimchi and Dukbukki they ate all the side dishes and they almost finished the fried rice. _________ was having a great time so was Gayoon. After they finished eating Ricky and Gayoon offered to wash the dishes while everyone else cleaned the table. Ricky and Gayoon was a cute couple each time _________ looked at them she would smile because she knew right away that they were the perfrect couple. L.Joe saw _________ looking at Ricky and Gayoon he knew right away that _________ envy their relationship.

L.Joe put his arms around _________,"Yah do you envy them"
_________ looked up,"Bowh? Anniyo I don't wae"
"Well it looks like it"
"Aish your a lair"
"It really does _________-ah tell me the truth"
_________ sighed,"Fine Oppa I do I just wish that one person I really wants knows as well"
"Ah you wanna tell me?"
"Anniyo L.Joe Oppa it's ok", _________ shook it off.
"Araso we're done so let's go sit ne"
"Ne", _________ threw her trash away and followed L.Joe.

_________ and Gayoon spent the day at Teen Top's hide out. They were playing games and playing the instraments, they were also singing and dancing and messing around. Gayoon had a great time with Ricky she loved it. _________ had a great time better than hanging out with Minwoo and Luna. _________ looked at Ricky and Gayoon and saw that they were having fun _________ smiled and thought to herself.

'I wish that was like how me and Minwoo would be. But he found someone better than me and prettier', _________ looked down.
"Gwenchana?"
_________ looked up and saw Changjo,"Ne gwenchanayo"
"Araso", Changjo smiled, "Come dance with me"

_________ took Changjo's hand and they were dancing. Changjo also taught _________ some moves she learned pretty quick. Changjo smiled and knew that she was the perfect dance partner. _________ was having fun learning knew dance moves from Changjo she really enjoyed learning new things. Soon it was getting dark and Gayoon and _________ had to go home. Ricky walked Gayoon home Chunji and Changjo followed them. L.Joe walked _________ home Niel and CAP followed them as well. Teen Top never walked alone in Seoul they always go in a group or split up in groups of 2 or 3. They always looked out for each other and protected each other no matter what.