I'm Sorry

Don't Touch my Girl

(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=x6QA3m58DQw)
Super Junior-Sorry Sorry

-------

The next morning _________ woke up. She washed up and got breakfast ready for her and Minwoo before their break was over. When _________ was cooking her hair was in her face she tired to blow it out of her face but it didn't work. Minwoo notice it and help put her hair up. _________ was shock but she knew it was Minwoo.

Minwoo just stared at _________'s back and he couldn't look away. He was so in love with her pretty body features. Her thin waist and nice 'S' line was the best for Minwoo. Sunddenly Minwoo just hugged her. _________ smiled and looked at Minwoo's head who was resting on her shoulder.

"Oppa gwenchana?"
"Ne I just couldn't resist your back"
"Aigoo Oppa your crazy"
"I know I am"

Minwoo looked at _________'s back again and couldn't help himself so he kissed her neck. He kissed it for a long time, it shocked _________ and she didn't know what to do. Minwoo just left his lips there and smiled. It tickled _________ and she jumped a little.

"Oppa what are you doing?"
"I just wanted to kiss you", Minwoo said with is lips still pressed against her neck.
"On my neck? Oppa you should stop you tickling me", _________ moved a little.
Minwoo held her tighter, "Really? Mianhae I didn't know that do you really want me to stop"
"Ne Oppa I do", _________ tried to pull away but she couldn't.
"Anniyo I'm not letting you go", Minwoo whinned.

The food was done so _________ turned off the stove and just stood there. She suddenly turned around and meet Minwoo's chest. His lips were on her forhead now.  _________ tiptoed and kissed Minwoo on the check.

"Yah that's not my lips"
"Oppa~", _________ whinned.
"Yah I still want a kiss on the lips though"
"Oppa your so weird", _________ put the dishes on the table.
"I still want a kiss though"
"Araso Oppa let's just eat first"
"Ok babe"

Minwoo was eating his food not minding anything. Almost every now and then _________ would look up and just stare at Minwoo. She was so lost on his actiong today.

'Aish why is he acting so sweet today?' _________ just looked at Minwoo.
"If you keep staring at me you'll starve all day honey"
_________ snapped out of her thoughts, "Oh eh Oppa mianhae"
"What are you sorry about?"
"Oh anni", _________ smiled.
"Yah what's the matter?"
"Oppa how come you were so mad at me yesterday but today your all", _________ paused,"Sweet now did you drink something?"
"Anniyo mianhae about yesterday I was just"
"Just what Oppa?"
"I was jealous"
"Jealous of what? Nothing happen"
"because you didn't even come to me you just sat down"
"Oppa that doesn't mean anything"
"Yeah it dose to me"
"Mianhae Oppa"

"Aigoo my little princess doesn't need to be sorry"
"But Oppa I do for being a bad girlfriend"
"What?"
"For not spending so much time with you Oppa mianhae"
"Aigoo anni just eat you food so we can go somewhere today"
"Araso"