Camping part 4/5

Don't Touch my Girl

(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=s0VEbOJi3xY)
Starship- White Love

-------

_________ had woke up early so that she won't have to eat with them. _________ found some paper and a pen to write something to them.

To the Lee Family^-^

Thanks again for letting me stay here sorry I had to leave early and didn't get to say good bye.
I really enjoyed last night it was awesome thanks agian for the awesome night here.
Aigoo I almost forgot my 2 favorite boys Hyungwoo and Sunwoo you guys are they best I wish I had younger brothers like you but my brother is older than me but it's ok.
Again thank you Mr. and Mrs. Lee for letting me stay the night here.

Love the Performing Arts School Student,
Cha _________

_________ had left the note on the counter and quickly left the cabin and walked back to the camp site. On her way back to the cabin Niel had saw her, he smiled and ran to give her a hug.

"_________-sshi you came back"
_________ pushed him away,"What do you mean?"
"You just came back that's good"
"Ok then? Well I'm going to wash up so bye"

_________ walked into the cabin and got her clothes and got ready for the day. She was ready for the event today which was singing and dancing before they leave tomorrow. She was happy that they were leaving but it was to soon to leave a beautiful place. _________ was heading to the dinning place to eat breakfast and got her own food, she was not with Minwoo so everyone started to whisper things. _________ hated it but she didn't care about it she got her food and went outside to eat by the creek. _________ sat there alone and ate her food with tears flowing down her face, she whipped it away and continued to eat her breakfast.

"Ah _________-sshi your here"
"Huh?" _________ turned around to see Minwoo.
"No hello or anything?"
"Bowh? Why do you want a hello from me why don't you go get it from thoese girls"
"Huh? Baby Panda what are you talking about?"
"Ha acting like you don't know aish and stop calling me Baby Panda"
"Yah what's the matter"
"What's the matter is you just leave me alone today"
"Yah let's talk"
"About what? I have nothing to say to you"
"Come on"
"No just forget Minwoo"

"Oh Anyeong Little Me...Wh..What's wrong", JB grabbed _________'s arm.
_________ tugged away,"Aish it's nothing and stop calling me that just tell everyone to stop calling my Little Melon and Baby Panda"
"Yah _________ talk to me"
"No there's nothing to talk about today ok"

_________ walked in to the dinning place with tears in her eyes. Zelo and Youngmin were smiling to see her but to see her tears they lost that smile automaticly. _________ put her things aways and walked out she went to a different place so the view was still the creek. She sat there and started to cry again.

'Why today they care so much about me? Why today they want to say hi to me? Why today they want to talk to me? Why today just why?' _________ thought to herself crying.
'Aish what is _________ talking about?' Minwoo thought to himself.
'Aigoo I wonder if _________ is ok', JB thought to himself walking back to the dinning place.

_________ sat there crying until she heard someone singing. She turned around and saw that it was one of the students _________ got up and she tried to see who it was but she couldn't see that well.

"Annyeong?" _________ question.
"Oh annyeong I didn't know anyone ways here I'll leave"
"Ah anyo it's ok"
"Ok then well my name is Luna"
"Ah my name is _________"
"Well it's nice meeting you"
"Nice meeting you too Luna"
"Oh wait _________ before I leave are you that girl going out with Minwoo-ah?"
"Ah ne", _________ looked down.
"Ah ne well last long araso?"
"Huh? Oh araso"

Luna had left _________ to go eat breakfast. _________ sat near the creek and was playing around with the water. She was having a good time until Mr.Kang called all the students to go for the meeting. All the students was there but _________ was the last one there they all looked at her and started to whisper. _________ didn't want to stand so she sat down in the coner of the room.

"Ok Students today the event is going to be singing and dancing", Mr.Kang smiled.
"For today's event you may do a solo performance or a duet", Mrs.Kim explained.
"For the duet you may choose one song that a soloest sung or a song with many members", Mr.Kang explained the duet.
"The solo performance maybe anysong you like if you want to dance and sing please raise your hand", Mrs.Kim smiled.

Everyone had raised their hands to sing and dance.
"Ok then since you guys all want to sing and dance we will perpair the microphone", Mr.Kang smiled.
"If you want to hold a mic please tell us before you leave this place", Mrs.Kim worried.
"Ne well that's it find your partner or just leave now", Mr.Kang motion.

_________ had walked up to Mr.Kang and Mrs.Kim to tell them that she wanted to hold a microphone. They nodded and wrote her name down to hold a microphone.

(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=kIpHJq7VZq4
After a couple of mintues _________ finally chose a song. She is going to sing B1A4 Only One and she will try to find a dance to it. After listenting to the song she started to sing the song then she started so slowly dance to the song. An hour has past by her practice and she didn't even notice she had all day to herself because the only event was the mini concert that they had. So _________ went to another different spot near the lake so that Luna as well won't find her.

"Excuse me students our event today will have 2 special guest. The 2 guest are Seven and Jinyoung form B1A4. Both graduated high school already and they will be judging you guys for another gift back in Seoul"

_________ was happy that Jinyoung and Seven where going to watch because she really like both of them. She was inspired by Seven to dance and Jinyoung to sing at a young age. She never really gave up on her dream but she has always wanted too. That's why she chose the song Only One by B1A4 it ment a lot to her. While _________ was walking to another pleace near the creek she ran into someone.

"Ouch", _________ fell on the ground.
"OMO mianhae chinja mianhae", the guys said worried.
"Anyo gwenchanayo", _________ smiled then whisper,"Ah my ankle"
"Bowh? What's wrong with your ankle", the guy looked at her ankle.
"Aish anny it's not your falut this happen 2 days ago I'll be fine", _________ looked up.
"Do you need help?" he asked.
"Anyo I'll...I'll be...be fine"
"ㅋㅋ studdering now since you see who I am huh?"
"Huh....n..ne mianhaeyo I didn't mean to run into you"
"ㅋㅋ anyo it's ok"
"Jinyoung Sunbae what are you doing roming the area?"
"Frist I don't like being called sunbae so call me Oppa and you will be the only one here to be able to call me Oppa and second because I love the veiw"
"Bowh? Don't call you Sunbae? Call...call you...you Oppa?"
"Ne I'll be fine with it and you will be the only one able to call me that"
"Chinja wae?"
"Because your the first ever fan to not ask for my autograph"
"ㅋㅋ ah I already have it"
"ㅋㅋ nice ok well I'll get going then"

_________ got up, "Ah ne me too"
"Ah umm what is your name?"
"Ah you can call me _________"
"Araso annyeong"
"Annyeong Jinyoung...Oppa?"
"ㅋㅋ ne annyeong"

_________ and Jinyoung walked in different direction. When _________ was walking she started to smile, she felt lucky that she will be the only one there able to call him Oppa and to finally talk to him and for him to know her name. She was so happy when she got to the place where she wanted to sit down to relax and to sing and dance to fix her song for the concert.

Soon it was time to go back to get ready for the concert. She saw the list of students as pairs and solo.
1.Jeongmin and JB
2.Kwangmin and Jr.
3.Youngmin and Zelo
4.Ji Hoon and Jongup
5.No Minwoo and Luna
6.Jieun and Niel
7.Sulli and Krystal
8.Amber and Victoria
9.Juho and Junsu
10.Peniel and Sungjae
11.Lee Minhyun and Eunkwang
12.Changsub and Hyugsik
13.Leo and Ken
14.Hyuk and Ravi
15.Sohee and Jokwon
16.Jiyeon and Jiyoung
17.Zico and P.O
18.Kyung and Taeil
19._________
20.Woohyun
21.Sungkyu
22.Sungyeol and Sungjong
23.Hoya and Dongwoo
24.Gongchan and Baro (Apart of B1A4)
25.Daehyun and Youngjae
26.Jonghwan and Sanghoon
27.Chanyoung and Rokhyun
28.Chanbum and Minwoo  
29.JR and Aron
30.Baekho and Minhyuk

There was a lot more students but they didn't want to do it they wanted to watch. The even started at 7pm so that all the students can wait to see who won and to also get ready to leave for tomorrow. _________ was already ready to leave for tomorrow she had packed her stuff when she saw that Minwoo, Jieun, and Niel leave to work on their song. She packed her own stuff and left Minwoo's stuff still hanging there. She didn't care anymore she just wanted to relax before the concert for the students.

_________ had practice for a long time and wanted a break so she sad down where she usually sits my the creek and waited till Mr.Kang or Mrs.Kim told all the students to come to the stage. _________ was feeling tired she wanted to sleep but knew that it was not the right thing to sleep because she might miss the whole thing.

Soon it was 7pm and Mr.Kang called all the students to the stgae. The ones performing went back stage and the ones that are not performing are staying the audiance. _________ was really excited to do this it was her first time but she didn't care she wasn't nervous at all she just wanted to do it.

The concert had ended well and everyone did a great job. They were all waiting for the winner to be announced so they had to stay back stage until they made their decition.

"Ok studenst back stage please come out",Mrs.Kim said.
"Ok so it was hard to chose a winner because everyone was so great", said Seven.
"But we finally chose one and the winner of tonights concert is...Cha _________", Jinyoung smiled.
"Out of all we think that she did the best because she should a lot of emotion while singing the song and she also found a way to dance to a slow beat music", Seven smiled.
"I found it quite interesting because she sung my song that I worte and she made it seem so sad and she even added a dance to it this is a big improvement from what B1A4 did just standing", Jinyoung smiled.
"ㅋㅋ well we just want to give this giftcard to _________ and she will also get a photoshoot with B1A4 Infinite and Teen Top", Seven told everyone.
"It might not be a lot but it means a lot to us B1A4 Teen Top and Infinite because we get to see who understands music a lot", Jinyoung smiled.
"Ah Jinyoung Hyung what about after we finish the photoshoot", Baro shouted.
"Ah ne gomawo Baro-ah after the photoshoot she also gets to eat lunch with us"
"WAH", all the students were suprise.
"ㅋㅋ ne we are suprise too but congradulation _________-ah", Mr.Kim smiled.
"Kasahamida It means a lot to win this", _________ bowed to the audiance and all the students that performed.

Jinyoung, Gongchan, and Baro all walked up to _________.
"Nice job _________-ah"
"Oh kasahamida Jinyoung O...Oppa"  
"Aish still not use to it huh?"
"Mmm ne mianhae"
"Anyo no need to say sorry well I can't wait to see you agian for the photoshoot"
"Ne thanks again"
"Aish Hyung stop trying to flirt she's the same age as us", Gongchan hit Jinyoung's head.
"ㅋㅋ aigoo chinja Jinyoung Sunbae tring to flirt...with me? Aish anyo that's nasty eww", _________ said playfully and walked away.

_________ walked back to the cabin and saw that Jieun was crying. _________ walked up to Jieun ask asked what was wrong, Jieun didn't answer so _________ just left her alone. It was almost 10pm and _________ was getting tired so she changed and went to bed. When _________ laid in bed she laid right in the middle, she felt awkward now to sleep with Minwoo. When Minwoo came to sleep he saw _________ sleeping in the middle, he wanted to sleep as well so he picked up _________ and moved her over a little. Then he laid in bed and fell asleep.