I'm telling you the story

Don't Touch my Girl

(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=eq1X_Qi6MTU)
IU-Missing Child

-------

Hey have you been wondering who told the story? Well just to let you know I'm _________'s mom she is now a Sophomore and I'm happy for her but school hasn't started yet. I hear everything about my little girl. I have special people who watch over her but they are not as good as I thought they were. But anyways everyone is happy now. They finished Freshmen year really good. CAP, Minwoo, and Rokhyun are now Juniors. Everyone is so happy about their life and I'm happy for them. Minwoo and my sweet little girl is going out. I approve of him because he has been taking care of her. he might have hurt her but he still kept on trying to get her to be his. This really showed me a lot.

N my playful son is still in college always checking on his sister like a Oppa he is. Even though he is far away from her he always tries to visit when ever he can and he makes me happy. As for his love life that I really don't know about. I can't really tell you anything about that he never tells me about that. guess it's ok because he is getting older now but maybe he never fell in love yet just maybe.

As for the gangs my little daughter met. Teen Top is happy with their new girlfriend except for L.Joe who is still waiting for my daughter. Everyone is happy no matter what happens. As for boyfriend they are all happy with their girlfriends for sure. Everyone had a smile on their face when they finally found the right one. Baek Percent is still the top in their school and they still haven't fallen in love. Jongwhan knew that _________ was going out with Minwoo but he still confessed to her that he liked her. She smiled and kissed his cheek like the sweetheart she is and told him that there are a lot more fishes in the sea and to not just stop and wait till you get the one you wont. Baek Percent is still in their hide out that _________ helped re-built with them. They always have a smile on their face with they walk in because _________ had wrote her name in paint on their wall and they never went over it they just kept it there. As for C-Clwon who is now all going to the same school with _________. They treat her with lots of respect like she is the queen or something. T.K knew that my daughter had a boyfriend but he wanted to tell her why he never talked. He confessed to her she smiled and said that it was cute he kept it a secret and never talked to her. He smiled and what she said, she told him the same thing she told Jongwhan. She is such a sweet child. I love and miss her.

Jieun is living a happy like dating someone know that she came back from America. Everyone thought it was weird that they were hanging out but I didn't I knew that deep down inside of Jiuen she was a nice girl just trying to find it's way out. When she finally changed everyone excepted her and they loved her for changing. She finally knew what she was doing wrong to _________. As for the little troublemaker Luna who is now home schooled because of what she did to my daughter. Her family was embarrassed at what she did and she didn't even win she lost because she got pinned to the wall. I knew those Taekwondo classes were worth it. It was funny when my people showed me I was scared at first but then I started to laugh because my little girl dominated her. But Minwoo had to stop her but why? I never knew why but it's ok.

Everyone was living a happy. They all loved it when ever they all hung out together it was like a BIG date. They would leave out C-Clown and Baek Percent at times because they felt bad that they didn't have any girlfriends. But _________ knew that one day they will find that lucky girl and they would truly fall in love like how she fell in love with Minwoo.  I'm glad my daughter had the best life and I really thanks Minwoo for helping her find her way through things. I miss my daughter a lot and I wish I could have helped her. I wish I was down there right now just to give her a big hug and tell her that I loved her. Her life is not yet done she still has a lot ahead of her and I want the rest of her life to be happy and exciting and I will always help her through the things she needs help with.

My daughter I hope you are listening to me right now. I just want to tell you I love you and I'm sorry I wasn't there for you and I feel really bad. Stay strong and don't ever give up and be strong at all times. I will always be watching over you I love you my darling and you to N I will never forget my playful loving son HaGyeong. I love you guys with all my heart and so dose your dad who is not here at the moment because he is doing his this right now. Sorry kids but I love so remember that ok bye I love and miss you guys a lot. Stay safe and live a nice life together. Umma and Appa will always stay up here and watch over you guys.




-------
A/N yeah I know these story . I at writing to much on my mind and I can't do it I'm sorry about it. I want to do a better story so I will end this and I will write with the only the characters in the story I promise I will do that I really do.

-sistarsasa