First Day of School

Don't Touch my Girl

(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=WFb255Divug
B.A.P-What the Hell

--------

The first day for Cha _________ was hell for her. She had ran into so many people she almost punched the last person she ran into. When she looked up and saw who it was she got scared; it was one of the kingkas. First day of school and she ran into a kingka that really because now everyone is going to hate her for what she did to them.

When she looked up and saw it was Minwoo the guy everyone said turned cold after he asked out IU the queenka and she said no. _________ bowed 1000 times before she left to her homeroom. The others of that group called Boyfriend looked at her and smile at her when she left. They all notice they had homeroom with her and they seemed to be happy about it.

'Aish I can't believe I ran into that guy named Minwoo and I was about to punch him too aigoo he's a lucky guy', _________ thought to herself.
When the teacher came in so did 4 other boys. They looked fimilar to _________, she took another glance at them and saw it was the kingkas.
'AISH ALL OF THEM ARE IN MY HOMWROOM NOW AIGOO I'M SO DEAD NOW THEY ARE GOING TO GET THEIR GROUPS OF GIRLS TO KILL ME ATER WHAT I DID TODAY',_________ yelled in her head.    

When _________ looked around to where they could sit. It was all over the class room and a seat next to her. She sighed and thought they would just sit like that but they didn't they moved the kids that were in the back and told them to go sit some where else. All the Kingkas sat near where she was, she started to panic and thought that they would threaten her or something.
'AISH I'M DEAD MEAT NOW', _________ started to panic.

"Annyeong", _________ heard a voice.
She looked up,"HUH?"
"ㅋㅋ Annyeong my name is Youngmin"
"Annyeong I'm the younger twin Kwangmin"
"I'm the oldest Jeongmin and this is Minwoo"
"Oh, umm Annyeong I'm-", _________ got cut off.
"Your the stupid one who ran into me"
"Ahh, mainhaeyo"
"YAH don't say that to her look how innocent she is",Jeongmin hit Minwoo in the head.
"Anyo it's my fault I was not paying attention"
"Well I hear people were running into you all day huh?" Kwangmin looked at _________.
"Mmm ne they were"
"Can we know why they were running into you?" Youngmin looked at _________ too.
"Well it's because almost half the people in this classroom and school know that I'm-", _________ sighed,"never mind"
"Oh ok well we still don't know your name", Jeongmin slighty smiled.
"Oh yeah my name is Cha _________", a big smile spread across her face.
"Well nice to meet you Cha _________",Youngmin smiled.
"Nice to meet you guys too",_________ smiled.

It was about an hour then it was break time. Boyfriend had took _________ to go tour the school and show her all her classes. She had all her classes with Youngmin and Jeongmin, so the 2 decided to ask her if they could walk her to class each day and she agreed to it. From that day on they because close friends they even told her stuff lots of people didn't know about them.

_________ went to all her classes with Youngmin and Jeongmin and school soon came to an end. she said goog bye and waved to Boyfriend and walked away. While she was walking home she was happy that she made new friends and that they really enjoy having her around them she was very very happy about that.

'Aigoo I guess they aren't that mean after all. They are the nicest Kingkas I have ever met. Is it because of Minwoo everyone is afraid of them? Or is it because they just look really manly and mean? Aish I don't know well there is a lot to know about them',_________ thought to herself.
_________ was walking and was not paying attention and ran into someone.

She fell right to the floor,"Aigoo mianhaeyo",_________ got up fast and bowed.
"ㅋㅋ yah wae huh? why are you acting so weird today?" the person looked down at her.
"HUH? Oh chinja Zelo Oppa aish"
"ㅋㅋ no Annyeong Oppa or anything?" Zelo .
"Yah you never gave me the chance to talk"
"But I just did"
"Aish Zelo Oppa" _________ whinned.
"ㅋㅋ I'm just kidding", Zelo ruffled her hair.
"Oppa you messed up my hair",_________ pouted.
"Aigoo mianhae", Zelo smiled.
"Oppa where is Jongup Oppa?" _________ asked.
"Aish mollayo",Zelo looked down.
"Bowh? YAH I thought you guys were together on the first day of school?" _________ scolded her Oppa.
"We were but after school ended he had to use the restroom and I just left", Zelo pouted.
"ㅋㅋ araso araso",_________ pinched Zelo's checks.

Someone soon back hugged _________ and she started to freak out.
"YAH LET GO OR ELSE I'LL HURT YOU" _________ warned the person who did that.
"Yah don't worry I'm no harm to you", the person who hugged her hugged her tighter.
"YAH I MEAN IT LET GO OF ME" _________ started to fake cry.
"Oh mianhae mianhae", he soon let go.
_________ turned around,"ㅋㅋ Jongup Oppa I knew it was you"
"YAH then why did you threaten me"
"Because I was just messing with you"
"Aigoo your so cute",Jongup pinched _________'s check.
"AH AH AH apa", _________ whinned.
"Oh aigoo mianhae"
"Yah let's go home it's getting let Jongup Hyung let's walk _________-ah home first"
"Yeah let's go home",Jongup agreed.
"Aigoo ok let's go home"

On their was home _________ started to get tired. Jongup had notice and he gave his back pack to Zelo to hold while he got _________ on his back.
"Anyo Oppa it's ok I can walk", _________ tried to get off but was to tired.
"Anyo your tired and weak I'll just carry you home", Jongup held her tighter.

_________ soon fell asleep on Jongup's back and they were soon to her house. They rung the door bell and her Oppa came to open the door.
"Oh aigoo she fell asleep while walking again", he said and smiled.
"Ne Hyung she did, she offered to walk but you know me Hyung", Jongup brought her to the coach.
"ㅋㅋ yeah I know hey guys it's getting late so you guys need to return back to the dorms fast araso?"
"Ne Hyung", Zelo and Jongup said at the same time.
"Oh N Hyung here is her things don't make her worry to much about losing it",Zelo smiled and walked out.
"ㅋㅋ ne I won't Hyung promises", N giggled and watched them slowly dissapear in the dark.

'My first day of school was awesome meet new friends and also got to see Zelo Oppa and Jongup Oppa again. Today was not a hell of a time like it usually is thanks for a great day today^^', _________ thought to herslef in her sleep.