The Break up with Luna

Don't Touch my Girl

(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=zN3rqQtaaTs)
MBLAQ-If You Come In To My Heart

-------


L.Joe and _________ was on their way back to the class room until Luna came out and looked sad and mad.

_________ was about to ask what was wrong until Luna started to yell, "YAH YOU STUPID I REALLY THOUGHT I HAD MINWOO THIS TIME BUT NO YOU REALLY HAD TO BE THE ONLY GIRL HE WANTS TO LOOK AT HE BORKE UP WITH ME YOU STUPID MADE MINWOO CHANGE HIS MIND DID EN TOLD HIM TO BREAK UP WITH ME AND LIED THAT YOU'LL HAVE WITH HIM WHAT THE S WRONG WITH YOU?"
_________ didn't want to yell,"Luna I don't know what your talking about please calm down"
"WHY THE HELL WOULD I CALM DOWN WHEN MY ONLY CHANGE OF GETTING MINWOO WAS NEAR AND THEN HE BROKE UP WITH ME THIS IS YOUR EN FAULT YOU STUPID LITTLE ", Luna walked over and slapped _________'s face.

_________ had fell on the ground now everyone was staring at you guys. L.Joe had looked at _________ and told her it was ok, _________ refused to listen and went to Luna and pinned her to the wall.

"YOU STUPID I TOLD YOU TO CALM DOWN BUT YOU REALLY HAD THE GUTS TO HURT ME. YOU DECIDED TO SLAP LIKE A WISE PERSON BUT YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I CAN DO", _________ was pissed.
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN LET GO OF ME", Luna tried to get free.
"WHY THE HELL WOULD I DO THAT? YOU SLAPPED ME NOW IT'S PAY BACK ", _________ smirked and raised her hand and was about to slap Luna but someone held her arm.

_________ and Luna looked up and saw Minwoo. Luna started to cry.
'What a en lying like this mother er gonna give a ', _________ was really pissed off.
"_________ stop it", Minwoo warned her.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN STOP IT SHE SLAPPED ME", _________ pulled her hand away from Minwoo.
"I'll deal with it", Minwoo looked at her.
"I CAN DEAL WITH MY OWN STUFF JUST LEAVE ME ALONE MINWOO", _________ dropped Luna to the floor and left.

Minwoo looked at Luna and gave her a deadly look. Minwoo knew it was better to break up with Luna or else _________ would have lost her life.

-Flash Back-
"Minwoo Oppa you have to go out with me", Luna smiled.
"Wae I don't want to", Minwoo looked away.
"You have to", Luna begged,
"WHY why do I have too", Minwoo looked out the window.
"Because Oppa if not your so-called girlfriend will lose her life you don't go out with me for the whole winter break and maybe longer", Luna had an evil smile on her face.
"I don't want to", Minwoo raised his voice.
"But Oppa I want you really really bad", Luna went close to Minwoo's face.
"No I won't do it", Minwoo leaned away.
Luna then kissed his lips, "Oppa do it for me please"
"And what if I don't", Minwoo looked away.
"That girl up there will die", Luna had an evil smile.
"Fine", Minwoo was pissed.
'I'll do anything to keep her safe and alive', Minwoo thought.
"Oh and one thing you always have to be with me and on my side at all times"
"Bowh?"
"Yeah I want it like that"
"Aish what ever"
-End of Flash Back-

Minwoo's POV:
"Luna I need to talk to you"
"Oppa what is it?"
"I can't do this anymore that should have been me"
"What do you mean Oppa?"
"What I mean is I hate you that should be me next to _________ not L.Joe"
"But Oppa I really love you"
"Or is that just another lie"
"Oppa I never lied to you"
"Really? Huh yeah I saw this picture of you at the club grinding on this other guy"
"But Oppa that's just dancing"
"Just dancing huh? If you wanna know dacing as _________ for help she'll teach you well"
"Oppa~"
"Huh I can't take it anymore we're DONE...OVER...I don't want to see you again so leave"
"Oppa!!~"
"Disappear now Luna or else"

Luna hand ran outside the class room and I stayed inside to think about _________ and L.Joe. I wanted that to be me not L.Joe. All of a sudden I heard Luna yelling at _________ then I heard a slap. I ran outside and saw that Luna was pinned to the wall already. I ran and took hold of _________'s arm.

She gave me that stare, that stare I've never seen before she was mad she had that look of death in her eye. Luna must have pissed her off really bad this time.

"_________ stop it", I warned her.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'STOP IT' SHE SLAPPED ME", _________ pulled her hand away from me.
"I'll deal with it", I looked at her.
"I CAN DEAL WITH MY OWN STUFF JUST LEAVE ME ALONE MINWOO", _________ dropped Luna to the floor and left.

I looked at Luna and saw that she had a little smirk on her ugly face. I wanted to hurt Luna so bad her bones could break with one step. _________ mianhaeyo I just wanted to protect you from all the rumors please forgive me.

Your POV:

"_________ stop it", Minwoo warned her.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN STOP IT SHE SLAPPED ME", _________ pulled her hand away from Minwoo.
"I'll deal with it", Minwoo looked at her.
"I CAN DEAL WITH MY OWN STUFF JUST LEAVE ME ALONE MINWOO", _________ dropped Luna to the floor and left.

That ran through my head over and over. I can't believe Minwoo would still stop me after he broke up with her. I en hate you No Minwoo why did you even enter my life just leave me alone know I hate you.
I was washing my face and suddenly tears ran down my face. Some girls came out of the bath room and I ran out of the bath room. I was running not knowing where to go so I just ran to the dance room to relax myself. I played MBLAQ If You Come In To My Heart and just dance to try to relax myself.
It didn't work all I could think about was Minwoo protecting Luna even after the break up. I hate that kid, I hate Luna too she dares to en slap me that I hate her.

Narator's POV:
_________ was dancing and she was really into the music. Suddenly her knee got weak and she fell on the ground and started to cry. L.Joe was looking for _________ and he knew right away where she was he ran straight to the dance room and saw _________ on the ground crying. L.Joe went up to _________ and comforted her. Minwoo was about to walk in when he saw that _________ was hugging L.Joe alreayd Minwoo had gotten pissed and ran off.

L.Joe hugged __________,"Shh _________-ah it's ok I'm here"
"Oppa wae...wae I don't understand"
"I don't either it's ok you have me"
"Oppa what if that was all planed out? What if he really still likes her?"
"If it was _________ remember you still have me and Niel chose one and come to us we'll protect you with our lives"
"Araso Oppa", _________ dook a deep breath and laid on L.Joe's chest.