The Worst Saturday

Don't Touch my Girl

(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=i2NfX2MeNU8)
IU-The Day's End

-------

'Aigoo what time is it?' _________ thought to herself and looked at the time.
'Aish it's so early...ugh did those girls sleep here?' _________ stood up and went to check on them.

_________ had walked down a couple steps and saw Minwoo, Sulli, Luna, and Hara all sleeping on the ground. Luna had her hands wrapped wround Minwoo's neck, they were really close to each other. _________ wanted to cry but she couldn't do anything about it so she went and got ready for the day. _________ jumped into the shower for a couple of minutes then came out blow dried her hair then curled it. _________ didn't know what to do she had no where to go she couldn't think she didn't really want to go to Zelo and Jongup's place nor did she want to go to JB and Jr.'s place. She seemed to be stranded here at home just like it was an island. _________ didn't want to stay home so she cooked herself something ate and then left.

There was left over so _________ left a note telling them that there was left over on the table. _________ taped the note to the tv and quitely left the house. _________ didn't know what to do so she went walking around Seoul, there was nothing _________ really wanted she just wanted to get out of the house. She didn't want to stay where she was she wanted to disappear for the day. _________ was walking into an aile that had stores down there, she was walking and she could hear foot steps behind her. _________ started to get scared so she started to walk a little faster, soon someone wrapped their arm around her waist and covered . _________ was struggling to get free form the grip but she just couldn't. The grip soon started to loosen and _________ turned and swung her arm and hit that person.

"Ah apa", he grabbed his waist.
"WAH WHO THE HELL ARE YOU", _________ yelled.
"Aigoo what are you talking about I go to your school", he rubbed his waist.
"What do you mean? Are you another gang member?"
"Yeah I am"
"Of which group I only Boyfriend"
"Ah so you know Boyfriend eh well just to tell you I'm apart of Teen Top"
"And your name is?"
"Ah mianhaeyo my name is L.Joe"
"Bowh? Your...L.Joe"
"Ne wae?"
"Well...umm your friends with Niel ne?"
"Ne Niel's my friend and he is also in Teen Top"
"Wah aish araso", _________ bowed and walked away.
L.Joe had grabbed her arm,"YAH you can't just leave me here"
"What do you mean? You got here by yourself right?"
"Anniyo I followed you"
"Bowh your a stalker"
"Aish anniyo Niel told me a lot about you"
"Yah well tell that Niel of yours to leave me alone"
L.Joe grabbed _________'s wrist and dragged her out of the aile,"Yah you better not say anything"
"YAH LET GO OF ME WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? YAH LET GO YOU STALKER", _________ was tugging away.
"Aish shut up and just follow me", L.Joe let her hand go and kept walking.
"Yah who said I have to follow you"
"I did now let's go you dumb "
"Really I wonder how you treat the rest your just another I met", _________ stopped and turned around.

L.Joe stopped and looked at _________,"YAH why don't you just shut up ok I don't need you to tell me that I'm an I get called that everyday by my parents who abanded me"
"Ha yeah I can tell so did my parents you know I'm living by myself my Oppa left to go to a University out of Seoul", _________ faced the park near them.
"Ah is that why your such a because you miss your Oppa, Umma, and Appa?" L.Joe .
"YAH WHY DON'T YOU SHUT UP OK AT LEAST YOU STILL GET TO SEE YOUR PARENTS OK MY PARENTS DIED THEIR NOT HERE WITH ME ANYMORE THEY LEFT ME FOR GOOD", _________ yelled and had tears in her eyes.
L.Joe left really bad and didn't know what to do,"Yah I didn't really mean it"
"Really because you seemed really pissed at me ok so just leave me alone", _________ said and walked away.

L.Joe stood there and watched as she walked away. _________ walked away with tears in her eyes she walked a couple blocks and saw Jongup and Zelo, she didn't want them to see her so she hid from them. _________ waited till they had pass her and got up and countinued to walk ahead. As _________ kept on walking someone had grabbed her hand, turned her around and hugged her. _________ just stood there and let that person hugged her because she really needed a hug from someone.

"_________-sshi chinja mianhaeyo I didn't mean to do that to you", L.Joe said.
"L.Joe-sshi?" _________ question, "I..I'm sorry too", _________ raised her hands and hugged L.Joe.
L.Joe smiled,"Well then can we go now"
"Aish araso where are we going though?", _________ question.
"It's a secret", L.Joe smiled and held _________'s hand and countinued to walk.

As L.Joe and _________ was walking hand in hand someone took a picture of them and sent it to all of Boyfriend and Teen Top. L.Joe didn't get the picture but everyone else did when L.Joe and _________ arrived at their hide out he brought her in and all of Teen Top was standing at the door.

"YAH Byunghun are you crazy what the hell do you think your doing", Someone yelled.
"Hyung what do you mean?" L.Joe question.
Niel pulled out his phone and showed L.Joe,"Hyung explain this"
"Aish what the hell Niel do you think I would really already like the girl you have been talking about"
"Yah why don't you guys just shut up", C.A.P scolded them.
_________ bowed, "Mianhaeyo I didn't mean to start rumors again I'll just leave"
_________ was about to walk out the door but Changjo pulled her arm,"Anniyo _________-sshi we really want to met you"
"Ne that's true _________-sshi", Ricky pouted.
"We'll just let the Hyungs handle it", Changjo smiled and pulled _________'s arm.

"Aish anniyo I'll just make things worse it's ok", _________ bowed again and made Changjo let her arm go.
"Anniyo please don't leave", Changjo pouted.
"Mianhaeyo it's just that I feel like I'm no use here so it's ok", _________ bowed and left out the door.
"WHAT THE HELL SEE WHAT YOU DID BECAUSE OF YOU SHE LEFT", Changjo yelled at his Hyungs.
"Yah Changjo-ah why don't you just calm down", Chunji yelled.
"HOW COULD I? I REALLY WANTED TO MEET HER AND YOU GUYS RUNIED IT", Changjo yelled and left as well.
"Aish Chanjo-ah", Ricky ran outside as well.

Changjo and Ricky went for a walk by Han River and saw _________ there too. They both ran up to her and hugged her.

"_________-sshi chinja mianhaeyo", Changjo apologised.
"Aigoo no need to be sorry it's my fault"
"_________-sshi how come Niel said that you shared a bed with Minwoo-ah?" Ricky question.
"Bowh? Ah well it's a long story but I guess we are going out", _________ sighed.
"Aigoo chinja?" Changjo pouted.
"Ne", _________ nodded.

Suddenly _________'s phone started to ring. It was a text form a number that she never knew of. It was Minwoo and Luna holding hands as well but they had a smile on their face. _________ began to tear up but she didn't let the tears run down her face she didn't want Changjo and Ricky to see her tears. _________ felt tears run down her face and quickly turned the other direction so that Ricky and Changjo didn't see her tears.

Changjo suddenly shouted in pain and Ricky did also. _________ quickly turned around and saw Boyfriend holding them in a painful postion.

"YAH BOYFRIEND-AH STOP IT LET GO OF THEM", _________ yelled.
They all quickly let go of Changjo and Ricky,"Yah where's Minwoo", Jeongmin question.
"HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW HE'S PROBLY OUT WITH HIS NEW GIRLFRIEND", _________ was pissed.
"What do you mean?" Kwangmin asked.
"You guys didn't get the picture did you?"
"Yeah we did the picture of you", Youngmin pouted.
"Ah ok so tell me was I smiling?"
Jeongmin looked at the picture and saw no smiled on her face,"Anniyo your not"
"Ha I knew it well look at this one he's seems to be having the best time of his life", _________ showed them.
Ricky soon saw the tears that fell on _________'s face,"_________-sshi mianhaeyo"
"Anniyo Ricky-sshi there's nothing to be sorry about when you know he is better with someone else"
"What do you mean _________-ah he really likes you", Jeongmin said.
"Ha yeah I'll believe you when Minwoo-sshi shows me" _________ said with strength in her voice.
"YAH don't say that", Kwangmin scolded.
"Oh yeah I shouldn't say that since this is all a lie I can't take it anymore I give up", _________ had tears in her eyes.

"_________-sshi chinja mianhaeyo", Changjo looked at _________.
"Anniyo gwenchana I don't even care", _________ brushed it off.

_________, Ricky, and Changjo walked off as Boyfriend walked the other way. _________ thought it was a nice day but her mood was just so sad, Changjo saw her sad face and worried even thought he doesn't really know _________ he cares alot for girls just like _________.

_________ looked at the time and it was 3pm,"Aigoo mianhaeyo Ricky-sshi Changjo-sshi but I have to go back home"
"Ah ne annyeong", Ricky bowed.
"Ne annyeong Changjo-sshi Ricky-sshi", _________ bowed.
"Annyeong _________-sshi", Changjo bowed.

_________ walked back home by herself. She lived pretty far from the Han River but it wasn't that far. It soon was getting dark and it started to get colder. _________ watch where she was going and she knew where she was going it was cold and dark, it would be a busy night but everyone is getting ready for Christmas and New Years so the night is cold, quite, and dark. _________ was walking and looking down, she was not paying attention and ran into someone.

"Aigoo mianhaeyo mianhaeyo", _________ bowed 100 times.
"Aish no need to be sorry just looking at the time for the buses", he smiled.
"Ah are you new here?"
"Anniyo I just don't want to walk"
"Oh just to let you know there is no bus at this time because usually everyone is out roming the streets"
"Ah ne gomawo"
"Ne no problem"
"Ah wait what is your name?"
"Oh my name is Cha _________"
"Ah my name is Maru"
"Nice to meet you", _________ bowed and walked away.
"Ah _________-sshi can I walk with you?" Maru asked.
"Ne you can"
"Where are you going?"
"Back home?"
"Ah araso"
"Do you live near the Kpop store near by?" _________ asked.
"Ne I do how do you know?"
"Ah just a random guess", _________ smiled.
"Well are you heading that way?"
"Ne I am I live near there as well"
"Wah so your the girl I see walk by everyday you do look like her"
"
ne I guess so I do see you around the block as well"
"Do you walk to school?"
"Ne"
"What school do you go to?"
"I go to the same one as Teen Top and Boyfriend at the Performing Arts School"
"Ah ne I go to the school right next to it with Daehyun and Youngjae"
"Hey I know them they are so cool"
"
we have a lot in common don't we"
"
ne I guess we do", _________ smiled.

Maru and _________ walked home together. Maru brought _________ to her house first then he went to his he wanted to make sure that she was ok.

"YAH _________-AH WHY ARE YOU HOME SO LATE", Minwoo yelled.
"BOWH? NOW YOU CARE ABOUT ME HUH WELL I HOPE YOUR DAY WAS NICE WITH YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND HAVE FUN WITH HER", _________ yelled back with tears in her eyes.
"YAH ARE YOU CRAZY WHO SAID SHE WAS MY NEW GIRLFRIEND"
"WHO SAID I WAS EVER YOUR GIRLFRIEND STOP CARING ABOUT ME AND LIVE A LIFE WITH LUNA"
"YAH WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU TODAY"
"WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?" _________ sighed, "Minwoo the real question is what's wrong with you?"
"What do you mean?" Minwoo question.
"What I mean is you seem to not care anymore I guess pretending was the wrong thing because you have been hitting on other girls"
"No I haven't"
"Really Minwoo I...I just can't take it anymore can we stop", _________ had tears in her eyes.
"I...sure yeah what ever you know what we can do what ever you want", _________ looked at Minwoo and saw tears in his eyes as well.

_________ bowed and went up stairs. _________ sat by the door and heard Minwoo yelling _________ started to cry. Tears just streamed down her face soon she heard the door bell ring and she heard a girls voice _________ slowly stood up and open the door to see who was here. _________ slowly open the door but it made a loud noice and all the attention as on the door, _________ wanted to close it but she couldn't it would just be weird. It was already late and Luna still came over WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HER .

'Aish what the hell is she doing here at this hour', _________ thought to herself.
"Minwoo Oppa gwenchana?" Luna asked.
'OPPA? WHAT THE HELL UGH I HATE MINWOO', _________ got mad and slammed the door.
"Huh?" Minwoo looked up stairs, "Ah Luna-ah ne gwenchana"
"AISH I EN HATE MY LIFE", _________ yelled really loud.
"Aish what is wrong with her?" Luna looked up the stairs.
"Mianhaeyo can you wait for a while", Minwoo bowed and went up stairs.
Minwoo walked right in to _________'s room,"What do you want?"
"YAH CAN'T YOU JUST SHUT THE UP", Minwoo yelled.
"WHY SHOULD I THIS IS MY HOUSE NOT YOURS"
"I DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO LIVE HERE"
"THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE JUST LEAVE"
"_________!!YAH I'M ONLY HERE TO PROTECT YOU"
"REALLY BECAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE I WAS USED"
"IT'S TRUE MINHO HYUNG AND N HYUNG TOLD ME TO DO IT FOR THEM"
"FORGET IT MINWOO you wont even understand why I'm mad"
"FINE", Minwoo walked out and slammed the door behind him.

All _________ could do was cry she wanted to call her brother but she couldn't because she knew he was studing so she just texted him instead.

To:NNNNN
OPPA~ I don't want him in the house anymore
~_________  

To:Baby Panda
Wae I thought everything was fine?
NNNNN

To:NNNNN
Oppa I'm just tired of his stupid stuff he made me cry all day today I didn't even stay home today and tomorrow is Christmas Eve
and I have a present for him but I don't even have one I can tell Oppa please come home tomorrow I really miss you TT^TT
~_________

To:Baby Panda
Ne Oppa will come home tomorrow anyways I was gonna come home too
NNNNN

To:NNNNN
YAY^^ Oppa's coming home to make me smile^^ Aish I also have something for JB,Jongup, Jr., and Zelo.
~__________

To:NNNNN
AH also Daehyun and Youngjae oh and Maru^^
~_________

To:Baby Panda
WAH 3 new friends I get to meet good that's really good Oppa needs trust in them first ㅋㅋ
NNNNN

To:NNNNN
ㅋㅋ Oppa I have only meet them for one day aish Oppa it's late I'll go to bed now you need to rest as well don't study to much your
brain will explodeㅋㅋ
~_________

To:Baby Panda
BOWH???? My brain will explode? Look at the little girl telling me to stop when she study for a whole day ㅋㅋ and I will Baby
goodnight
NNNNN

To:NNNNN
ㅋㅋ araso araso Oppa annyeong goodnight *waving to Oppa*
~_________

After texting N _________ felt really relax and happy she loved her brother so much she just wished he could still live here with her. But she understood why her brother had to leave with Minho just to live closer to the University. Minwoo was an but _________ went to sleep thinking about him. Minwhile _________ was trying to fall asleep Minwoo and Luna her down stairs watching tv. They seem to be close to each other where it looks like they are cuddling. _________ had got up and out of her room to get a drink of water when she went down stairs she saw Luna in Minwoo's arms they both were sleeping. That brought tears to her eyes but she couldn't do anything about so she went back up stairs grabbed a blanket big enough for the 2 of them and then she went to go herself a cup was water. _________ sat down at the table and was thinking of something soon she was getting tired and she just fell asleep at the table.