Jieun

Don't Touch my Girl

(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=lfcaABzPqw8)
IU-Rain Drop

-------

Jieun's POV:
It was another hopeless day for me. I was so heart broken when Minwoo was going out with _________ then he went to Luna and now back to _________. Why do I feel this way I don't understand my feelings. I told that punk no I will not go out with him but after seeing how he treats _________ I regret it a lot. I hate myself for that. Lately I have been overseas in America studying I will be going back in 2 day I hope they remember me. I want to be friends but will they ever want me as their friend? When I first came to America I finally felt like I wasn't going to fit in with everyone just like _________. I feel bad for making fun of her for hurting her for doing what ever I did to her I feel bad for not knowing anything.

2 day past and I'm already in Korea it was fast but I really just want to be back in Korea I really miss Seoul a lot. I miss the busy streets and loud people here I will never forget everything here I miss it a lot. Why do I feel so guilty saying no to Minwoo now? Why do I have feelings for him now? Why am I doing this now? I can't just take him away from _________ like Luna did. I don't want to be like that. I don't want to be mean anymore I want to change.

On my way back home I saw _________ and Minwoo together then seem to be having a great time together. They are smiling and laughing they look really cute together and I can't just take that away from them. I will change and find someone better and someone who will understand. I won't go back to Niel that will just look like I'm desperate and Niel seem to had feelings for _________ as well. Why does everyone like her? I guess because of her sweet and lovely self I want to be like her, but I don't want to take her life. I want to live my own now that I'm all grown up now and living a nice life.

It was soon 5pm I was sitting on the couch watching tv. I was about to fall asleep until someone knocked at my door. I got up and open the door. I was really shock that _________ came...to my house....for what?

"Oh annyeong Jieun Subae", she bowed.
"No please just call me Unnie", I smiled.
"Wah chinja? Your not mad at me?"
"Aigoo anni I went to America and learned a lesson"
"Are you sure?"
"Ne go ahead I don't mind"
"Wah gomawo U-U-Unnie", _________ smiled.
"What are you doing here?"
"Ah I heard you came back and just wanted to give you this", she handed me flowers that said sorry on it.
"What are you sorry about?"
"Well I don't really know but I will always be sorry for not treating you right", _________ looked down.
"I should be the one who is sorry I treated you bad and I always talked about you which spread rumors and mianhae"
"Anni it's ok I learned from that"
"How?"
"I learned to become stronger and to not let people knock me down"
"Wise word from a young girl"
"Unnie you still young as well"
"Yeah I know", a smile spread across my face.
"Well Unnie I have to go now annyeong see you at school", _________ smiled and bowed.
"See you at school to", I waved good bye to her.

Why is she acting so nice? Did something hit her? She always hated me for being so mean to her. Why is she doing this? I really like how she notice that I was back. She made me feel special today. Thanks __________ for being so nice to me even though I treated you bad. I will stop my ways and become nicer. I will never treat another person bad unless they get me really mad. I was already in America when I heard someone got _________ really mad and she just lost it for the first time. It must be a new image everyone saw. I wish I saw it I might have laughed at the person who did that to her. _________ is a tough girl for always sticking up and not letting me bring her down. She must have really scared that girl. I wonder who that girl was?

From: unknown
Hey you don't know who I am but I heard that you heard about what _________ did.
Yeah she kind of lost her control and was about to hit her but Minwoo stopped her from doing it.
She was really pissed afterwards. Oh to let you know the girl was Luna.
It was Luna because Minwoo broke up with her and she got pissed and slapped _________.
Aish stupid girl right? Hitting me not know what I can do right?
Aigoo let go my identity TT^TT oh well Unnie annyeong.

~_________<3

Know I know who the girl is. She has no right to slap her in front of everyone. What a stupid girl doing that. Aish oh well she will learn her lesson sooner or later. If she decided to hit _________ again.


-------
A/N yeah I know these story . I at writing to much on my mind and I can't do it I'm sorry about it. I want to do a better story so I will end this and I will write with the only the characters in the story I promise I will do that I really do.

-sistarsasa