Another Gang

Don't Touch my Girl

A/N (New group in the same company as Teen Top) (100% name from L-R: Jongwhan, Rokhyun, Chanyoung, Minwoo-Leader-, Sanghoon-Maknae-, Chanbum, and Hyunkjin)
(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=eRMR658EgLo)
Baek Percent-Bad Boy

-------

"Yah you were with C-Clown right?" the one with light brownish hair said.
"YAH LET ME GO", _________ yelled.
"Don't need to worry we won't hurt you", the one that looks like actor Kim SooHyun said.
"We really won't", the one that looked like U-Kiss Kesoep shook his head.
"JUST LET ME GO", _________ tried to get out of 2 weird looking one's grip.
"We won't until you answer us"
"FINE IF I WAS WHAT WILL YOU DO TO ME?"
"We'll just keep you like bait"

"THEN NO IT WASN'T THEM"
"Then why did they run"
"BECAUSE THEY FELT LIKE IT WHY DID YOU GUYS RUN?"
"Why do you have so much question?" The leader snapped back.
"Yah Hyung she's just a girl ok calm down", the one who seemed nice and calm with black hair put his hand on the leader's shoulder.
"Yah you guys her up now", the leader yelled.
"Hyung! Stop it", he yelled back.

"YEAH listen to your Dongsaeng", _________ rolled her eyes.
"Fine let her go", the leader looked mad.
"Mianhae he's just mad at them for trashing our hide out", he bowed, "Oh by the way my name is Jongwhan"
"Oh gwenchanayo my name is _________", _________ smiled and bowed.
"Oh my name is Rokhyun ㅋㅋ", Rokhyun giggled a little.
_________ giggled as well, "Nice to meet you. You must be the mood setter?"
"Ne he is and sorry for holding on to you like that I'm Chanyoung", He smiled and bowed.
"Yeah sorry about that leader's crazy I'm Hyukjin", he bowed.
"I'm Chanbum", he shrugged.
"I'm Sanghoon but a lot of people mistaken me for Kim SooHyun-Sunbaenim", he shrugged but bowed.
"Oh and that's the leader of us Minwoo Hyung", Jongwhan pointed to the pouting leader.

_________ was smiling, "Minwoo Sunbae mianhae"
"ABOUT WHAT?" He said in a rude voice.
_________ was getting scared, "Uh...About..C-Clown"
"SO YOU DO KNOW THEM?!?!?!?" He shoot a glare.
"It's..I...We...They...ugh", _________ bit her bottom lip nervously.
"Hyung your scaring her", Chanyoug held his back.
"YAH SHE KNOWS THEM WE SHOULD TAKE HER AND MAKE THEM SCARED", Minwoo snapped.
"Scared of what Hyung? They might be related to Teen Top and we sure hate Teen Top", Chanbum explained it more.
_________'s eyes became big,"", _________ was lost of words.
"What's wrong?" Sanghoon tilted his head.
"Huh...I..Huh...Kind of...", _________ scratched the back of her neck.

"You kind of what?" Hyukjin shook his head in confusion.
"Nevermind", _________ nervously shook her head.
"ㅋㅋ Ok then well ㅋㅋ we leave now", Rokhyun made everyone smile.
"Umm..ok annyeong", _________ bid them goodbye.

They all left _________ in the street by herself. She was freaking out she knew to many of to much about people. Minwoo was in a gang, Niel was in a gang, Maru is in a gang, and now a new gang. Her life was full of stress because of these gangs roaming around Seoul and just meeting her. She hated it but they seem to get lots of stuff for knowing the kingka of the school. It was cool for sometime them is fades away.

_________ was scared for her life and decided to walk to Teen Top's hide out because she needed to talk to them right away after what happen. After she ran into another gang she wants to know what Teen Top did to them. She never got their gang name but she will sooner or later.