Saying Sorry

Don't Touch my Girl

(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=EKtxtDG2NkY)
Teen Top-Crazy

-------

Teen Top and Minwoo all ran to Baek Percent's hide out. They stood at the door for a while then finally knocked. Rokhyun went to the door and answered it.    

Rokhyun rubbed his eyes,"Ne, Ann-", Rokhyun stopped he was scared.
"Rokhyun Sunbae who is it?" _________ got up and walked to him.
"Uh...uh...", Rokhyun was speechless.
"Teen Top Minwoo", _________ had nothing to say.
"What are you doing here _________?" L.Joe asked.
"I made a promise and I never break it", _________ looked down.
"It's almost midnight and your still here", Niel grabbed her hand.
"I fell asleep here after helping", she pulled her hand away from Niel.
"Why did you help them? Why didn't you tell me?" Minwoo shook his head.
"Because Oppa I felt bad and I knew you would never let me go", _________ looked away.

CAP looked at Rokhyun, "Rokhyun Hyung mianhaeyo"
Rokhyun's eyes widen,"BOWH?!?!"
"Mianhae molla I really didn't know I could do that", CAP looked down.
"Yah Rokhyun close the en do-", Minwoo stood there shock.
"Minwoo Hyung mianhaeyo for what I did", CAP bowed.
"What do you want?" Minwoo spat.
"Minwoo Sunbae", _________ put a hand on Minwoo.

"Umm...Come inside guys it's cold", Minwoo motion them to come in.
_________ smiled and whispered, "There you go"
"Guys get up we have guest", Rokhyun woke everyone up.
"Who's here", Chanbum streached with his eyes close.
"T-Teen Top", Hyukjin's eyes widen.
"BOWH?!?!" Sanghoon got up really fast.
"Huh?!?!" Chanyoung stood up.
"", Jongwhan whispered.
"Baek Percent calm down", _________ whispered.

All of Teen Top looked down,"We are really sorry for doing that to you guys"
Baek Percent looked up suprised,"BOWH?!?!"
"We have been wanting to talk to you guys for a long time but I guess we never saw each other", Chunji said.
"What do you guys mean?" Chanbum asked.
"We just want a friendship back the way it use to be", L.Joe looked down.
"Ne Hyung please like things use to be", Changjo looked up with tears in his eyes.
"Oh Changjo-ah pleae don't cry", Sanghoon stood up.

"Please make it up", _________ begged everyone.
"Do you accept our apology Baek Percent?" CAP asked.
"Ne we do", Minwoo smiled.
_________ smiled, "I knew things were still the same between you guys"
"How?" Hyukjin asked.
"When I heard the story from both of side I saw sorrow your eyes all of you guys I knew that you guys really missed each other a lot"
"So this is a new begining", Jongwhan smiled.
"Ne it is", Niel smiled as well.
"Finally a friendship that was built again just like this hide out", _________ said with happiness.
"ㅋㅋ ne", Rokhyun laughed.

Everyone stayed at Bael Percent's hide out because it was late and everyone was tired. Minwoo was scared something might happen to _________ so he fell asleep next to her. Everything was great  a friendship was built again and the night went by really nice. Everything was good and everyone had a smile on their face. _________ had called C-Clown and they said sorry to Baek Percent about the house. Baek Percent said it was ok and everyone was cool. Well kind of their will always be a rival for everyone because they are a gang. No matter how close they were together there will always be a rival to who is better at what or who is the most toughest guy. What ever it is they had to beat each other to be the top.


-------
A/N yeah I know these story . I at writing to much on my mind and I can't do it I'm sorry about it. I want to do a better story so I will end this and I wil write with the only the charaters in the story I promise I will do that I really do.

-sistarsasa