DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE

Stuck in the Friendzone

Hi again. DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE BECAUSE OF THIS CHAPTER. You will understand the meaning of this devastating chapter at the end. So please enjoy ^^


 

“Aish…” Key stepped out into the school’s parking lot to find a bench to wait for his mom to pick him up. He looked up and guess what he saw? Of course, it was Myungsoo and Chaeyeon walking together. It seemed to Key that there was less than a centimeter of space between the two.

“Why does it have to be him…?” He mumbled quietly to himself and kicked at the ground.

Chaeyeon’s light, cute laugh carried all the way to where Key was and he smiled a bit at the sound. Nowadays, they didn’t talk much in fashion design class so he hardly heard her voice, much less her laugh. Well there were certain occasions when she stifled a giggle when she texted Myungsoo but he wasn’t the cause of it and that made him envious.

He watched on as the two carried on with stereotypical couple-y actions. They wore permanent smiles and faced each other even when walking. Myungsoo would ever so often tap her on the head or try to tickle her by poking her side. Chaeyeon hid behind him, clutching his arm, when there was a bee that buzzed too close.

Myungsoo didn’t even seem to realize there were many other girls ogling at him along the sidewalk when they were together.

Key sighed for the nth time and closed his eyes to try to avoid thinking about her.

 

 

 

 

 

“Stop!” Chaeyeon squealed and walked faster to hopefully avoid Myungsoo and his finger. The finger that won’t stop poking her.

Myungsoo managed to use his long arm and jabbed once more at her side. She jumped slightly and wheeled around to face him. With blazing eyes and a trembling body, she clenched her teeth and yelled. “WILL YOU STOP?! I’M NOT GOING TO THE PARTY WITH YOU ANYMORE.”

Myungsoo laughed, knowing she didn’t really mean it. “Fine, I’ll poke your forehead instead.” He reached a hand upwards and touched her forehead lightly.   

Chaeyeon threw her arms up in frustration and continued walking.

“The bus parked on the other side of the parking lot again, let’s cross before all the cars come in and block us from stepping off the sidewalk.” He motioned for her to follow and they walked onto the street.

A nearby girl gasped. “Look out Myungsoo oppa!”

The rest seemed to happen in slow motion.

The sound of brakes squealing echoed throughout the campus.

Infinite fans covered their eyes and screamed Myungsoo’s name.

Myungsoo’s eyes widened when he saw the incoming van and hugged Chaeyeon tightly.

She gasped and closed her eyes, leaning into Myungsoo’s embrace. *I guess this is it then.*

*Myungsoo will never get to debut.*

*His newly realized hopes and dreams won’t get to shown to the world.*

 

 

 

 

 

Key looked up right when the fangirls yelled Myungsoo’s name. He stood straight up and ran with his feet pounding loudly against the concrete when he saw the van. “Chaeyeon!!”

But there was nothing he could do.

By the time he got there, the driver had gotten out and was kneeling by the unmoving bodies with her cell phone pressed to her ear.

People surrounded their bodies, some crying, some just staring in shock.

Key broke through the crowd to the center and fell to his knees. Tears had already began streaming down his cheeks. He crawled his way over to Chaeyeon, getting her blood all over his pants.

“Chayeon…” He whispered and grabbed the hand not encased in Myungsoo’s. He let his head hang and cried silently.

The Infinite members who spotted the commotion had walked over to see what happened.

Sungyeol had fallen silent at the sight of his new best friend’s unblinking eyes and bloodied body. His face grew pale as he walked over slowly. He knelt next to Myungsoo and slapped him lightly on the cheek. “Yah, Kim Myungsoo. Yah! Wake up! Get up! MYUNGSOO-AH!” He dropped his head onto Myungsoo’s stomach and pounded the lifeless body with his fist.

Sungjong stayed behind his hyungs, too afraid to look.

The rest of the group cried in each other’s shoulders and took small peeks at Myungsoo before erupting into another teary fit.

The ambulance with flashing lights and a blasting siren hurtled into the parking lot. Paramedics jumped off before the car had even stopped and rushed to the crash scene. They politely told the people to back away before crouching next to Chaeyeon and Myungsoo. They pulled out stethoscopes to check for pulses that weren’t there. They looked up at the other medics and shook their heads slightly.

“I’m sorry, they are dead.”


Well that was surprising wasn't it? APRIL FOOLS!

Yeah that was all a joke. I guess you probably already knew that.

This chapter will be deleted, unless you don't want it to be, by next week when the next chapter comes out so none of this actually happens in the real thing. I hope you have a good April Fools and that you didn't get pranked THAT much ^^