Breakfast with the neighbour

I hate this wedding dress

YOUNGBAE pov

The morning greeted me today with its soft rays of light shining through my white silk curtains. I had had a refreshing dream. Although I know that it's not possible on this life, I keep imagining a life with Mari. It's hard not to think about her. Her dark hair, fair skin...her dark brown eyes. Her absolute perfection. I sound like a freak. I sigh as I get up from my bed. Slipping on a clean shirt, I walk to the bathroom where I quickly splash my face with water and then brush my teeth. After freshening myself up, I make my way downstairs, into the kitchen and make myself a cup of coffee. I walk to my door to collect the daily newspaper that was previously laid on my doorstep. Yes, life in Gangnamgu is wonderful, but unlike my neighbours, I don't dress or act posh. It's just not my style to always wear those choking ties and tight dress pants. No sir. Not me; I prefer to wear cotton-not silk- casual shirts and jeans-not suit pants- just casual clothes. I pick up my newspaper and look at the front article. Politics. Psh, not a big fan of politics. But, one has to know what's happening in their country right?

"Yah! Be careful! That's the box where all my clothes are placed!" I know that voice...

"Don't Yah me. Respect your oppa."

"Oppa? What oppa? OH! you meant yourself? More like ahjussi if you ask me!" That can't be...

"Well I didn't ask you so shut your mouth and carry your damn box yourself." I cover my eyes and stare at the crowd that was making a rukus in the morning. It's a girl, and three guys. One of the guys looks at my direction. "Oh! it's hyung!" EH?! HYUNG? I look side to side, making sure if they're talking to me or not. The guys run to me. Now that they're closer, I can recognise their faces."What are you guys doing here?" I ask.

"We're moving in!" answers Seungri.

"Oh? Wounldn't it be weird living with three guys under the same roof?" I smile.

"Oh, don't feel sorry for us, feel sorry for Mari." My heart shatters. And on cue Mari comes walking toward us. "Jiyong oppa, where do you want to put your..." Mari stops her sentence when she realises that she's standing in front of me. "Oppa..." she whispers. I could tell that if I said anything that would affect her emotionally, she would cry; so, because I hate seeing her cry, I merely said: "Good Morning Mari-ah. Have you guys had breakfast?" I smiled. They shook their heads. Seungri smiled widely; "You're going to offer us breakfast hyung?" Jiyong smacks the maknae's head. I chuckle and invite them in.

I close the door after Mari steps inside. I smirk at Seungri, T.O.P and G Dragon's faces as they look around my house. "Wah~ Hyung, you never said you were rich."

"Why did he have to?" Jiyong asked Seungri.

"Yeah, if he told us, then you would've used him." Seunghyun said.

Seungri walked to me and pouted while tugging on my arm. "You trust me right hyung? You know I wouldn't use you for money right?"

I shrugged and walked towards the kitchen, leaving the boys to turn on and play my video games. I entered the kitchen and see Mari already rummaging my fridge. "The eggs are in the bottom right compartment." I say. She nods and turns around. "What are you cooking?" I ask. She sighs and looks at me. "Oppa. Please forgive me, I know you're still hurting about... before...and moving into the house next to yours, I'm sure, makes it even harder for you to..." she looks into my eyes, "....forget about me." I smile and pull her into a hug.

"Mari-ah. Don't worry about me. I'll be ok. Besides, I like having you living close to me. I can now see you whenever I like." I pull her away and force her to look at me. "As long as you're happy, I'm happy." I smile at her and she smiles back. I kiss her forehead; she would be used to this gesture of affection, because as children, we would always hug, hold hands and kiss each other's foreheads.It wasn't something we would be worried about when people were around.

"Ahem." A deep voice takes us back into reality. We turn to look at Seunghyun and Jiyong smirking. "Something being interrupted?" I scoff and walk to get my coffee. As I pass Jiyong, I smack his forehead. "We're childhood friends, nothing more." I say quietly.

~OOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOO~

Seungri POV

I swing the WII remote to the left. YEAH! Direct hit! I swing it again to the right YEAH! Another direct hit! Damn, I'm good. -Wait-where's the hyungs? I shrug and continue playing my game.

Seunghyun POV

Jiyong and I escaped from Seungri's brutal swinging. The guy's going to give someone a black eye! We stop and look at each other when we see Mari and Youngbae hugging. I suddenly feel the urge to pull the apart and hit Youngbae in the face...no wait-I'll just hire the Panda-Maknae to do that for me. What the hell? My chest hurts. Crap, don't tell me I'm sick again. I clear my throat and smirk at the 'couple'. They turn to us and Jiyong speaks up. "Something being interrupted?" he folds his arms. Youngbae walks to him with a cup in his hands. "We're childhood friends, nothing more." He whispers after smacking Jiyong.

Jiyong smirks and chases after Youngbae. "Sure sure~ I know deep down in your very soul, you like my fiance~~C'mon admitt it!" He's asking to get beaten up.

I turn to Mari, who is smiling at the two. "Need help?"

"Huh?" She looks at me, confused.

"The cooking. Need any help?" I repeat.

"Oh, yeah. If you can." She says and turns around to the stove.

After a couple of minutes of enduring the intense heat of the fire that was cooking our meal, we finally finished. "Bon apetite!" We say, serving everyone.

We made pancakes with chocolate sauce drizzled over vanilla ice cream, and Chocolate milkshake, complete with coloured straws and umbrellas. We finish eating and pack up the dishes.

"Thank you for the breakfast!" Seungri says. We go back outside and continue unpacking our stuff out of the truck.

"Oh-WAIT! Oppa!" Mari yells. "Come over at our house tonight, we're having a mini celebration-dinner. Daesung oppa will be there!" she waves and continues with her work. I didn't know that we were having a celebration...

Mari POV

 Daesung oppa will be there~  He's probably going to ask to sleep over, and whenever oppa is sleeping over, It's like a party. FUN FUN FUN~ That's the only word that can fully describe him.  I hurry with my unpacking. I've got the whole afternoon to make the house look presentable.

I invite Youngbae oppa to dinner with us. I don't know why I said that we were having a celebration when we weren't having one to begin with... Maybe I just want to see Youngbae again...

__________________________________________________________________________

a/n I said that i wouldn't update... buuuuuut i did anyway ^^

you know why? because i love you guys thats why <3

Anyways, i hope this chapter satisfied you~

Comments are appreciated-Please subscribe and comment~ It means the WORLD to me <4 <--- because '<3' is too mainstream ^^

<3

-WitchChunji