Not my day

I hate this wedding dress

Mari POV

It's Wednesday. And I've got a class at 1.30pm on the anatomy of the vocal cords. Pathetic really; I only too this class because I helped me gain more points, to help me graduate. I look around at my hotel room. Now that I wasn't angry , I had time to observe more.The vanity table was decorated with gold carvings at the perimetre of the mirror. I traced them with my fingers. I made my way to the bathroom. The tiles were a biege colour. The towls were auburn red and so were the fake plants. The soap was red. I took a look at the bed from the bathroom. It was a KIng-sized bed. . . WAS THIS ROOM MEANT FOR COUPLES?

I hurridly freshened up and got dressed in my extra change of clothes. I was dressed in a pair of army, high waisted jeans, white tank top and green biker jacket. I slipped on my black military boots. Grabbing my bag and keys, I lock my room as I exit and make my way out to the front desk. I hand the reseptionist back the keys. I take my credit card out but she stops me. "It's already been paid for Miss." She continues chewing her gum and resumes her typing. "Um, excuse me. But... can you tell me who owns this hotel?" She looks at me wierdly and replies. " C.C does ofcourse." I furrow my eyebrows. "Who?" She sighs in annoyance. "Choi Corp. DUH." She gives me attitude and continues with her ''work''. I pull a face at her leave. Tch. Choi Corp. So, Seunghyun has eyes everywhere huh?

I step out of the building and step back at the suprise awaiting for me. I became crowded by reporters and photographers. "Miss! Are you Mari?" "Is it true that you're getting married?" "Is it an arranged marriage?" "You're marrying the son of the Lee Industries?" "Is it true that you have three possible husbands?"  "Why are you in a hotel?" The reporters swarm around me and the fact that it's rainig doesn't help. Overwhelmed by the amount of questions and people pressing their faces at me, I pass out. The last thing I say was: "This is so not my day." 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author POV

Mari laid on the white bed. Her arm was attached to multiple wires. She had a tube going through and into her stomach. It had been three days since she passed out. Every day since, the weather had been terrible. Winds at 100kmph and rainfall at 16mm every 5 hours. Jiyong and Seunghyun had been told of her whereabouts, But no one dared to inform Seungri. They were too angry with him for making Mari runaway in the first place. They stayed away from him everynight. Seunghyun fired the receptionist for giving mari attitude. "It's a discrace to our Company. I don't want clients thinking we're inhospitable." He explained to her.

Jiyong watched, with his fists tightly gripped onto his phone, as he watched Seungri flirt with classmates and embrace any woman other than his betrothed. His anger rose and his blood boiled at the though of Mari marrying the University;s player. He would only half attend his classes. His body was there, but his mind was always wondering.

Seunghyun skipped his classes and was always by Mari's side. He tended to her and he watched over her like a gaurdian angel. He would call the docter every 2 hours to make sure that Mari was recovering. Like Jiyong he learned to hate the maknae. Countless times, he wanted to go home and start strangling the younger. He wanted to teach Seungri the most important lesson of them all. He wanted to show him how to treat women properly. But, deep in his heart, he wanted to kill him.

Youngbae didn't come back from his 'business trip'. He had flown to Japan for some solo concerts. During his concerts he spent his free time writing songs. He tried to forget how Mari's touch felt, how her voice sounded and how her smiled looked like. He dreaded and at the same time, looked forward to going back home.

Daesung slept over at the house, filling in for Mari. He cooked for everyone and he cleaned the mess Seungri and his 'daily woman' made. He slept in Mari's room, but not on the bed itself. He slept on the floor with blankets surrounding him. He too, wanted to beat up Seungri. "How can he go about all day without even wondering where his fiance is? How can he not worry?" -Is what Daesung asked himself every night.

A week passed and Mari still didn't awake. Seunghyun grew aggitated and stayed overnight at the hospital. Jiyong would glare at Seungri everytime he saw him. Daesung would serve him burnt or little food every night. He didn't clean his mess and he shrunk all of the younger's clothes.

They didn't hate Seungri. They despised him.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMO Mari is in a coma? psh bull%#@&

No, she's dehydrated and she hasn't eaten properly. She was also under alot of stress and she took a pretty hard fall when she collapsed ^^ just wanted to clarify that :)

It'll be a double update today :D But the chapters won't be long :\

STAY healthy everyone ^^

-WitchChunji