Chapter 11- YOU'RE DEAD

I hate this wedding dress

Mari POV

My eyes fluttered open. I smile at the fun the boys and I had last night. I'm in such a good mood today~ I walk to my closet and grab my cardigan. As i walk downstairs, I hear voices talking. "So Mari has been cooking for you?" "Neh, she made us pudding last night." "My daughter made pudding? She never made us pudding before." My parents are here. I sighed and made my way to the kitchen. "Good morning." I greeted everyone as I make my self some toast. I turn around and Seungri spits out his coffee. Seunghyun chokes and glares at Jiyong, who just smirks. "Oh my." My mother covers . What? Why are they staring at me like that? Seungri starts laughing. "WHAT?" I demand. "Nice face." Jiyong says cooly. I run to the nearest mirror. I almost faint when I see the horrible sin they have done to me. "ARRGGGGHHH! SEUNGRI!" I yell. The boy yelps and runs to his room. "Yeah that's right. YOU BETTER RUN!" I yell after him. I run to the bathroom and scrub the lipstick off of my cheeks. I wash the eyeliner off my nose and wipe away the mascara on my eyebrows.

"Don't blame it only on Seungri. Jiyong and Daesung helped too." Seunghyun tells me as soon as I exit the bathroom. I only nodd at him and then walk to Jiyong. "You. No lunch or dinner for you." He sticks his tongue out. "Don't care~ Your mum's going to stay here for the whole day. I sigh in annoyance and stamp my foot. I run to my room to retrieve my phone.

You will die tonight.

-Mari

Is it too late to apologize?

-DaeDae

Hell yeah. You bet it is.

-Mari

I walk downstairs with my phone in my hand. "Really, Mari. You shouldn't be acting like this. It was only a joke." My mum say to me while sipping her tea. "Umma, please. You're not the queen. And of course I have to act this way. They deserve it." I grab my toast and bite it. "Where's Appa?" She places her cup in the dishwasher. "He's at work. He'll be here for dinner." I nod.

"Umma, about that ring I'm supposed to find..."

"I will tell you this. The ring is a choice." She say and walks to the door. What? The ring is a choice? First the queen, now a fortune teller? "Where are you going?" I call after her. "Going to watch a movie with your mother-in-laws.I'll be back by 1pm." I only nodd and lock the door behind her.

I walk to the sofa and click random channels. Nothing interseting was on. Only cooking shows. News etc ..

I walk upstairs and hear a loud thumping sound. "Yah! Hyung! Not like that~ MOVE, I'll do it. Geez." I grew suspicious and opened my bedroom door slightly. I almost blew my cover when I saw the sight before me. It was too hard not to laugh. I ran downstairs to grab my phone. I ran even faster upstairs and snake my hand inside the room. I click on the camera and start taking pictures.

 

SeunghyunPOV

We heard a series of clicking sounds and looked towards the door. OH $#!7

JiyongPOV

I ly to see Mari taking pictures of us. What have we done?

SeungriPOV

Oh? Someone is taking pictures? I have to look good! I pose with one arm on my hip and the other rested on my head. I grin and continue posing. IMA LOOK SO HOT~

___________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys~ short update today. I might update later tonight..

-WitchChunji