Not much of a lunch -_-

I hate this wedding dress

A/N: Hi everyone! I'm writing this during history class. I'm supposed to be researching ancient Greek architecture, but I can't be bothered. Anyway, here's chapter 3 :D (you see what I did there?) kekekeke (You probably didn't see T_T )

 

Mari POV

First love? I was his first love?

"I-i- was-w-what?" Damn me and my overactive heart.

"You were, no, are my first love." Youngbae likes me?

Call the ambulance, inform the authorities, my heart was suffering from an earthquake.

My cheeks were like Australian bushes in the summer. They were burning.

"Awww, look Bae, Mari's blushing so hard" Daesung I hate you. How dare you add fuel to the flame.

We arrive at Cloudy Coffee café. I was about to open the car door, when Youngbae quickly opened it for me.

I give him a smile, trying to hide my mad blushing. Daesung smirks at me and we walk into the store.

We sit down and Daesung checks his phone.

"Ah, Mianhe Bae, I have to go now." He quickly gets up and leave, without letting us reply.

An awkward silence comes over the two of us.

"How's your training oppa?" This better stop this awkward silence.

"It's been hard, but its worth it. My stage name is Taeyang."

"Taeyang oppa?" Sounds nice. But I like Youngbae better.

He smiles at me and I can't help but smile back.

We just start smiling at each other. We're crazy like this. Best friends since kinder, we were inseparable.

"I wish you were the one I was getting married to oppa. It would be less awkward between me and the top three." I pouted. His smile fades as the look of sadness conquers his eyes.

"Do you love me Mari?" His eyes bore into mine. His eyes were just so beautiful.

"Oppa.." Why did he have to ask this? My heart is beating again. Youngbae, stop-you're killing me.

"I know, Mari. I can feel it. I love you, and it hurts to see you with three other men." he held my hands. Those strong, gentle hands-no. stop it Mari… you can't think like this.

"Mari. Run away with me. Refuse to marry. Do anything, JUST DON'T MARRY THEM... jebal. Mari; It hurts too much." His eyes were watery. Is he crying?

"Youngbae. Oppa, please don't cry. I like you too, but I can't do anything about the marriage. I can't run away,  I love my parents too much. Well, I love their money. But I still love them. Mianhe oppa."

I cast my eyes down, willing my tears to stay in.

I look up when a hand touches my shoulder.

"Arrasso.  For the sake of your parents. But promise me-" he holds my hands again. "Never leave me."

We smile at each other. Only then, did we notice the waiter standing with an annoyed look on his face. "Will you order now?" he asks impatiently.

We crack up. Trust us two to get too caught up with our conversations. "Mianhe. We'll  get 2 chocolate milkshakes and two vanilla cheesecakes." Oppa orders for us both. I smile. He always knows what I want.

"Oppa?"

"Hm?" he hums.

"Promise me something too?" I use aegyo on him. He smiles, "Anything."

"Don't hang onto me. Find yourself a woman. Get married, and have many children." I look at him, trying to hide the sadness I felt.

"For you, I promise."

I think the silence was too much for him, because after finishing our cheesecakes, we went back to the car and he drove me home.

I got out of his car and he walked me to the front door. I opened the door and was about to go inside, when he grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him.

I close my eyes because it's so weird seeing his face so close. Then, a pair of lips softly press onto mine. Wait-WHAT?! IS YOUNGBAE KISSING ME? Who cares? It's totally worth it. I smile and feel my cheeks blush again. Why do I always blush?

He pulls away, not looking at my eyes. He turns around and makes a run for it. He gets into his car and drives off, leaving me standing there like a love-struck idiot. I turn around with a smile on my face. I face an unsightly scene. My parents. Looking at me with a disapproving frown.

Crap. I am so getting it tonight.

_________________________________________________________________________

Daesung:Why is this chapter so long?

Me: What do you mean? You know you enjoyed it *nudge nudge*. You even left them alone at the café just to watch them.

Daesung: … *crickets chirp*

Me: Yeah, that’s right.  Be a good boy and don't complain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's so dramatic now -_-

Anyway, HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED!

<3 WitchChunji