Touchy Feely between men.

I hate this wedding dress

 

Hey guys, I've been pretty reluctant to continue writing; simply because I don't have the strength to write as well and also because I don't want to disappoint all the witches by writing y chapters, but now, I have the story firmly plotted and we are approaching the end. It will probably end in 7+ chapters...? Maybe?? =.= I lied, It's not as firmly plotted as I'd like it to be.

 

With kpopers around the globe talking about the 'Song' situation, it became almost impossible for Seungri and Mari to go anywhere. Paparazzi would stalk their house. Yes, THEIR house. Mari and Seungri were the only ones in the house now. Jiyong and Seunghyun had packed to leave two days ago.

 

Although Song Miyoung (Mari's mother)knew well that Mari and Seungri were practically enclosed and jailed in their homes, she organised impersonators to exit the bag door of the house and run for it. Of course, paparazzi being paparazzi, their followed after them. It was only then, when Mrs Song practically dragged the new couple out and drove them to a secluded alley-way where classified access was strictly enforced. Ushering the young-ins to a building painted black. The stone pavement echoed the click-clacking of Mrs Song's heeled shoes. The building towered and blocked almost all sunlight. Mrs Song halted at a purple door and tapped on it twice, then scraped it once. She turned to the couple and nodded at their confused faces. A gentle buzz echoed from inside and the door knob turned. The door opened and the three were welcomed by a tall, slim man. His shoulders were broad, yet his waist was thin for a man. His blonde hair was styled in a soft curl, his skin was fair and he wore faint guy-liner. His nose was too tall for an Asian man, and his face was slim. He wore blue pants that were folded at the ankle, his goldfish patterned white shirt was ed slightly, his neck proudly modelling a tattooed vine leading to his chest.

The man pulled off his designer glasses and raised a brow at the young couple. Mrs Song casually sat at an arm chair and sipped on some pink lemonade. The man smiled and exchanged greetings with Mari and immediately started measuring her arm length, waist, shoulders and other parts of her body. Seungri watched Mari, amused at her shocked face. '' He thought. Though, his smirk quickly faded as the man turned to him and started measuring him as well. But the man was measuring everything, EVERYTHING. Seungri felt uncomfortable.

"Hey-HEY! Stop measuring my package. It's an invasion of privacy." He flushed in anger and embarrassment. Mari giggled and sat beside her mother. "Mianheyo." The man said in broken hangul.  He stood straight, "But how can I make a perfect wedding tuxedo if I don't measure things like this?"

"Well, the last time I had a custom made tux, the man didn't need to measure my- junk."

The women happily sipped on their beverages. "Yes, but I am a wedding specialist, meaning, I consider the look, comfortability , easy wear during the wedding and I also make it easier to   take off ...after the wedding." He fumbled on his measuring tape and smirked at Seungri; who was baffled and shocked. "You know your job well." He whispered and allowed the designer to continue measuring.

 

After the 'dreaded' measuring, the designer led the couple to a hall separated into two parts; male and female. "Pick three materials you would like on your wedding clothes." He instructed and left.

After a half an hour of browsing though various colours and textures, Seungri and Mari laid out their material on a black granite bench top.  Seungri chose black velvet, grey silk and red silk; Mari chose white chiffon, red silk and black lace.  The designer took the material away everyone said their farewells.

 

Seungri POV

We walked further down the alley. I swear, this looks just like a scene from a horror movie. We chose our materials for the wedding garments. I don't see the point of making a custom made dress anyway, the marriage won't hold for long. I hope Mari knows this, I would hate to see her hurt by me again. Youngbae, you better come home soon.

 

Mari POV

Seungri hasn't engaged with me in a full conversation. Is this too much for him? He doesn't want to get married huh? I'm not so keen on this marriage either. I haven't seen Daesung Oppa in a while, Mother says that he's been busy with work, and that he trying to get a girl before the wedding. Hmmm…

I miss my best friend. I miss Youngbae. I guess he's busy getting a girl for the wedding too huh? Jiyong and Seunghyun haven't visited since the engagement. Though, Seunghyun has been texting me once and a while, Jiyong seems to be avoiding me. What did I do to make him hate me? I really don't know anymore.

 

I miss the nightclubs. I miss drinking. I miss dancing with strangers. I miss being single. I don't want to marry Seungri.

But I know I have to . I'm obligated to. For my parents...for the family reputation.

 

That was short :(

But it's getting late, so I have to say: ADIOS AMIGOS!

 

-WitchChunji